Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pickled Onions

Grazing tables knock me sick. 🤮 Sweaty food getting fingered and breathed on by everyone. You just know there's going to be a shit load of waste as well. What's wrong with a sandwich/wrap/sushi platter from Costco or a nice takeaway. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She looks good! It’s just being pedantic now trying to find a fault in the way she looks, same with Naomi’s party last week.
To be fair to her, she has got decent legs. The issue is, she looks fuck all like the pictures she put on three hours ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Belle Amie

VIP Member
View attachment 724652
Doing the rounds in the WhatsApp groups today. READ THE WIKI.
It’s been said before but her size is standard, nothing remarkable about her and if she was anyone else I’d say she looked fine. But the issue is how much she photoshops herself, if she posted all of her pictures looking like this my problems with her would half.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Dog mama

Chatty Member
Haven’t commented in ages but Kate when you read here

I had my first bespoke literally first month I tried following that I had a harrowing 7 miscarriages and fertility tests and a premature baby

My second wasn’t promised or able to be planned so get to fuck with your perfect world
I planned 3 children In my ideal but my body could only give me 2 and I had to have a hysterectomy which deffo sealed my fertility
I hate cunts like her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Violetx

VIP Member
So, in the style of KHM I’m going to let my phone predict the rest of the sentence ‘Kate Hayes is…’

Kate Hayes is going out for dinner today at night to pick her stuff for dinner tomorrow at the spa and I have a room for her birthday and then she is coming home from the internet.

Weirdly accurate, except there’s no (brackets).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

gigi_93

VIP Member
That fucking grazing table is keeping me awake. What a massive gluttonous unnecessary display of yet more greed!! And this is her second hen do?? Who needs a second hen? Greedy attention seeking biff, don’t even know who she is but she can get to fuck I give that marriage a year

• Haha

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
So now she’s not bothered about getting married. Sure Truff, whatever you say. View attachment 726816
“You don’t know if people have
Fertility struggles or struggles in general so stop asking people, I mean I’m fine with people asking me as I don’t have issues with either-I’m a very plan person so is matt so I know when we’re having a baby”

How patronising and insensitive is she To people who are struggling, like she can just say I’m having a baby in a year and it’s going to happen like that, she’s a fucking knob!
Thought olif is A rainbow baby, so how do you
Know you won’t have any issues In the future?

• Angry
  • Heart

platesofmeat

Imagine being her. Like really imagine it.

Close your eyes (even the one with the mouldy contact in it) and take a deep breath of truffle farts, biscuit tan and unwashed underboob. Wiggle your man sized flippers in your huge hoof covers. Feel the cool air on your huge fake fangs as it blows between your giant filtered thigh gap. Listen to the sounds of ‘wow wow wow yer bowt’ echoing through the gifted pampers grass and bouncing off the uneven panelling. Imagine all the amazing flims you’re going to make in your bespoke fliming room. Feel the weight of your 9 year old child, Olive, hanging from the car seat in your arms.

Now open your eyes and thank all of the fucks that the world has ever had that you’re not her!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
I just can't imagine after downing a few whispering angles, thinking to myself 'I could just murder a slice of pepperoni, a warm prawn, half an orange, a couple of olives and a mini Victoria sponge!' Fucking knobheads. Such a waste of food, only looked like there were abar 10 of them there.

Wheres the ham barms, sausage rolls and cold samosas?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Matt wants her to have another C section. What the fuck has it got to do with him 🙄 just because he wants her minge in tact. I bet they never shag anyway their relationship seems fucking dull

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I’ve actually never seen a baby with purple bags under her wee eyes. Poor Olive - all she wants is a long lie, bowl of weetabix & a wee lazy day playing with her toys in the house with a few cheeky naps throughout the day. Instead she is dragged out her pit at the crack of dawn for some Hummus & chia seeds on toast and marched around farms, Asda, coffee shops, Wagamama and god know where else all while dressed as an Extra from Charles Dickens ‘A Christmas Carol’ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 54