Katie Hayes #88 Hollie did you enjoy KHM’s hen do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @BettyBeau for the title it’s hilarious and so apt🤣🤣🤣 👏🏻

don’t even need a recap do we it’s been what 24 hours?!❤ but @Eleanor Abernathy it would be rude not to because they’re just the best 🤣

READ THE WIKI!

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I'll just park myself here for the evening. That'll do pig, that'll do. Chin chin 🐽🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven't commented for aaaages but been keeping up. It's moving so fast, by the time I catch up what I want to say has already been said 🤣
I just don't get why she doesn't just leave the bairn behind? Like it's a genuine question. My little one never stops out, never really has, it's just how we are. But in the same breath he's never been dragged around nightclubs and anywhere on the piss with us. So I don't get what she's trying to prove by always taking her with them to such inappropriate things 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again. Kate stomps like she’s got a massive dick!! I mean her bulge is bigger than Delos after all.
And what can I say about poor Oliver, she’s like a dog that’s been locked in a car in the blistering heat stuck in that car seat. Fuckin arlarse & no hat or parasol pure child abuse.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’m really starting to think that mentally, Kate isn’t right.

Nothing is enough for her, constantly trying to do something bigger, better, extra. I’m all for a bit of striving to be at your best, but for Kate it never seems to be enough.

What is her end goal? She’s got a (tit admittedly) make up range, had a lovely house and has made it unsellable by not leaving it alone, got a lovely little girl,has friends that for whatever reason stick by her - but it’s still not enough.

She couldn’t just go for a nice family holiday. She had to go to a bespoke spa, had to hire a car to go bespoke places whilst Olive is wedged in a car seat being ignored.

I pity Olive when she gets a sibling, poor little angel is going to be pushed to one side whilst momma plays with her new toy. It’s quite obvious that Olive isn’t enough for her, the constant filtering of her pictures and trying to make Olive look like a different baby is testament to that.

At least she has nanny Mez, she’ll always be the best where she’s concerned ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Ibiza diaries continued..

Ocean Beach. Where. To. bleeping. Start...
Human ballbag and Operation Yewtree candidate, Cloudhead Lineker, arranged for Kate and ‘her’ hens to have the ‘best bed’. Hours later, he clearly couldn’t remember where he’d stuck her, what with it being such an exclusive bed and all, and was pointed in her direction to give us one of the finest moments in Tattle history.

Followed by a group of girls in masks holding up letters spelling K A T E despite them being there for H O L L I E’s hen party, Captain Birdseye surprised Kate while she was mid rant at a group of people she thought were filming her who were actually filming the Crypt Keeper on his way to her. Errr, helllloooo Kate, you’re not that bleeping famous. Cue Kate trying to deflect from her being a total narcissistic witch by going straight in for tongues with the Balearic Botherer. Her attempts at trying to divert attention were futile though as not even Jesus and the Holy Spirit coming down from heaven to do a DJ set could distract from the sight of her lolloping all over the bed with her dolphin-smooth mini being cheese gratered into thrush by that god-awful costume. Canesten at the ready, Kate..

Monday morning, Kate has managed to pick the majority of the swimming costume out from between her arse cheeks, and the most important part of the family, the car seat, has arrived safely. The child who is surgically attached to it has also arrived without a hat, sunblock, parasol, or the slightest clue who the lady waving her phone in her face is. Fear not, young Olive’s memory was jogged when she saw the hotel they were staying at and she realised that the lady was her selfish Ma. Who else would book a completely unsuitable adults only hotel to take her almost one year old to but Miss KH Makeup? As long as it looks good for the gram though, eh Kate?? Hopefully Olive has brought her guitar and will be able to entertain the other guests with a fully Spanish version of ‘Bate, Bate, Chocolate’ in between ordering the drinks for the pair of selfish fuckwits she’s been stuck with as parents...

