Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh girls, I've been quiet on #scroungegate because it's very hard for me to say what I want to say without breaking cover, but here we go:

This how it goes for free meals: usually, the restaurant has a PR agency acting on their behalf. The PR agency has a budget and target demographic, which they then use to match with journalists and influencers. Annoyingly, most PR agencies in this arena are based in London, so they take influencers on face value.

When the journo or instagrammer goes for the meal, the cost gets deducted from the PR budget. It's usually capped per person. Tips are expected, as is a level of media coverage, be it print or online. Engagement stats are expected afterwards and many contracts contain a clause stating the giftee will repay the cost of their meal if that data is not provided and targets are not reached. It can act as a very savvy marketing strategy if executed correctly.

Now the bad news: so many restaurants simply cannot afford to engage PR agencies, so they don't know this is how it works. They will go online and just look for prolific instagrammers and invite them along. Or worse, they will receive a direct request from the instagrammer and feel a free meal is a small price to pay for exposure in these difficult times. Sadly, they don't have access to the data, don't know how to tell who uses fake followers, and in the majority of cases, don't put a contract together. People like Truff take advantage of this.

There will always be vultures circling a dying animal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Girls dead quick totally off subject but I think I’ve been doing calorie deficit wrong 🙊 my calorie counter says one number and my weight says another can someone explain what I should be doing 🤣🤣🤣 please xx sorry

Reactions: 12
duck. Has she now bagged free chocolate for Matts FARTHERS day present? Eeeww, what a scrounger. The shame.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That wouldn’t be insta worthy though would it.
The shite these girls do just for the show makes me laugh, all bleeping sheep.
863F0CD8-05E2-495E-B6DE-11190D5F5CE2.jpeg

saw this and thought of the insta-sheep’s! Kate is a smelly sheep’s hoof! Pass it on🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is no way on this earth she could complete the isolation time. She also wouldn't be willing to pay the PCR for day 2 AND day 5 for early release.
TROLL! She will have them gifted from one of the independent clinics of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh girls, I've been quiet on #scroungegate because it's very hard for me to say what I want to say without breaking cover, but here we go:

This how it goes for free meals: usually, the restaurant has a PR agency acting on their behalf. The PR agency has a budget and target demographic, which they then use to match with journalists and influencers. Annoyingly, most PR agencies in this arena are based in London, so they take influencers on face value.

When the journo or instagrammer goes for the meal, the cost gets deducted from the PR budget. It's usually capped per person. Tips are expected, as is a level of media coverage, be it print or online. Engagement stats are expected afterwards and many contracts contain a clause stating the giftee will repay the cost of their meal if that data is not provided and targets are not reached. It can act as a very savvy marketing strategy if executed correctly.

Now the bad news: so many restaurants simply cannot afford to engage PR agencies, so they don't know this is how it works. They will go online and just look for prolific instagrammers and invite them along. Or worse, they will receive a direct request from the instagrammer and feel a free meal is a small price to pay for exposure in these difficult times. Sadly, they don't have access to the data, don't know how to tell who uses fake followers, and in the majority of cases, don't put a contract together. People like Truff take advantage of this.

You’re actually Shirley ballas aren’t you 😉😉
That’s so interesting thank you for sharing. It’s a fools game isn’t it, there’s a guy round me who repairs broken windows due to burglary etc for free. Just seeing him do that made me book him in for new windows when I needed them ❤
nohun on Instagram did an interesting sorry about influencers promoting the other day. He said if someone’s asked him to promote something worth 25 quid in exchange for the product, he won’t do it as he has 110k followers so if just 0.1% of his followers bought the product (110 people) he’s made that company 2750£ (110x25).

