Katie Hayes #99 I got 99 (thread) problems but my laundry aint 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really feel like we should do a Truffalo top 3 to celebrate the 100. But do we go for outfits (my number one is defo the pink Uncle Fester) or photoshop fails? Maybe her most audacious lie? Stupidest bleeping comment?

Honestly the possibilities are endless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Katie hayes please stop by your place and park on your door please let me know if you have time thanks for coming over soon thanks love

sounds just like her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not had a bath in months…? Didn’t matt send her for a bath not too long ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe I’ve been here since thread 8 and this twit has only gone from bad to worse 😅 In the words of Miss K Makeup ‘what a (time) to be alive’ (during a global pandemic)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
And she went for a walk and a picnic and didn’t take poor Max yet again by the looks of things

got the dates today for Olive to start nursey. But SHE DOESNT READ HERE

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Really feel like we should do a Truffalo top 3 to celebrate the 100. But do we go for outfits (my number one is defo the pink Uncle Fester) or photoshop fails? Maybe her most audacious lie? Stupidest bleeping comment?

Haha boss idea Doll, we need to mark this Century , I'm doing events and outfits duck it 😂1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣🎉🎉🎉

Truff Top 3 for me......
1. Her & Delo Caught on the Ring Doorbell (we need to have a word about your daughter

2.My Best Friends Garden Shout

3. When she said Pregnancy was making her nose go bigger hahahahaha.

Outfits.
1. Pink Uncle Fester Blazer when she was preggo hahaha
2. Meatloaf outfit @ no excuse for abuse
3. Visor & Lumberjack Shirt looking special on the Charlottes Brightside video hahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Her kid is one and has never had a cold bloody hell
Lucky thing is this the worlds most perfect baby?! my one year old twins constantly have a cold from nursery!
I'm just catching up and my eyes popped out of my head, because I remember when being a 1st time mum many years ago that a baby will have x amount of colds a year so just had a Google.......

It's normal for babies to have eight or more colds a year as they have no immunity to cold viruses (NHS Choices, 2017a). Colds last longer in younger children, hanging around for 14 days or even three weeks in babies, compared with adult colds that last around seven (NICE, 2016).

So no colds for olive is something to add to her bespoke list!! Do we have one of those? Because we need one 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
Love to know what resistance level Truffle tits puts her spin bike on. Bet it's on zero and she pedals like she's off to buy the last 42p weaning bowl in Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 43
bleeping hell, she’s made Arrowe Brook and Upton Meadow look like she’s out in the wilderness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That dog going right up to OHD is giving me the fear, sorry but no danger would I let a random dog near my kid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

For me, it will always be the picture of Olive’s little hand, holding the hand held thermometer 😂

FDC1E644-CB9E-4182-9FB0-51EE17718B1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
A large strange dog off the lead runs towards your 1 year old who is eating food..... what does Momma do..... keep that video rolling got to get that insta footage.... wow

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Imagine being new to this thread and thinking everyone on here is an illiterate twit. Strap in newbies, you need the madness to read miss makeups captions

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread title suggestion . . . Kate Hayes # 100

A sensory (century) of threads, let’s all make our beds, to celebrate, all the lies told by Kate 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s driving me mad with ‘nursey’. She definitely at one point said Olive already went!
I mean we were on it and said she never would have missed documenting that for content but why does she lie. Or not her remember her lies at least 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Hahahaa I knew when I posted about the nursery earlier she’d do a story about it … she’s so predictable!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.