Katie Hayes #99 I got 99 (thread) problems but my laundry aint 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know my favourite moment is THE SCARF but a close second is the ring doorbell pic which makes me absolutely bleeping howl even in the midst of heartbreak (thanks Kate)

Shout out also to the vid of her dancing in what looked like an adult (human) nappy

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Kate Hayes you can go to get your car and then go back out in the last day of the school club and the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone actually believe that she gets Olive to sleep then goes to a spin class then does a shop round Sainsbo’s? It’s all bollocks. That tit would take me all day! I don’t buy for one minute that she’s on the go as much as she makes out or, if she is, she must be on speed.
If she was on speed she’d be a skinny fucker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kate Hayes has been delayed since March at least for some reason many people don't size up HUN so they don't want to completely cut down the toilet and put it down for a couple of options and then we will be back from our fruit and cottage cheese flavoured tails

Still makes more sense than that bad woman's word salad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahaha my phone knows her too well!

Kate Hayes I am a massive hypocrite but I am a massive hypocrite but I am a massive hypocrite but I am a massive hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've had to leave the bedroom chuckling at all these mad Kate Hayes middle word sentences. The Gammons not amused 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Delo makes me Weto are you going to propose to Kate when we hit thread 100?
Troll. She doesn’t even want to get proposed to. I can’t believe you think that’s what she would want. Shes not even bothered about it. Not at all. Not bothered one bit. They have a lot of friends getting married and that’s enough for them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Thread title suggestion
Kate Hayes 100 threads later still skint and not engaged

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would she not take max on that walk? I have the same dog and they need so much exercise she’s a horrible cow

• Sad
Reactions: 21
“I still keep a lot of my life private” do you duck Kate you can’t even walk to a field without a video and 6 pictures of it. Off on an adventure Christ we used to get pissed on that field when we were 16 it literally couldn’t be less of an adventure. She just has to keep up this image of being so busy and so fun when in reality her kids eating lunch in the field 5 mins from her house with some random dog pestering her and her ma films it all. Madness honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Obviously Olive couldn’t have just had a night where she didn’t sleep could she. Such a bespoke that she had to have a reason it wasn’t Olive’s fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Top moments are:
1. Ring doorbell
2. ERRR HELLOOOOOO
3. Snarling Wayne on the day bed when she didn't realise it was him 😭

And a close contender for fourth was "my friends back garden"

There's too many heineous outfits to narrow down to a top 3 though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.