Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Well done to @TheGhostofShirleyBallas for the excellent thread title. Got a feeling this one is going to move fast..

Woah, we’re going to Ibiza..
Before we go though, we need to make a tit out of our baby’s dad by making out as though he can’t manage for three days on his own and labelling literally everything. But, what’s this? Has Miss KH Makeup dropped a bollock and revealed an extreme similarity between the writing on the labels and the writing on the card she was ‘sent’ by a ‘troll’ for her birthday?? Has she outed herself as the phantom card sender? Does she really think her brushes are ‘plastic tat’? Did she in fact call her own minge sweaty??

Speaking of sweaty minge, the bridal party were treated to their very own ‘airport clothes’ in the form of blazers and fedoras so they could all feel what it would be like to be as stylish as she. Definite sweaty minges for all when they stepped off the plane in the Balearics wearing those get ups. Sadly, a few of the hens lost their fedoras before they could actually get on the plane. It’s ok though, there’ll be some very well dressed pigeons around the bins that they ‘fell’ in..

There appears to be two versions of Kate out in Ibiza depending on whose pictures you look at. It must be two people because our Miss KH Makeup does NOT filter her pictures anymore. One is a perfect petite size 6 with a little finger shaped like a prawn and 17 toes on her right foot, the other seems to have absorbed the first one and stolen her clothes..

Matching fucking clothes 🙄🙄

In true KHM style, her bestest cousin, who’s like her sister and is in her bubble and who she is never away from apart from all the times she is away from her, had her thunder well and truly stolen by the girl who will never be a bride. As if it wasn’t bad enough that she was made to wear a pyjama top similar to that sported by Grandpa Joe, and a hat that Huggy Bear would refuse to put on, she’s so far spent the weekend being referred to as the second most important member of the bridal party - Maid of Honour and the Bride. Hollie, if you’re reading here, change the date and don’t tell her. There’s a large chance she’s going to turn up in white and steal your ring..

During their weekend of freedom, Delo and Olive went to Blue Planet where Delo finally got the chance of living his dream of being Bruce the Shark for real. Olive looked bewildered, as is usual when either of her parents take her out of the car seat to look at something that’s not a free feed at Opera Grill or Exchange Flags, but her eyes soon adjusted to the bright colours and she saw the world as her diddy dad sees it when he’s trying to swan dive and swim his way to freedom.

Her friend and man with a ballsack for a face Wayne Lineker has sorted them the ‘best bed’ at Ocean Beach. The best bed looks exactly like every other bed in the complex and nothing like the actual best beds in the VIP area but hey, she says it’s the best bed, so it must be the best bed because when has she ever lied about being better than everyone else?? At least they’re not being made to match today. I’m not sure how they’d all respond to having to wear a swimming costume with beads hanging over their dolphin-smooth minis like the entrance to Gypsy Rose Lee’s in Blackpool.

As always, Read the Wiki..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I met Dean Gaffney when I was 16, he was in Syndicate in Blackpool with Richard Blackwood. He asked me if I wanted to go back to his hotel room with him. When I said no his reply was 'do you know who I am?!'. I told him I couldn't give a shit who he thought he was and ran away. He found me later that night while I was waiting for a taxi and he called me a slag 🤣 the ugly little prick!
DEAN GAFFNEY HAHAHAHAHA. Wonder if Kate will get mistaken for Wellard.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

Rosieposiepie

Katie Hayes #88 Errrrrr Hellloo?! GO AWAY! I’m stealing Hollies Day!

Katie Hayes #88 Brides gone missing, Old Wayne wants kissing, Kates got a wide flat backside, fuming coz she’ll never be a bride

I’m so shit at this 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

gossip29

VIP Member
#88 ERRRR HELLO 😂😂 god I’m still laughing this has been brilliant.
Just waiting on delo and olive to arrive now so she can burn the little poppet to a crisp

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Imagine Delos face when he pulls down ZSMs knickers tonight to christen his first night as a father on the white isle, to find a 2cm PLT chain, a shed load of thrush and a half cooked chip down there from
OB 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
I can’t stop watching that shit show of a video. This is the kind of quality content I signed up for 🍿.
I couldn’t give a shit about her figure, she looks fine to me but, my god, the twisted nastiness in her face and the way she’s carrying on just proves how much of an awful person she is. That video shows her REAL ugly personality and how phoney she is. Thank you Truff, you’ve just scored a massive own goal there girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

MrsSavage

VIP Member

In my best announcers voice, ahem "SHE'S MEAN SHES KEEN THE UNBELIEVABLE FRUIT MACHINEEEEEEE. FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY IN OBEACH IBIZA, KAAAAAAATIE ZARA SIZE MEDIUMMMMMM HAYYYYYYYYYYYES!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 81

HereForTea21

Long time lurker and first time post (be kind) but this whole beefa shit show has really got my back up.
My bespoke is 20 months old, and really I’ve got no excuse other than I’ve eaten everything in my sight and look like the back end of a bus. Been a comfy size 10-12 my whole life, and now a size 14. Wanting to lose weight but dressing for my size for now.
If I hadn’t have stumbled across you lovely tattle trolls, I’d be inclined to believe that Truff had lost all that weight in 2 weeks (baby carrier pic) and I would have felt like absolute shit. Those young followers of hers take everything she does and says as gospel, she’s so thick she doesn’t see this at all.
This girl is just so extra I genuinely believe she doesn’t even know where reality starts or ends. What a sad existence living your life for the gram. I am with what others have posted, she would be far more relatable (and probs better off) if she owned her size, posted a few whingey vids of Oliff, gave Oliff a greggs sausage roll, and was just a normal mum trying her best. If I was posting even half the fake shit that she is, at least one of my friends would call me out on it and tell me to pack it in. That makes me think either: her friends are scared of her (which confirms she’s a proper sociopath and is a mean bitch) or she hasn’t got any real friends. I’m inclined to feel sorry for her I really am. But she screams plastic, self centred, me me me and the only person who I feel sorry for is that lovely little child. She does herself no favours what so ever, I think she secretly enjoys the fact she has a thread on here. Proper feeds her gigantic ego.
Honest to god, the worlds gone mad. Can’t believe she even said “thank you to my friend Wayne Lineker” you’ve met him once you fucking Beggy slab back twat…. FFS! Right, vino poured now that’s off my chest 🤣
READ THE WIKI

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81