Katie Hayes #95 I (am) KHM and I (am) still not (engaged)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hence my point about saying know one from Merseyside wears shoes from Clarke's. There Ashow as someone else said "Antwacky". But the way she dresses that baby I'm not really surprised she's stuck Clarke's shoes on her. The kip of truff shoes says it all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I will never NEVER EVER get over when she did her big "I know a lot of you have rated the tomee tippee steriliser the best, but for us it just isn't what we expected and so we will be changing it" rant while she held up a bleeping UNWASHED BOTTLE she thought the steriliser would clean. Hahahahaha. What the duck 😂😂 it's not a mini dishwasher love. I wish someone had a screen shot of that, the bleeping idiot.
This is one of my all time favourite Truff duck ups! That and the washing machine cleaner that completely fucked up her dishwasher and she had to pay someone to come and fix it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Maybe, just maybe, the utility room is a new ‘fliming’ room and she is reinstating a living room 👀 😱

Although, where will the washer/dryer now go?🤔 Main bedroom I should imagine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Infuriated by an omelette...

‘Make it Rain’ declared Space Mountain as she returned to the gym for the 674th time in the last five years, (and) make it rain she did as she wiped the sweat from her brow and shoved her hand down her size Medium sports bra - dignified as always. 4.5k on the (treadmill) in 18 minutes, surely that is some sort of Wirral record? Local running clubs must be literally (begging) her to join their ranks (especially) as she’s gone from a 20 minute 2k to close to world record time in a matter of days. (What is her) secret they all cry - well, manipulating the display on the treadmill to make herself look like Mo Farah’s pacer is her usual (starting point) so I’d continue looking for a new super sprinter if I was you, Speedy GonZootSuit may still (need a few) more sessions..

(Another) day, another gym class but before that another ‘no filter’ picture in front of the mirror. Delamere Forest’s Size 6 Kate with the jawline an (architect) could use to draw blueprints was back for this picture and she would have almost gotten away with it if it (wasn’t) for those pesky (glitches in her waistline) in the mirror. Must try harder, Kate, especially if you want us to believe you don’t even edit (your pictures anymore.)

Baby Bilingual Rainbow Bespoke 🥺🥺🥺🥺, the only child to be born in the world 🥺🥺🥺, the cleverest little Olympic (swimmer and trampoliner) that ever did exist 🥺🥺🥺, the baby who was considered ‘too pure for this cruel and (troll) filled world’ just less than 9 months ago has now become total fair game to be exposed online to (tens of thousands) of people. Need to flog (some) placebo hair tablets only suitable for adults? Bounce your baby round in front of the camera. Trying to advertise make-up? Straighten your kid’s hair and get her to wave at the camera. (Showing) off how to coat your lips in enough oil to cause a major incident along the Gulf Coast? Let your (baby crawl) into something and laugh at her (without checking she’s ok) but make sure you catch it all on camera - got to get the free (weaning bowls) somehow, eh Kate?

I’m going to (assume) the assumption post didn’t go as (she planned and assume that) that is the reason that she didn’t mention it again. Assumptions such as ‘I assume you regret the mess you’ve made of your house, ‘I assume you haven’t paid for any of your kid’s clothes’, ‘I assume you used to eat and (run) from restaurants before you started begging for free food,’ and ‘I assume you will be pleading with Chez who is 40 for (your job back) by the end of the year,’ were probably not the assumptions she was looking for..

We were treated to a creepy shot of a newly Botoxed Delo - I say Botox because she doesn’t filter her pictures anymore- looking like a future (subject of a) Netflix Exclusive three-part documentary - current working titles, ‘Burberry Baron’, ‘Marquis Makeup’, or ‘Panel Prince’.

Feral Olive is back again with a day full of ‘tantrums’ that made Juggermankles write some bullshit (about how) she never ‘tantrums’ when they’re outside because obviously Olive is going to be the next (David) Attenborough and not because she’s properly stimulated outside as opposed to the colourless land of despair she lives in. We’ve (also had) a series of vomit inducing posts about the child who saved her - not sure what (she) saved her from yet, however, it certainly wasn’t from terrible taste in sandals.

Another expert make-up tutorial where she showed us how to achieve a ‘no make-up’ look by not (actually putting any make-up) on. ‘Is there no end to this woman’s make-up talents?’ I hear you all cry. And (how) right you are, there is no (end to her talents, mainly) because there’s no bleeping beginning to them..

(Spare) a thought for poor old Miss Make Up though as she is (stressed and) breaking out in spots because of her extensive to-do list:
  1. Buy wrapping paper.
  2. Add the word Spanish to everything.
  3. Don’t add potatoes to anything.
Finally, don’t forget Trolls, in just 3 days time, Mensa’s youngest member and Team GB’s only multi-sport Olympian will become a one-year-old. Latest from the Buckingham (Palace) spokesman was Liz was personally polishing the best gold carriage for Olive’s birthday drive through of the Wirral, while (Downing Street are considering) calling a bank holiday for the event. Kate in the meantime still hasn’t bought any wrapping paper because it’s just too stressful..

