Katie Hayes #87 Putting the Beef in Ibeefa.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shite what they’ve done with Olif for their super amazing holiday.

You’ve all said it and now I need to say it lol, she’s in a bleeping car seat! They’re in the most boring hotel known to man (when you have kids). Baby would be going nuts wriggling about and dancing with her hands up and clapping along loving all the colourful lights then it’s either asleep in the buggy so you can have tit cocktails from the AI for an hour then back to the apartment chilling on the balcony whilst baby sleeps 🤦🏻‍♀️ Well, that’s what I did and I’m not saying I’m perfect like but it’s just what you do 🤷🏻‍♀️. Both my babies came abroad with us when they were 5months for my eldest and 8 months for the youngest bespoke and the car seat was left in the car - at Manc airport! Got ourselves a shite buggy we weren’t bothered about getting ice cream and sun cream on (so you know what that is ZSM???) and one of those canopies that strap on from good ol Amazon - I’m sure 9yrs on there’s even better contraptions!

My mum would be fuming with me if I posting that shite and she saw the baby in the seat.

Olif should be learning the words to “chee chee wah, chee chee wah, chee chee wah wah wah”

I just wanna show her how boss it is to be a little kid exploring life.

The way she peering out the seat as well staring at her Ma thinking “she’s holding that phone again, hasn’t seen me for days and puts me as far away from her as poss”

Proper feel sad for her

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.