Katie Hayes #90 Danielle: Don’t cha wish your girlfriend could squat like me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Fucking brilliant

And the Scottish!
And the Irish

I'm Irish living in Ireland but by fuck you wouldn't bring that rag into my elderly parents house or mine or any of my siblings houses

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Urgh I know I shouldn’t be annoyed but is she really claiming she hasn’t lost a single hair because of hairberrrrrst! Who buys into this shite.
Also Kate, everyone can see you had eyebrows before you cretin.
Ugh I’m on one this morning, how can she not know that hair is supposed to fall out. What she did doing is false advertising. I think I’m gonna report her.
And then go about Gods Wiki Work…

Happy Wednesday Trolls x

Edit: have reported for false advertising.

Reactions: 24
Ok so is she actually comparing herself to Marcus rashford cause she has shuffled her way down to charlottes bright side a couple of times with clothes that have been gifted to her it’s actually embarrassing how she’s trying to use what’s happened to the england players to make it all about her !!! Being called a smelly Trollop is no comparison really is it!

Attachments

Reactions: 29
800 likes and 9 comments on her latest make up post, and one of those is from a bot trying to sell crypto currency. Not bad for someone who gave up their half share in a well established business to become an influencer...

Reactions: 47
I honestly think she does stuff for comedy value now. Like why else would she do it? I’d love if she came out and said she’s been trolling everyone for all these years and she’s actually just a normal person behind a fake account. She’s the biggest troll around

Reactions: 30
those fucking eyebrows she looks like she stinks in that dirty black topm I bet she ain't showered in days

I am over this busy brow, combed up shit. Give me a nice shaped brow any day of the week

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.