Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Ibiza diaries continued..

Ocean Beach. Where. To. Fucking. Start...
Human ballbag and Operation Yewtree candidate, Cloudhead Lineker, arranged for Kate and ‘her’ hens to have the ‘best bed’. Hours later, he clearly couldn’t remember where he’d stuck her, what with it being such an exclusive bed and all, and was pointed in her direction to give us one of the finest moments in Tattle history.

Followed by a group of girls in masks holding up letters spelling K A T E despite them being there for H O L L I E’s hen party, Captain Birdseye surprised Kate while she was mid rant at a group of people she thought were filming her who were actually filming the Crypt Keeper on his way to her. Errr, helllloooo Kate, you’re not that fucking famous. Cue Kate trying to deflect from her being a total narcissistic bitch by going straight in for tongues with the Balearic Botherer. Her attempts at trying to divert attention were futile though as not even Jesus and the Holy Spirit coming down from heaven to do a DJ set could distract from the sight of her lolloping all over the bed with her dolphin-smooth mini being cheese gratered into thrush by that god-awful costume. Canesten at the ready, Kate..

Monday morning, Kate has managed to pick the majority of the swimming costume out from between her arse cheeks, and the most important part of the family, the car seat, has arrived safely. The child who is surgically attached to it has also arrived without a hat, sunblock, parasol, or the slightest clue who the lady waving her phone in her face is. Fear not, young Olive’s memory was jogged when she saw the hotel they were staying at and she realised that the lady was her selfish Ma. Who else would book a completely unsuitable adults only hotel to take her almost one year old to but Miss KH Makeup? As long as it looks good for the gram though, eh Kate?? Hopefully Olive has brought her guitar and will be able to entertain the other guests with a fully Spanish version of ‘Bate, Bate, Chocolate’ in between ordering the drinks for the pair of selfish fuckwits she’s been stuck with as parents...

Priorities have remained exactly the same for the UK’s most well-fed couple as they’ve hired a car and decided to make full use of the car seat - they might as well after spending so long giving the poor kid curvature of the spine, why waste all that effort? They were last spotted feeding their faces again whilst Olive watched them over the top of the car seat. Unbeknownst to the Makeups however, she’s also switching the pram’s electric motor on and off and slowly making her way down the hill to the airport to catch the 10pm flight back to John Lennon. Mez is on standby to pick her up and take her to Presthaven for a real holiday. God speed Olive, God speed.

As always, Read the Wiki..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 221

platesofmeat

Absolutely howling 😂 Finally caught up, these threads are flying. It's the school holidays here and my selfish bespokes will not let me just lash them in carseats so I can do what I want 😫

Are you sure you’ve got the right car seat? If you get the Cybex one it lasts till they’re 24 years old. Comes with a university extension too. Like a hermit crab it just grows with your bespoke. Apparently it also makes them more tanned and less ginger too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147
Lurker here since the whole bike saga (attaching olive onto that trailer thing) I've seen people feel sorry for delo and now it had to stop I actually know him from teens never nothing romantic but quite close friends at one point I messaged him the other day when I seen the video of Kate and Wayne cause I was like what the fuck how is he okay with this, I go no reply he then deleted me .. wait for it the next day yesterday whilst on there bespoke holiday I receive this message of Kate 🤣🤣 I've never messaged this women in my whole life just reacted to a few stories here and there I'm now getting added to some sort of case hahahahaha whilst she's sitting in ibiza too glad she had time to find me and message me after hacking into delos phone screen shot evidence attached 😅😅

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 112

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
So I've just been admitted to hospital (uti gotten a bit serious) but a nurse on the ward has just asked me what I've been laughing at.. So asked her did she know about KHM and she does.. Showed her the previous video of her screeching at the beach Club..my nurse literally went on her break saying she was looking up this site and creating an account and would show the other nurses... I'm trying to do God's work..
It probably seems funnier to me due the morphine I'm on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Abongo

VIP Member
Happy Wednesday trolls. Half way through the week.
What truff are you today?
“Errr, hellooooooo” truff didn’t feature in this as no one wants to be that truff.
CDEDE62B-740B-47BA-9088-3C7124CC3A78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Rosieposiepie

Tomorrow’s photo…..
Kate is getting more and more petite as the holiday goes on and Delo is growing by the minute. I will try and keep count of Olives toes!

