Katie Hayes #98 Threw a party and didn't pay for a thing, all that begging and still no ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s got 4 weeks of washing piled up.. I bet that houses’ skirting boards have 40 weeks of dust piled up on them.

IMAGINE THE BATHROOM 🤢
She deffo has a scum ring round her bath. I bet her and Matt share towels and don't wash them. "EERR HELLO! WE'RE CLEAN WHEN WE USE THEM SO WHY WOULD THEY NEED WASHING?!"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Her old utility room is where the old tv used to be then she crammed the dining room table into that place … she’s lying and this utility makeover is that tiny room off the kitchen!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
4 weeks of washing down someone who’s been gym and running? 🤢. My kids would have run out of clothes.

Imagine being a little old lady off to do your washing and your confronted with buffalo bill taking up 5 machines and her Victorian orphan ghost child ‘running’ around
I can’t get over this! I have a lot of clothes and two whole drawers of gym stuff. I might be able to get away with not ironing for 4 weeks but I couldn’t even do a week without washing! What a scruffy cow - how does she think that relatable?

Reactions: 27
Also, life hack… if your a beggy witch and don’t carry money/can’t afford a pound, the shop won’t gift you a trolley so ram your key in it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she’s got 4 weeks of washing piled up.. I bet that houses’ skirting boards have 40 weeks of dust piled up on them.

IMAGINE THE BATHROOM 🤢
Barb and the rest 🤢🤢 no wonder Delos never home the stench is too much! Dirty stinking woman she is, the launderette will need fumigating afterwards!

Reactions: 15
And where did the 4 weeks worth of dirty stuff get piled up? Not like there's any spare room is there? Bet they had to climb over it all to get round the 'house' every day...how could anybody go to bed at night knowing that was there, I couldn't have let it get to 1 week never mind 4!!!!!!! Basic hygiene Truff you swamp monster 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
4 weeks Marty Delamere hang your head in shame , how can you both allow that to go on . Absolute cretins the pair of them.

Reactions: 22
If she knows about ‘laundry shops’ (I mean, come on, someone gift her a brain) why the duck has she not put stuff in for a service wash weekly, or had an hour in there herself with a pile of washing. Scruffy mares deffo been wearing her knickers past their due date 🤢🤢🤢 no wonder olives dress was 3 sizes too big for her yesterday, all that was left clean by the sounds of it

• Sick
  • Haha
Screenshot_20210816-125532_Instagram.jpg

I don't get as many likes for my make up posts as I do for Olive...well then try doing a different make up look! Using the same colours but by different brands and calling it by a different name (something usually ending in glam) does not equal a new make up look! Wash your hair, stop telling us you don't have time to wash and stop waving products in front of the camera without revealing what they are/pronouncing them completely wrong and not telling us how to use them for any other face than moon shaped with a tide mark and maybe people will like your posts?!? Just a thought but what would I know, I'm just a troll with a rusty fridge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t say that bride looks particularly chuffed with the look. Bit of a ‘duck it, it’s too late now ‘ look of resignation on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And where did the 4 weeks worth of dirty stuff get piled up? Not like there's any spare room is there? Bet they had to climb over it all to get round the 'house' every day...how could anybody go to bed at night knowing that was there, I couldn't have let it get to 1 week never mind 4!!!!!!! Basic hygiene Truff you swamp monster 🤢🤢
It filled the garage living room floor to ceiling, all 3 of them have been watching flims in bed again ans going out every day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Katie Hayes #99 🎵 Washing machines live longer with C̶a̶l̶g̶o̶n̶ KHM! 🎵 (Cause she doesn’t use it for 4 weeks)

• Haha
Ugh she really is a scruffy cow
My washer is on twice a day and there’s only two of us
I might be OTT with mine as I do wash towels after every use, do bed sheets twice a week and wash myself and gym clothes after I have been sweating cobs doing 5k in 18 mins 🤣
But come on, that is just down right filthy to have dirty washing hanging about like that
I bet my four bedroom house with a living room, wardrobe full of non gifted clothes, husband and paid for Mercedes, she stinks 😜

Reactions: 28
4 weeks? 4 weeks?
How?

We have been doing a bespoke renovation on our home. Had no kitchen or washer for about 8 weeks. I visited the laundrette (AKA LAUNDRY SHOP) each week and went to my mums mid week with bedding/towels. Has she not changed her bed in 4 weeks? Olives bedding? That is absolutely rank.
Her gym clothes? Matts gym clothes? I feel itchy just thinking about this. The pair of them must be so crusty. Crusty Kate.

Why didn't her mum or his mum offer? Or some of her amazing friends she bans on about?

I am crusty Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All makes sense why the bespoke was at the farm in dirty clothes the other day, there was only a few #gifted outfits left until the big wash!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Crying how many of us have said FOUR WEEKS!!! Wtf does she do?!?! She must have like several full washing baskets. Mine gets half full and I have a panic attack. What. The. Actual. duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely after 4 weeks her crusty knicks would be walking themselves to the laundrette 🤢

Bet she hums like the rancid little piss witch she is

why doesn’t she apply her #forward thinking to her personal hygiene and predict she needs to wash more than once a month as to not offend the nostrils of the entire population on the Wirral

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.