Katie Hayes #98 Threw a party and didn't pay for a thing, all that begging and still no ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forewood anything possible 😅

sooo if she doesn’t edit her posts anymore what’s going on around her ear? Eyelash hanging off too.

View attachment 714779
Shes gifted herself a Bo Selecta chin due to the usage of filters....

Yes, shes so passive aggressive, she's obsessed with fake accounts. Nothing fake about me. I am a foodaholic and I do have 3 bespokes, a real husband, a house (comes complete with 2 living rooms)
Her hair. Let's send her some shampoo. Why is it so hard for her to wash her hair? Her bespoke is amazing so surely she can schedule in 15 mins each day?
That synthetic pony was horrendous. Why God, why????

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s so negative, I would hate to have her life trying to be all zen and how wonderful her life is but had to throw a negative comment in 😂😂😂😂 we see you Kate we see you
I hope She can help me understand what the duck she going on about

Shes gifted herself a Bo Selecta chin due to the usage of filters....

Yes, shes so passive aggressive, she's obsessed with fake accounts. Nothing fake about me. I am a foodaholic and I do have 3 bespokes, a real husband, a house (comes complete with 2 living rooms)
Her hair. Let's send her some shampoo. Why is it so hard for her to wash her hair? Her bespoke is amazing so surely she can schedule in 15 mins each day?
That synthetic pony was horrendous. Why God, why????
I thought she reminded me of someone 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t understand her I don’t have time? My hair takes forever to dry because it’s so thick (yeah truff, I’m so jealous of your thin ratty hair 🥴) so if I’m like cba with blow drying it after, which is pretty much all the time. I wash it in the night, do a quick 2 min dry all over and leave to dry over night…
I imagine her to be like a cartoon character and have smell coming off her. She must absolutely hum, and if she does actually smoke then my god she must make people sick just smelling her 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Now Olif has turned 1, I thought Truff might have updated her Insta pregnant profile pictures, but no. Maybe she’s waiting until Olif turns 18. Or 21.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't normally post on here I just tend to lurk, so I don't know if this has been said previously, but I'm sure I've seen Kate driving her Range Rover through Oxton this morning but with no private plate on?? It was a matt black sport one on a 63 reg - so it's not that much of an old Range Rover, still at least 30-40k (unless it was gifted 😂)
Just made me wonder, that if she's taken her private plate off her car and finally changed her business address to not her actual home address on Companies House, maybe there is some truth to the trolling?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at the colour difference with the filter she’s put on that nightie
why does she feel the need to put a filter on everything?
Noooo!!! A best friend of a best friend owns JimJam why is she gifting her tit 😭 I’ll be having words !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't normally post on here I just tend to lurk, so I don't know if this has been said previously, but I'm sure I've seen Kate driving her Range Rover through Oxton this morning but with no private plate on?? It was a matt black sport one on a 63 reg - so it's not that much of an old Range Rover, still at least 30-40k (unless it was gifted 😂)
Just made me wonder, that if she's taken her private plate off her car and finally changed her business address to not her actual home address on Companies House, maybe there is some truth to the trolling?
Most businesses use their accountants address as their registered address, she's probably just been ill advised before and put her home address down when setting up through HMRC. Her home address will always be available on Companies House even though she's changed registered addresses, it's virtually impossible to get it removed from the historical data linked with the company.

Reactions: 20
Yes I think that’s her car. I see her in Oxton quite a bit. She likes to go to Host Coffee. I saw her car there last week when Olive was painting pottery. No private plate.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.