Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Infuriated by an omelette...

‘Make it Rain’ declared Space Mountain as she returned to the gym for the 674th time in the last five years, (and) make it rain she did as she wiped the sweat from her brow and shoved her hand down her size Medium sports bra - dignified as always. 4.5k on the (treadmill) in 18 minutes, surely that is some sort of Wirral record? Local running clubs must be literally (begging) her to join their ranks (especially) as she’s gone from a 20 minute 2k to close to world record time in a matter of days. (What is her) secret they all cry - well, manipulating the display on the treadmill to make herself look like Mo Farah’s pacer is her usual (starting point) so I’d continue looking for a new super sprinter if I was you, Speedy GonZootSuit may still (need a few) more sessions..

(Another) day, another gym class but before that another ‘no filter’ picture in front of the mirror. Delamere Forest’s Size 6 Kate with the jawline an (architect) could use to draw blueprints was back for this picture and she would have almost gotten away with it if it (wasn’t) for those pesky (glitches in her waistline) in the mirror. Must try harder, Kate, especially if you want us to believe you don’t even edit (your pictures anymore.)

Baby Bilingual Rainbow Bespoke 🥺🥺🥺🥺, the only child to be born in the world 🥺🥺🥺, the cleverest little Olympic (swimmer and trampoliner) that ever did exist 🥺🥺🥺, the baby who was considered ‘too pure for this cruel and (troll) filled world’ just less than 9 months ago has now become total fair game to be exposed online to (tens of thousands) of people. Need to flog (some) placebo hair tablets only suitable for adults? Bounce your baby round in front of the camera. Trying to advertise make-up? Straighten your kid’s hair and get her to wave at the camera. (Showing) off how to coat your lips in enough oil to cause a major incident along the Gulf Coast? Let your (baby crawl) into something and laugh at her (without checking she’s ok) but make sure you catch it all on camera - got to get the free (weaning bowls) somehow, eh Kate?

I’m going to (assume) the assumption post didn’t go as (she planned and assume that) that is the reason that she didn’t mention it again. Assumptions such as ‘I assume you regret the mess you’ve made of your house, ‘I assume you haven’t paid for any of your kid’s clothes’, ‘I assume you used to eat and (run) from restaurants before you started begging for free food,’ and ‘I assume you will be pleading with Chez who is 40 for (your job back) by the end of the year,’ were probably not the assumptions she was looking for..

We were treated to a creepy shot of a newly Botoxed Delo - I say Botox because she doesn’t filter her pictures anymore- looking like a future (subject of a) Netflix Exclusive three-part documentary - current working titles, ‘Burberry Baron’, ‘Marquis Makeup’, or ‘Panel Prince’.

Feral Olive is back again with a day full of ‘tantrums’ that made Juggermankles write some bullshit (about how) she never ‘tantrums’ when they’re outside because obviously Olive is going to be the next (David) Attenborough and not because she’s properly stimulated outside as opposed to the colourless land of despair she lives in. We’ve (also had) a series of vomit inducing posts about the child who saved her - not sure what (she) saved her from yet, however, it certainly wasn’t from terrible taste in sandals.

Another expert make-up tutorial where she showed us how to achieve a ‘no make-up’ look by not (actually putting any make-up) on. ‘Is there no end to this woman’s make-up talents?’ I hear you all cry. And (how) right you are, there is no (end to her talents, mainly) because there’s no fucking beginning to them..

(Spare) a thought for poor old Miss Make Up though as she is (stressed and) breaking out in spots because of her extensive to-do list:
  1. Buy wrapping paper.
  2. Add the word Spanish to everything.
  3. Don’t add potatoes to anything.
Finally, don’t forget Trolls, in just 3 days time, Mensa’s youngest member and Team GB’s only multi-sport Olympian will become a one-year-old. Latest from the Buckingham (Palace) spokesman was Liz was personally polishing the best gold carriage for Olive’s birthday drive through of the Wirral, while (Downing Street are considering) calling a bank holiday for the event. Kate in the meantime still hasn’t bought any wrapping paper because it’s just too stressful..

As always, (Read the Wiki..)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 179

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Happy 1st Birthday Car Seat! We’ve loved following your journey carrying bespoke Trolive EVERY single day for 365 days 😂😂
8335217D-765D-4887-AB09-C8F2C7E6E977.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

Violetx

VIP Member
I know I shouldn’t revel myself, but seeing Kate visit Kirsty Doyle for her party dress, I just couldn’t help myself.