Tomorrow’s photo…..
Kate is getting more and more petite as the holiday goes on and Delo is growing by the minute. I will try and keep count of Olives toes!
That bloody Ibiza lighting and shadows 🙄
3CD3FD33-F3E0-4357-88CC-4393A1E81EF8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
Ibiza diaries continued..

Ocean Beach. Where. To. Fucking. Start...
Human ballbag and Operation Yewtree candidate, Cloudhead Lineker, arranged for Kate and ‘her’ hens to have the ‘best bed’. Hours later, he clearly couldn’t remember where he’d stuck her, what with it being such an exclusive bed and all, and was pointed in her direction to give us one of the finest moments in Tattle history.

Followed by a group of girls in masks holding up letters spelling K A T E despite them being there for H O L L I E’s hen party, Captain Birdseye surprised Kate while she was mid rant at a group of people she thought were filming her who were actually filming the Crypt Keeper on his way to her. Errr, helllloooo Kate, you’re not that fucking famous. Cue Kate trying to deflect from her being a total narcissistic bitch by going straight in for tongues with the Balearic Botherer. Her attempts at trying to divert attention were futile though as not even Jesus and the Holy Spirit coming down from heaven to do a DJ set could distract from the sight of her lolloping all over the bed with her dolphin-smooth mini being cheese gratered into thrush by that god-awful costume. Canesten at the ready, Kate..

Monday morning, Kate has managed to pick the majority of the swimming costume out from between her arse cheeks, and the most important part of the family, the car seat, has arrived safely. The child who is surgically attached to it has also arrived without a hat, sunblock, parasol, or the slightest clue who the lady waving her phone in her face is. Fear not, young Olive’s memory was jogged when she saw the hotel they were staying at and she realised that the lady was her selfish Ma. Who else would book a completely unsuitable adults only hotel to take her almost one year old to but Miss KH Makeup? As long as it looks good for the gram though, eh Kate?? Hopefully Olive has brought her guitar and will be able to entertain the other guests with a fully Spanish version of ‘Bate, Bate, Chocolate’ in between ordering the drinks for the pair of selfish fuckwits she’s been stuck with as parents...

Priorities have remained exactly the same for the UK’s most well-fed couple as they’ve hired a car and decided to make full use of the car seat - they might as well after spending so long giving the poor kid curvature of the spine, why waste all that effort? They were last spotted feeding their faces again whilst Olive watched them over the top of the car seat. Unbeknownst to the Makeups however, she’s also switching the pram’s electric motor on and off and slowly making her way down the hill to the airport to catch the 10pm flight back to John Lennon. Mez is on standby to pick her up and take her to Presthaven for a real holiday. God speed Olive, God speed.

As always, Read the Wiki..
I don’t say this often, but I have fucking tears in my eyes and I’m shaking from laughter. “The most important part of the family, the car seat” has genuinely buried me 6ft under

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Boobies

Chatty Member
B095E2F0-E3F5-44B6-A8FA-7C78D074AFB4.jpeg.jpg

Just showed this to my gammon his response was "ducking hell that's like the difference between Gemma Collins and Reese Witherspoon. How the fuck does she get away with that?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

TheFox286

Chatty Member
“StAy In YoUr LaNe” her followers are thick as fuck. Out of interest, as a woman commenting to another woman.. what is our lane? To not pull eachother up when we’re adding to the pressure we’re already under with body image and judgement? “Keep your mouth shut” when you see someone letting women down by increasing the expectations of ourselves? She didn’t call her fat or ugly, she asked her to be more responsible, so… What’s our fucking lane?

sorry, bit deep, but that’s fucking pissed me off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

platesofmeat

I missed the whole last thread so I’ve only just caught up! A few observations!

1. I cannot believe she is still lashing a one year old toddler in a car seat! Fuck me thats lazy, cruel and stupid! Is she balancing that car seat on a chair at the restaurant? How fucked up!

2. The video has given me life! Isn’t she just a walking disaster? She’s such a gobby goblin.

3. Wayne Linekar is 100% pervy. I’ve met him a handful of times over the years and the stuff that he says and does to young girls is deplorable. He treats young girls like meat and gets really vulnerable and fame hungry girls obsessed with him. He’s not right.

4. Who the fuck designed Truffalo’ cossie? Why did Truffalo buy it? Why did she wear it? Tassels hanging near your gunt just look like pubes.

5. Does she know her arse has fallen off somewhere and just left a flat surface?

6. She is a Zara medium trolls? Just she means the home section. A medium couch.

I need to reread the last 10 pages cause I sped read in shock, awe and joy. I’m sure I’ll have more comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82