Katie Hayes #90 Danielle: Don’t cha wish your girlfriend could squat like me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a lot of big accounts now arguing against the ‘ID for social media’ petition as it could actually end up doing more harm than good. That won’t fit her agenda though as she only cares about how things affect her
Very true,the thing is most of her followers will be under 18! The thick bint!

Reactions: 11
Haha the mum police will be out in force over those dishwasher tabs truff!! Brace yourself 😂😂😂😂
Thick twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There are a lot of big accounts now arguing against the ‘ID for social media’ petition as it could actually end up doing more harm than good. That won’t fit her agenda though as she only cares about how things affect her
I wonder if this will then stop the bots meaning a lot of these big accounts will lose a significant amount of followers. People like KHM should be worried as the stats show she has a high fake follower count. Could also put a stop to influencers buying followers too.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is probably the funniest thing she’s ever said 😂😂😂😂😂bleep never stops bragging that’s what drove most of us here in the first place

Sorry Kate, I refuse to celebrate your dwarf cheating boyfriend, your couple hundred likes on Instagram, and your 1 bed semi with no living room complete with weeds and dog tit scattered all over your garden

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Looks like there's more 'chi' seeds than the RDA for an 11 month old in that spunky looking breakfast

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yeah I noticed that one of Scousebirds mates is against it, will she call her mate a troll because she doesn’t agree?

These “influenzers” need to be careful what they wish for.

As always read the wiki and wash your make up brushes!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is probably the funniest thing she’s ever said 😂😂😂😂😂bleep never stops bragging that’s what drove most of us here in the first place

Sorry Kate, I refuse to celebrate your dwarf cheating boyfriend, your couple hundred likes on Instagram, and your 1 bed semi with no living room complete with weeds and dog tit scattered all over your garden
Huh no one is posting to show off? Really ?? So what are people posting for then, some kind of public service?

If I post anything I do it for attention and to show off.

Make up looks fit - damn right I'm posting a selfie
Made a delicious dinner - get it on the gram
My kid looks cute - no kids on the socials rule gets forgotten about.

EVERYONE POSTS TO SHOW OFF!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s mad the difference in her energy towards the H&B tat now the photoshoots and ballon stage is over 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh duck off kate with your frog spawn ‘chi’ seed pudding for olive. Give her a frube like everyone else! She’s always got to do one better. It’ll be fuckin minging aswell. Cannot wait for olive to refuse her ridiculous food and demand fish fingers and beans 8 days a week!!
Let me just say as a health food fanatic CHIA seed pudding does NOT taste incredible. It's disgusting. The only way to make it palatable is to put loads of cocoa powder in it so it's a bit like a chocolate mousse (if you hold your nose, don't look at it and think about something else when you eat It!) She thinks she's schooling us on her faddy California lifestyle. CHIA (with an A!!!!!!!) is great as a topping on yoghurt, smoothie bowls, porridge etc and it's really popular in the Middle East in drinks as it kind of doubles the volume of liquid you can consume which is important when it's hot and particularly useful in fasting at Ramadan. It's full of nutrients like Omegas but as a pudding it's a big nope. It's horrible.

TROLL!!! Olive knows they only go in the washing machine 🥴
Yeah...shes read the instructions and reviewed the science 🤣

Ok so is she actually comparing herself to Marcus rashford cause she has shuffled her way down to charlottes bright side a couple of times with clothes that have been gifted to her 🤔 it’s actually embarrassing how she’s trying to use what’s happened to the england players to make it all about her !!! Being called a smelly Trollop is no comparison really is it!
She's a bad bellend!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if this will then stop the bots meaning a lot of these big accounts will lose a significant amount of followers. People like KHM should be worried as the stats show she has a high fake follower count. Could also put a stop to influencers buying followers too.
Stupid thing is, you can turn your like count off now. I've had mine off for two months and it has been glorious!

Also, you've got more chance of working with a brand if you have low followers and high engagement rather than loads of followers and low engagement. I have less than 10k followers but my posts get between 600-2500 likes with about 100-200 comments, so I get paid handsomely for promo posts. They want authenticity, that's why she'll be doing these for product only, she won't be getting paid.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.