Priorities have remained exactly the same for the UK’s most well-fed couple as they’ve hired a car and decided to make full use of the car seat - they might as well after spending so long giving the poor kid curvature of the spine, why waste all that effort? They were last spotted feeding their faces again whilst Olive watched them over the top of the car seat. Unbeknownst to the Makeups however, she’s also switching the pram’s electric motor on and off and slowly making her way down the hill to the airport to catch the 10pm flight back to John Lennon. Mez is on standby to pick her up and take her to Presthaven for a real holiday. God speed Olive, God speed.

As always, Read the Wiki..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 221
I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again. Kate stomps like she’s got a massive dick!! I mean her bulge is bigger than Delos after all.
And what can I say about poor Oliver, she’s like a dog that’s been locked in a car in the blistering heat stuck in that car seat. Fuckin arlarse & no hat or parasol pure child abuse.
It will be the thrush from the costume that makes her walk that way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Human ballbag and Operation Yewtree candidate, Cloudhead Lineker, arranged for Kate and ‘her’ hens to have the ‘best bed’. Hours later, he clearly couldn’t remember where he’d stuck her, what with it being such an exclusive bed and all, and was pointed in her direction to give us one of the finest moments in Tattle history.

Followed by a group of girls in masks holding up letters spelling K A T E despite them being there for H O L L I E’s hen party, Captain Birdseye surprised Kate while she was mid rant at a group of people she thought were filming her who were actually filming the Crypt Keeper on his way to her. Errr, helllloooo Kate, you’re not that bleeping famous. Cue Kate trying to deflect from her being a total narcissistic witch by going straight in for tongues with the Balearic Botherer. Her attempts at trying to divert attention were futile though as not even Jesus and the Holy Spirit coming down from heaven to do a DJ set could distract from the sight of her lolloping all over the bed with her dolphin-smooth mini being cheese gratered into thrush by that god-awful costume. Canesten at the ready, Kate..

Monday morning, Kate has managed to pick the majority of the swimming costume out from between her arse cheeks, and the most important part of the family, the car seat, has arrived safely. The child who is surgically attached to it has also arrived without a hat, sunblock, parasol, or the slightest clue who the lady waving her phone in her face is. Fear not, young Olive’s memory was jogged when she saw the hotel they were staying at and she realised that the lady was her selfish Ma. Who else would book a completely unsuitable adults only hotel to take her almost one year old to but Miss KH Makeup? As long as it looks good for the gram though, eh Kate?? Hopefully Olive has brought her guitar and will be able to entertain the other guests with a fully Spanish version of ‘Bate, Bate, Chocolate’ in between ordering the drinks for the pair of selfish fuckwits she’s been stuck with as parents...

Priorities have remained exactly the same for the UK’s most well-fed couple as they’ve hired a car and decided to make full use of the car seat - they might as well after spending so long giving the poor kid curvature of the spine, why waste all that effort? They were last spotted feeding their faces again whilst Olive watched them over the top of the car seat. Unbeknownst to the Makeups however, she’s also switching the pram’s electric motor on and off and slowly making her way down the hill to the airport to catch the 10pm flight back to John Lennon. Mez is on standby to pick her up and take her to Presthaven for a real holiday. God speed Olive, God speed.

Take a bow

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why didn’t they just leave oliff with mez if they wanted a dreamy bespoke adult holiday in fuxking Ibiza.
Honestly never seen anything like it!

Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but what the actual duck why the duck would you wear a thong costume if your arse is like that I can’t cope 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Omg I have hit the deck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I dunno what I’m laughing at more, human ball bag and operation yew tree candidate or ‘the makeups’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The Makeups 🤣🤣 howling

• Haha
Reactions: 26

This is brilliant 😂😂

Can’t believe that poor baby is in the car seat again ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They are proper tit parents. They took her to a light exhibition in Dubai and Edinburgh - must of inconvenienced their drinking and stuffing their guts so much. I feel so sad for Olive as she won’t be able to experience normal family holidays cos her parents both have the IQs of potatoes, family holidays were the highlight of my childhood 😔.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.