Katie Hayes #99 I got 99 (thread) problems but my laundry aint 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I still keep a lot of my life private” do you duck Kate you can’t even walk to a field without a video and 6 pictures of it. Off on an adventure Christ we used to get pissed on that field when we were 16 it literally couldn’t be less of an adventure. She just has to keep up this image of being so busy and so fun when in reality her kids eating lunch in the field 5 mins from her house with some random dog pestering her and her ma films it all. Madness honestly
If she keeps her life private how come I know what time she went to Sainsbury's last night, how many steps her (not husband) did yesterday and the exact times her daughter woke up last night?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My top 3 have to be
1 - ring door bell
2 - the editing of delo to look like the hulk when in reality his arms are skinnier then kates thighs after a bit of editing
3 - ERRR HELLLLO this is my hen do because I am the maid of honour and these are my hens

it’s so hard trying to pick just 3 when she has a new duck up every week, if the wiki got published as a book it would 100% be a best seller 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What does a spot on your chin mean??
Why doesn’t she know about skin care - as a MUA surely you would have a basic knowledge of this & most MUA’s now really focus on the skin instead of partially sticking on 99p eyelashes from Home Bargs - she is sooooo out of date.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone actually believe that she gets Olive to sleep then goes to a spin class then does a shop round Sainsbo’s? It’s all bollocks. That tit would take me all day! I don’t buy for one minute that she’s on the go as much as she makes out or, if she is, she must be on speed.
She wouldn’t be fruit machine size if she was on the go like this
Despite all the scoffing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She blatantly ignored the girl asking about how to conceal dark circles. You can tell when she doesn’t know the answer, she just avoids it. That’s Wirral’s 171st best mua for you

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven't posted on here for ages girls, I've been being a lurker 🤣
just watched her stories, followed by her Live and what is with her lip? I feel minty looking at her with that mask on! 🤮

anyone noticed that he has no baby gate for Olive (the baby who is ahead of her times, the advanced walker) at the top of her stairs - queue the introduction of gates in minus 2 days 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She was live this morning and looks like she’s put LOADS of weight on recently. I actually was quite shocked and wondered if it was just that her hair was scraped back… but her face looked SO much bigger. She looks like she’s got mumps. Definitely not the sharp jaw line we see on her pics

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So, in the style of KHM I’m going to let my phone predict the rest of the sentence ‘Kate Hayes is…’

Kate Hayes is going out for dinner today at night to pick her stuff for dinner tomorrow at the spa and I have a room for her birthday and then she is coming home from the internet.

Weirdly accurate, except there’s no (brackets).
Kate hates is that she doesn’t want her hair done so she’s fine with that it too but she’s not going on it yet I’ll let you know if you have time for tomorrow or if I can have you come back

Accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surprised not more of you trolls didn’t comment on her little rant about the vaccine yesterday… what a stupid piece of tit she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Delo makes me Weto are you going to propose to Kate when we hit thread 100?
Troll that's what the up coming paris trip is for. She's planned it all dont you know.
Yeah but on a serious note i genuinely feel like she sets up these dates and mini breaks so that delo can propose. Who goes on a hot air "ballon" for a date? And plans those mini weekend breaks abroad. She is so hopeful if she sets up these amazing romantic events he may pop the question at one of them. For chuffs sake.

Why would she not take max on that walk? I have the same dog and they need so much exercise she’s a horrible cow
Troll she takes him for a 10k in 10mins every morning and evening he is the fittest dog on the wirral dont you know? He's also gonna be in crufts next year so...

Also, she's deffo trolling us when she says she got poo all over her hand 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Haha boss idea Doll, we need to mark this Century , I'm doing events and outfits duck it 😂1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣🎉🎉🎉

Truff Top 3 for me......
1. Her & Delo Caught on the Ring Doorbell (we need to have a word about your daughter

2.My Best Friends Garden Shout

3. When she said Pregnancy was making her nose go bigger hahahahaha.

Outfits.
1. Pink Uncle Fester Blazer when she was preggo hahaha
2. Meatloaf outfit @ no excuse for abuse
3. Visor & Lumberjack Shirt looking special on the Charlottes Brightside video hahaha.
Where’s the clip of the Ring Doorbell? I neeeed to see it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh so the baby has woken up now, for the first time since she was 3 weeks old. Coincidental that. Show us your history from all the other nights on the phone, lying arse. And tit on her hand - does she still not know how to change a nappy?

I see Hinch is back and being more 'relatable' now, which is good, but fat tits is jumping on yet another band wagon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.