Katie Hayes #95 I (am) KHM and I (am) still not (engaged)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Infuriated by an omelette...

ā€˜Make it Rainā€™ declared Space Mountain as she returned to the gym for the 674th time in the last five years, (and) make it rain she did as she wiped the sweat from her brow and shoved her hand down her size Medium sports bra - dignified as always. 4.5k on the (treadmill) in 18 minutes, surely that is some sort of Wirral record? Local running clubs must be literally (begging) her to join their ranks (especially) as sheā€™s gone from a 20 minute 2k to close to world record time in a matter of days. (What is her) secret they all cry - well, manipulating the display on the treadmill to make herself look like Mo Farahā€™s pacer is her usual (starting point) so Iā€™d continue looking for a new super sprinter if I was you, Speedy GonZootSuit may still (need a few) more sessions..

(Another) day, another gym class but before that another ā€˜no filterā€™ picture in front of the mirror. Delamere Forestā€™s Size 6 Kate with the jawline an (architect) could use to draw blueprints was back for this picture and she would have almost gotten away with it if it (wasnā€™t) for those pesky (glitches in her waistline) in the mirror. Must try harder, Kate, especially if you want us to believe you donā€™t even edit (your pictures anymore.)

Baby Bilingual Rainbow Bespoke šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ, the only child to be born in the world šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ, the cleverest little Olympic (swimmer and trampoliner) that ever did exist šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ, the baby who was considered ā€˜too pure for this cruel and (troll) filled worldā€™ just less than 9 months ago has now become total fair game to be exposed online to (tens of thousands) of people. Need to flog (some) placebo hair tablets only suitable for adults? Bounce your baby round in front of the camera. Trying to advertise make-up? Straighten your kidā€™s hair and get her to wave at the camera. (Showing) off how to coat your lips in enough oil to cause a major incident along the Gulf Coast? Let your (baby crawl) into something and laugh at her (without checking sheā€™s ok) but make sure you catch it all on camera - got to get the free (weaning bowls) somehow, eh Kate?

Iā€™m going to (assume) the assumption post didnā€™t go as (she planned and assume that) that is the reason that she didnā€™t mention it again. Assumptions such as ā€˜I assume you regret the mess youā€™ve made of your house, ā€˜I assume you havenā€™t paid for any of your kidā€™s clothesā€™, ā€˜I assume you used to eat and (run) from restaurants before you started begging for free food,ā€™ and ā€˜I assume you will be pleading with Chez who is 40 for (your job back) by the end of the year,ā€™ were probably not the assumptions she was looking for..

We were treated to a creepy shot of a newly Botoxed Delo - I say Botox because she doesnā€™t filter her pictures anymore- looking like a future (subject of a) Netflix Exclusive three-part documentary - current working titles, ā€˜Burberry Baronā€™, ā€˜Marquis Makeupā€™, or ā€˜Panel Princeā€™.

Feral Olive is back again with a day full of ā€˜tantrumsā€™ that made Juggermankles write some bullshit (about how) she never ā€˜tantrumsā€™ when theyā€™re outside because obviously Olive is going to be the next (David) Attenborough and not because sheā€™s properly stimulated outside as opposed to the colourless land of despair she lives in. Weā€™ve (also had) a series of vomit inducing posts about the child who saved her - not sure what (she) saved her from yet, however, it certainly wasnā€™t from terrible taste in sandals.

Another expert make-up tutorial where she showed us how to achieve a ā€˜no make-upā€™ look by not (actually putting any make-up) on. ā€˜Is there no end to this womanā€™s make-up talents?ā€™ I hear you all cry. And (how) right you are, there is no (end to her talents, mainly) because thereā€™s no bleeping beginning to them..

(Spare) a thought for poor old Miss Make Up though as she is (stressed and) breaking out in spots because of her extensive to-do list:
  1. Buy wrapping paper.
  2. Add the word Spanish to everything.
  3. Donā€™t add potatoes to anything.
Finally, donā€™t forget Trolls, in just 3 days time, Mensaā€™s youngest member and Team GBā€™s only multi-sport Olympian will become a one-year-old. Latest from the Buckingham (Palace) spokesman was Liz was personally polishing the best gold carriage for Oliveā€™s birthday drive through of the Wirral, while (Downing Street are considering) calling a bank holiday for the event. Kate in the meantime still hasnā€™t bought any wrapping paper because itā€™s just too stressful..

As always, (Read the Wiki..)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 179
Infuriated by an omelette...

ā€˜Make it Rainā€™ declared Space Mountain as she returned to the gym for the 674th time in the last five years, (and) make it rain she did as she wiped the sweat from her brow and shoved her hand down her size Medium sports bra - dignified as always. 4.5k on the (treadmill) in 18 minutes, surely that is some sort of Wirral record? Local running clubs must be literally (begging) her to join their ranks (especially) as sheā€™s gone from a 20 minute 2k to close to world record time in a matter of days. (What is her) secret they all cry - well, manipulating the display on the treadmill to make herself look like Mo Farahā€™s pacer is her usual (starting point) so Iā€™d continue looking for a new super sprinter if I was you, Speedy GonZootSuit may still (need a few) more sessions..

(Another) day, another gym class but before that another ā€˜no filterā€™ picture in front of the mirror. Delamere Forestā€™s Size 6 Kate with the jawline an (architect) could use to draw blueprints was back for this picture and she would have almost gotten away with it if it (wasnā€™t) for those pesky (glitches in her waistline) in the mirror. Must try harder, Kate, especially if you want us to believe you donā€™t even edit (your pictures anymore.)

