Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Remember trolls, mum Kate has a mum personality and is a mum maid of honour and has to watch mum videos of her kid on her mum phone cause she’s such a mum. Mez has had too much Dubai sun over the years. Coleslaw on a cabbage has killed me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Kate you watched the treadmill go on it’s own for 20 mins you twat. I bet the trainers at the gym piss themselves laughing watching the show!
I asked Mick (owner) the other week that I’d heard he had a celebrity member at his gym. He rolled his eyes, pulled a face and said “ I don’t get involved with all tha media shite but I tell ya it doesn’t make no odds round here. You pay yer membership fees, come to a class and you get shouted out like everyone else.” I love him; he gives no fucks and clearly isn’t impressed.

What’s funny is he initially presumed I meant this other lady who is there every day and is apparently some body-building champion (I never knew...because she’s proper fit and all but really unassuming.)

He defo doesn‘t know Truff; I said she’s in a particular class, blond, bit over-weight, gobby, unfit and with really shit make-up. He shrugged like “reCaptcha, love, that describes most of our members 🤷‍♀️🤣.” Rude bastard (I love him really)😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Aww Olive is going to see colours and humans with more than one brain cell for the first time in her life 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤

• Haha
  • Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
She posted yesterday that she’d washed her brushes for the bride today…
Today: don’t look very clean to me

D9728907-C4D4-42EC-BAE4-DA38FEA46825.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
The gal spent all day Saturday coked up to the eyeballs without her bespoke but says a trip to sainsbos is “like a night out” because she so desperately needs “me time” GET TO FUCK

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

9Pine

VIP Member
Whoever invented sharing platters/boards/ tables want shooting with shit.
It’s bad enough sharing with the hubby but I couldn’t share with every Tom,Dick & Harry at a party. Because I know for a fact that not everyone washes their hands!
What’s wrong with a normal buffet on plates?
I couldn’t agree more. So extravagant and wasteful. Imagine what it’s like after half a dozen people have helped themselves. Ugh. In fact, how ridiculous to even have that for a hen party AND expect people to sit on the floor on bloody cushions, to eat. Half of them wouldn’t even be able to sit down without exposing themselves in such short dresses - and probably aren’t interested in eating it anyway.

The sooner people stop ‘showing off’ purely for Instagram, the better. It’s not big and it’s not clever. Truff has single-handed ly been responsible for wasting two whole grazing tables in less than a fortnight that could probably feed a family of 6 for two weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Burrito88

VIP Member
Why the saxophones all the fucking time. It doesn’t make you look classy 😂
E0582B01-8E94-4633-B56B-0CA6BDCA632C.jpeg

I’d cry if this random man turned up at my hen do

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

the_moonins

VIP Member
She doesn’t edit her photos though

Also, how the hell is she this size when she’s been in “calorie deficit” for a year??

7B575198-734D-489C-8463-A99622FC9237.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
I trained for a year for a half marathon and I still was not averaging 7 minute miles. My boyfriend is very athletic runs 5 x a week and he just about does 5k in 25 minutes. She’s such a fucking bullshitter I can’t even cope with her. She’s only fooling herself. Big nosed Cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Well Trolls after witnessing that vom-tastic buffet 🐙, and still obsessing about Truffs laundry being left for FOUR WEEKS 😳🤢 I have decided to buy this book…
D9D298B1-8D67-4852-B3A5-EAF5E1C64B92.jpeg

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
How did she start a step class and be home, showered, wearing a towel with a bathed baby ready for bed in under an hour?!

Answer: Ujane Bolt

• Haha