Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katlen12

VIP Member
Is that a ring box I see in Delo’s hand???😳...only joking truff, it’s his phone for texting other girls!!!😂😂😂

A79BCE22-C66C-4475-8EFB-99E51DAD02DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54

the_moonins

VIP Member
What is she on about this morning?

“I’m not doing a diet, I’m doing a lifestyle change”
She’s been banging on about dieting and being in calorie deficit for months!! Calorie deficit is not a lifestyle change… it’s a diet… to lose weight!

“I didn’t lose any weight last week but that’s because I didn’t get my steps in”
She would have had to run a marathon every day to have lost weight with the amount of food and alcohol she consumed last week!!

Kate - if you want to lose weight (which you clearly do as you’re editing your pics to appear slimmer and you keep going on about your body), it’s very simple…. Your calories going in need to be less than the calories you’re burning. That’s it.

She’s been in “calorie deficit” since January according to her, yet she appears to be bigger now than when she started. I’ve lost 2 stone since February - because I’ve actually been in a calorie deficit! She’s been at Starbucks almost every day whilst I’ve had 2 cups of tea with skimmed milk per day as a treat! Calorie deficit is HARD. As someone who HAS been in calorie deficit, watching her every day posting what she’s eating and drinking, I can categorically say that she has not been in a calorie deficit for a full week once.

This post is not to shame anyone about their weight, body size or shape… I honestly don’t care. But she’s constantly banging on about her body, continues to edit her images, lies about her dress size and she’s clearly unhappy. I want her to do something about it - but she isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Bawsack89

I haven't commented on this thread before and I'm still not 100% sure who this dickhead is but the thread recaps are absolutely brilliant, they have me in fits of laughter every time. Thank you for taking the time to do them

• Haha
  • Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
For someone who didn’t even buy her own child a pram, cot, bottle or so much as a bow for her Gordon Ramsey head - she’s one patronising cunt. I’d be so ashamed.
You don’t have a JOB hun, the only person who really needs to be gifted free stuff is YOU. Nothing but a glorified scrounger, begging in people’s dm’s for clothes and household items, you’re even gifted food! FOOD! Get a job and a bit of self respect you bad tramp.

BUM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
We need to hit back with a Tattle Q&A since she reads here so much 😂

Here’s my bit of advice Kate. There’s 120 cals in one tablespoon of olive oil. Yes, just one tablespoon. Remember that next time you’re soaking peppers for your calorie deficit-friendly diet 🙄
——————————
On another note..

At least try and get your story straight. Your c-section was perfect, then you admitted you were back in hospital with an infection, now you’re again claiming it was a great experience?

Oh, and Matt was desperate to put a ring on it, now you’re not rushing to get married and want your kid(s plural) to be there? Kids that you can apparently summon at the drop of a hat, despite sadly experiencing loss previously?

I don’t know whether to be speechless at the lies or pity her as she’s delusional.. does she just not remember all the rubbish she’s spouted previously? She ought to read the wiki for a recap 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Fucking hell, just legged it over here after seeing where the shit date is 🤣🤣🤣
Has she seriously taken him to listen to a book?
Fuck me!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Delo deffo wanks off to Naomi.. and probably Chez too 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 Not 👏🏻 Running 👏🏻 5k 👏🏻 In 👏🏻21 minutes!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Kate, just fuck off. You were out of breath walking and talking at the same time and now you’re claiming to be able to run 7 minute miles???

• Haha
Reactions: 52

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Nah leave Mes alone, she’s a cracker, proper scouse ma. Just a shame her daughters a spoiled twat.
Er.. No 🤣

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree girl, she’s created a fucking monster with KHM

Not to derail but go and see how dapper our lekky legs is looking on naomis IG.. Read the wiki
I bet Spagetti legs made a guest appearance at the Hen do, suddenly climbing out of the end of the saxaphone while the guys playing it, jumps out for a dance off with Meryl.

A2ED4F4B-6868-4637-94CF-C0E5EC87D94B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Kardixx

She was banging on about this date night on the live and kept going on about how she was so excited to have arranged it for him, it’s all for him and he’ll be so excited … and it’s a fucking seminar, of HER favourite book 😂 What a fucking dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
A large strange dog off the lead runs towards your 1 year old who is eating food..... what does Momma do..... keep that video rolling got to get that insta footage.... wow

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49