Baby Bilingual Rainbow Bespoke šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ, the only child to be born in the world šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ, the cleverest little Olympic (swimmer and trampoliner) that ever did exist šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ, the baby who was considered ā€˜too pure for this cruel and (troll) filled worldā€™ just less than 9 months ago has now become total fair game to be exposed online to (tens of thousands) of people. Need to flog (some) placebo hair tablets only suitable for adults? Bounce your baby round in front of the camera. Trying to advertise make-up? Straighten your kidā€™s hair and get her to wave at the camera. (Showing) off how to coat your lips in enough oil to cause a major incident along the Gulf Coast? Let your (baby crawl) into something and laugh at her (without checking sheā€™s ok) but make sure you catch it all on camera - got to get the free (weaning bowls) somehow, eh Kate?

Iā€™m going to (assume) the assumption post didnā€™t go as (she planned and assume that) that is the reason that she didnā€™t mention it again. Assumptions such as ā€˜I assume you regret the mess youā€™ve made of your house, ā€˜I assume you havenā€™t paid for any of your kidā€™s clothesā€™, ā€˜I assume you used to eat and (run) from restaurants before you started begging for free food,ā€™ and ā€˜I assume you will be pleading with Chez who is 40 for (your job back) by the end of the year,ā€™ were probably not the assumptions she was looking for..

We were treated to a creepy shot of a newly Botoxed Delo - I say Botox because she doesnā€™t filter her pictures anymore- looking like a future (subject of a) Netflix Exclusive three-part documentary - current working titles, ā€˜Burberry Baronā€™, ā€˜Marquis Makeupā€™, or ā€˜Panel Princeā€™.

Feral Olive is back again with a day full of ā€˜tantrumsā€™ that made Juggermankles write some bullshit (about how) she never ā€˜tantrumsā€™ when theyā€™re outside because obviously Olive is going to be the next (David) Attenborough and not because sheā€™s properly stimulated outside as opposed to the colourless land of despair she lives in. Weā€™ve (also had) a series of vomit inducing posts about the child who saved her - not sure what (she) saved her from yet, however, it certainly wasnā€™t from terrible taste in sandals.

Another expert make-up tutorial where she showed us how to achieve a ā€˜no make-upā€™ look by not (actually putting any make-up) on. ā€˜Is there no end to this womanā€™s make-up talents?ā€™ I hear you all cry. And (how) right you are, there is no (end to her talents, mainly) because thereā€™s no bleeping beginning to them..

(Spare) a thought for poor old Miss Make Up though as she is (stressed and) breaking out in spots because of her extensive to-do list:
  1. Buy wrapping paper.
  2. Add the word Spanish to everything.
  3. Donā€™t add potatoes to anything.
Finally, donā€™t forget Trolls, in just 3 days time, Mensaā€™s youngest member and Team GBā€™s only multi-sport Olympian will become a one-year-old. Latest from the Buckingham (Palace) spokesman was Liz was personally polishing the best gold carriage for Oliveā€™s birthday drive through of the Wirral, while (Downing Street are considering) calling a bank holiday for the event. Kate in the meantime still hasnā€™t bought any wrapping paper because itā€™s just too stressful..

As always, (Read the Wiki..)
Book the vicar. I'm gone.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why would you take a baby to get her first pair of shoes whilst wearing a baby grow with feet in? I swear to god sheā€™s a sandwich short of a picnic x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Also, delo can easily panel a room in 2 weeks BECAUSE HE DOESN'T MAKE IT EVEN OR MOVE PLUG SOCKETS YOU DUMB witch

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Those brackets (are) annoying as duck to read, but still laughing as I (read) them.

ā€œmajor incident along the Gulf Coastā€ but šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I always howl every time a thread mentions not being engaged.

ā€˜MATT MATT MATT da trolls are saying Iā€™m still not engaged again!!! Have we maxed out all our cards? Youā€™re going to have to get another and stick the Maldives on it ASAP so we can bring our planned engagement forward and show them you do love me reallyā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Also, delo can easily panel a room in 2 weeks BECAUSE HE DOESN'T MAKE IT EVEN OR MOVE PLUG SOCKETS YOU DUMB witch
Delo I mean Kate hasnā€™t posted anything on the Delamere group since April.
Business must be booming.
Truff did say ages ago that she was building a playroom for Olive a old utility room with the boiler in that is tucked out the way of view is the perfect place for a one year olds playroom

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm just laughing to myself here, mmmmitchell has done Saweetie's face 2 weekends on the bounce and Kate hayes MAKEUP has done 2 questionable bridal makeups and an unsuccessful wrapping paper hunt. She's a bleeping clown mate.

Delo I mean Kate hasnā€™t posted anything on the Delamere group since April.
Business must be booming.
Truff did say ages ago that she was building a playroom for Olive a old utility room with the boiler in that is tucked out the way of view is the perfect place for a one year olds playroom
You're absolutely correct. Co2 WHO?

Don't come for me for my rhyme. I know it's carbon monoxide šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Was that her important meeting that she dressed up for? Shoe shopping?
Is getting so excited for a pair of baby shoes a thing? I get it when you're pregnant or they're new born but those shoes were such a non event.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I always howl every time a thread mentions not being engaged.

ā€˜MATT MATT MATT da trolls are saying Iā€™m still not engaged again!!! Have we maxed out all our cards? Youā€™re going to have to get another and stick the Maldives on it ASAP so we can bring our planned engagement forward and show them you do love me reallyā€™
Can he us his X ring šŸ’ šŸ˜›šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.