Katie Hayes #95 I (am) KHM and I (am) still not (engaged)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex mother in law always got my babies 1st shoes from Clarke’s. I also turned my nose up at them but you know what they actually support the growth of the foot and help with waking. I got a lecture I remember it to this day. They do need to update them though

Reactions: 16
I reckon her super important meeting was with the UC people now Chez has binned her from oh darlin and she can barely get a wedding booked. So she thought she would dress for the part with whatever yesterday’s get up was with no make up.
Hahahaha imagine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I see that SB and the part-time child went to a mum/daughter event today. Wonder why Kate and The Car Seat didn’t go?

Reactions: 23
My sister in law told me the same when my nephew started walking cos I assumed he needed shoes! She had never even had him in pram shoes cos she said they can stop the feet developing properly. Walking without shoes builds muscle in the feet too! Babies should come with (Manuels) 😂🙈

That would be all well and good if she hasn’t took her bespoke for her first shoes wearing a bleeping baby grow. So now baby Aceituna (that’s Spanish for Oluff trolls!) will have shoes that only fit her properly in extra thick (like her Ma) socks.
The only time we see her in a baby grow and she’s getting measured for shoes 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

The important meeting was definitely Clark’s wasn’t it.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My bespoke manifested niece and nephew wear them too and we are in the deepest, darkest depths of Kensington 😂. Let’s do a Truff and start the Antwacky Shoes Club!
I live in an affluent part of Sefton and Clarke’s where the rage our school children 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ay trolls, got a little secret for ya. There’s other places that measure kids feet.

Schuh Kids is one of them. That’s where I get my kids trainers from. I too thought Clarke’s was a right of passage and got my first born her first pair of shoes from there, she looked like she was wearing a pair of shoes that had been preserved from the 1980s.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
FF2BD68D-24FD-486E-B0C2-67157796614A.png
What do we reckon……. Coincidence? Or you know as it was such a bespoke name…. Surely not a coincidence?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Clarke’s shoes are grim, I thought there’d be loads of other places to measure kids feet now it’s no longer 1982? Kate will do whatever everyone else is doing though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
John Lewis for startrite all the way for us. My bespoke enters new realms of terror when we get her feet measured.
I'm not a fan of Clarks. Dr Martens for school shoes all the way tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.