As always, (Read the Wiki..)
(👏👏👏😂😂😂) (brilliant)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is one of my all time favourite Truff duck ups! That and the washing machine cleaner that completely fucked up her dishwasher and she had to pay someone to come and fix it 😂😂😂
Where the duck is Mez in all this?
Yes we all make stupid mistakes (not to that extent) when first having a kid. But with a prtactical live in ma, you’d think she would be able to help her. Or does this just go to show she’s also a few sarnies short of the pic Nic cause she fuckin looks it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I will never NEVER EVER get over when she did her big "I know a lot of you have rated the tomee tippee steriliser the best, but for us it just isn't what we expected and so we will be changing it" rant while she held up a bleeping UNWASHED BOTTLE she thought the steriliser would clean. Hahahahaha. What the duck 😂😂 it's not a mini dishwasher love. I wish someone had a screen shot of that, the bleeping idiot.
I did have a SS somewhere but it’s almost a year ago now, you know cause Olive is one this week 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

https://tattle.life/threads/katie-hayes-27-purple-aki-got-i-am-midwife-the-sacki.8400/post-2179644 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Nah I’m with her on that one, sorry trolls. But baby’s first proper, measured, walking shoes is a big deal. Pleased to see she got olive measured properly & fitted at Clark’s where they’ll have decent shoes for pre - walkers / first walkers.
Did she have to get her down to her nappy to be measured though???

Reactions: 3
Well big truck bouncing up a pregnant girls path with your G.I.M.P of a fella defines who you really are then doesn’t it, but us sad, pathetic, jealous, UC claiming, rusty fridges who’s partners/husbands are a joint of gammon trolls already knew this about you skiddy knickers. Oh and take Shakespeare of the car seats shoes back and ask them to check again as little big trucks feet don’t look right at all ✌🏻💋

Reactions: 20
I reckon her super important meeting was with the UC people now Chez has binned her from oh darlin and she can barely get a wedding booked. So she thought she would dress for the part with whatever yesterday’s get up was with no make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have to disagree. Clarks is a marketing ploy. They aren’t needed.

Babies really don’t need to be wearing any shoes until they are properly walking and when I say walking I mean you only use the pram to let them sleep in because they want to walk everywhere.

Wearing shoes too early stops the bones in their feet from developing.

Oh an been bare foot is amazing for grounding. But of course truff you will know that because your mother bleeping earth.
My sister in law told me the same when my nephew started walking cos I assumed he needed shoes! She had never even had him in pram shoes cos she said they can stop the feet developing properly. Walking without shoes builds muscle in the feet too! Babies should come with (Manuels) 😂🙈

Nah I’m with her on that one, sorry trolls. But baby’s first proper, measured, walking shoes is a big deal. Pleased to see she got olive measured properly & fitted at Clark’s where they’ll have decent shoes for pre - walkers / first walkers.
That would be all well and good if she hasn’t took her bespoke for her first shoes wearing a bleeping baby grow. So now baby Aceituna (that’s Spanish for Oluff trolls!) will have shoes that only fit her properly in extra thick (like her Ma) socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really is full of 💩 Maybe she should practice what she preaches. She’s definitely full of unfilled desires 💍 👰‍♀️
I constantly baffles me that she hates any one having an opinion on what she chooses to share on an open public profile.
Yet her life is about showing off bragging and making out she’s better than every one else.

Reactions: 18
Hence my point about saying know one from Merseyside wears shoes from Clarke's. There Ashow as someone else said "Antwacky". But the way she dresses that baby I'm not really surprised she's stuck Clarke's shoes on her. The kip of truff shoes says it all
My lads wore Clark’s untill year 5 😂😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I did have a SS somewhere but it’s almost a year ago now, you know cause Olive is one this week 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

https://tattle.life/threads/katie-hayes-27-purple-aki-got-i-am-midwife-the-sacki.8400/post-2179644 😘
A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "Loads of DMs saying the same" duck off big truck, you had loads of DMs saying you need to wash the bottle first you clown 😂😂😂

The dishwasher is up there for me, but the crease release (you know, the stuff that makes CARPET SLIPPY) on the floors hahahahaha. How the duck has she survived to 29.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My lads wore Clark’s untill year 5 😂😂😭
My bespoke manifested niece and nephew wear them too and we are in the deepest, darkest depths of Kensington 😂. Let’s do a Truff and start the Antwacky Shoes Club!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah my little one does , but I feel quite aggrieved as I take her in there mostly for a measure then will buy her trainers for nursery elsewhere . Basically, my partners family told me they go in and get measured then walk around for a bit and say there’s nothing they like , then go buy trainers haha .

Reactions: 11
You can buy a Clark’s or start rite gauge to use at home yourself. They go from age 0-3 then 3-8 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.