Here’s me at my daughters first birthday:
5487FEB7-ED9E-4BFB-BDD1-D7EF159A1060.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 116

Star is born

VIP Member
New reel - She’s got the glove on the wrong hand, she really is thick 🙈😩
It’s to stop you burning your fingers big truck, not to hold the handle with 🧤😂
245D57F0-42F5-44A0-BEC8-7FF40B188FAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

Cady1954

VIP Member
Feliz Cumpleaños Olive! (That's Happy Birthday Olive in Spanish for all you uneducated Trolls on UC )

Happy Birthday Olive
You made it through the year!
Despite your feckless mother
Giving us the fear
You've been left on kitchen worktops
In a bath upon a stand
You even took your temperature
With a thermometer in your hand
You've travelled all of Liverpool
In your own bespoke car seat
Even though your Ma and Pa
Put your shoes on the wrong feet
And who could forget the bike ride
Your parents took you on
Bounced around a trailer
Without a helmet on
Oh Olive we trolls worried
We ooohed and hummed and haahd
We tried to tell your Mother
But our comments were all barred (TROLLZZ)
Of course, it's not just your safety
That causes mouths to drop
Does it hurt you little poppet
When she rags your hair on top?
Your poor little hairline is heading up to space
But Im sure Mummy's Hairberrrst
Will keep it in its place
But we know your Mummy loves you
You're her way of keeping fans
That is why she filters you
With white hair and scandi tans
But it won't last forever
And when you turn fifteen
All us trolls are hoping
You'll be our Bespoke ASBO queen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Violetx

VIP Member
‘You’ve made a fake account on my daughters birthday’ This just shows her mental age and spoilt ness like a kid whinging ‘you’ve been mean to me and it’s my birthday,’ as if this makes you immune from any criticism or telling off. Fucking grow up, it’s a normal Friday, not a day of national celebration.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

BoccadiLupo

I know it's going to be entertaining, but I feel so bloody SAD about tomorrow.
Think about the intense insecurity about being the perfect Mum, coupled with an insane need for validation from strangers, which drives a woman to hire a venue, get a mani and pedi, matching Kirsty Doyle outfits and personalised crisps for a ONE YEAR OLD'S birthday party. She says us trolls have sad little lives, but I'd rather be anyone than live with that level of insecurity and unhappiness.
Most of us would happily have a few family members round, a bubble machine and a cute cake - not because we are shit Mums but because we're secure in the love our kid has for us and the fact that we are good Mums.
Kate this is MADNESS. It's also cheap, tacky, not at all aspirational, and screams desperation. And no, having a beige and brown colour theme does not make it any more classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Violetx

VIP Member
Two things on the YoU sAvED mE post:
1. Damn right Olive saved her, as she became her primary source of income 🤮
2. ‘I am proud of the strong (very) independent little lady you are becoming’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is 1. She is basically still a blob. In what ways does she demonstrate this ‘independence?’ Feeding herself cos your sitting on the other side of the kitchen or filming a ‘momma glam, in the next room? That’s not independence, that’s survival instinct. You deluded, selfish twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Muffin990

Why would you take a baby to get her first pair of shoes whilst wearing a baby grow with feet in? I swear to god she’s a sandwich short of a picnic x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
“2 pumps goes a long way”

same sentence delo said when she found out she was up the duff with olifff

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Foodaholic

VIP Member
And here lies the reason why 12 months later people are still dying and are ill because of this illness. The reason we taxpayers will be paying for furlough, seiss and government grants for years and years to come.

He's walking round a shop, knowing he's heading to a hospital, full of ill and dying people. And wearing his mask like borat wore his mankini. What an absolute dick. Such a selfish twatty act that and shows what he thinks of his pregnant girl and unborn child.

Sorry, this has riled me. This was the height of this pandemic. Grrrrrrrr. DICK

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 72

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
All these olives branches and wreathes are killing me. If Olive is not wearing a toga and gladiator sandals today I will be disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

03jessig

Kate Hayes #96; fat tits and burger nips. Breast fed for a day and just for the clicks.

Cant help but compare my twins 1st bday to olive's. We had grandparents and godparents round the house. My partner bought a cake from his restaurant and we had a little party tea and opened their prezzies. They liked the wrapping paper more than the gifts. It was a lovely day for all. The end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71