it made me see how some influencers can charge so much for a post!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry but why does SHE have to meal prep?? Seriously? What does she do?! She says she’s busy on Thursdays… doing what? She says she’s busy all the time, but it always just means she’s been to a couple of baby classes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You’re actually Shirley ballas aren’t you 😉😉
That’s so interesting thank you for sharing. It’s a fools game isn’t it, there’s a guy round me who repairs broken windows due to burglary etc for free. Just seeing him do that made me book him in for new windows when I needed them ❤
nohun on Instagram did an interesting sorry about influencers promoting the other day. He said if someone’s asked him to promote something worth 25 quid in exchange for the product, he won’t do it as he has 110k followers so if just 0.1% of his followers bought the product (110 people) he’s made that company 2750£ (110x25).

it made me see how some influencers can charge so much for a post!
Exactly this! It breaks my heart when I see well meaning restaurants give freebies to the likes of Truff. They don't know the system, they just see bigger brands doing it and think they'll get similar results. I don't believe that restaurant will get any return on investment for that meal.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Give the kid smiley faces & spaghetti hoops instead of liquid chicken 🤢🤮 she’ll thank you for it. Imagine giving your kid cold liquidised chicken breast

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Guessing from her questions this morning, she wants to know if she will get ripped to tit for going to an Amber country for a holiday…
This is exactly how it reads to me. They probably booked Portugal when it was first announced and green and now she can’t get her money back which she hates parting with at the best of times.

Reactions: 22
low slow and dough at the Baltic beer garden in the cains brewery village is amazing.
If you use TikTok follow the scouseghettogourmet.
So many good food recommendations on there
Omg that TikTok account is boss thanks so much girl I’m making notes of places to go as we speak

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That place Wayne & Waynetta went last night for their freebies is a new Food Hall place like the Baltic Market but it's in the Met Quarter.
It's opening to the public today. Liverpool Girls let's all avoid like the plague, they won't be getting a visit from me or my family or mates now ! Spread the word ⛔⛔⛔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That place Wayne & Waynetta went last night for their freebies is a new Food Hall place like the Baltic Market but it's in the Met Quarter.
It's opening to the public today. Liverpool Girls let's all avoid like the plague, they won't be getting a visit from me or my family or mates now ! Spread the word ⛔⛔⛔
everyone I know who was invited to go has all put on their Instagram either ‘paid partnership’ or #ad truff had just put the gif ‘ad PR product’ she can’t get anything right

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But it isn’t their fault. They probably keen for exposure & PR and didn’t do their research before inviting / accepting the bespoke boss mom / KHM / truffalo along (so yes that’s their fault somewhat). But shouldn’t boycott a new business in these recovering post Covid times, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Your knowledge is king shirl! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guessing from her questions this morning, she wants to know if she will get ripped to tit for going to an Amber country for a holiday…
Na there’s no way. She’d never ever be able to isolate. Don’t you know how busy she is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But it isn’t their fault. They probably keen for exposure & PR and didn’t do their research before inviting / accepting the bespoke boss mom / KHM / truffalo along (so yes that’s their fault somewhat). But shouldn’t boycott a new business in these recovering post Covid times, surely?
They could have done something fantastic if they'd of used their brains.

They should have contacted the Royal , Alder Hey , Heart & Chest, Broadgreen and Arrowe Park Hospitals - let them select some of their deserving NHS staff who have worked all through the pandemic invited them and their families for free food, publicised it heavily with Liverpool Echo ,Granada Reports Radio City etc this would have got them more positive PR and media than inviting people like Truff who broke lockdown rules and flew off to Dubai mid Covid ever could.

But no same old go to marketing ploy. Invite a load of divvys get them to feature it on Instagram and hope the sheep coming running.
So no I won't be going there and spending my money with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Random question but is there any street food / takeaways in liverpool city centre area anyone can recommend? Open sat evening a must. Independent business type of places. We’re over that way sat evening to pick something up and want to get some food and make it worth the drive out but not after a sit down meal, not really got the time (actually want my child back home to bed for a reasonable hour)

back on topic - they both disgust me and delo loves the beggy life ‘bizo class’ 🤢
Anywhere down the Baltic Market is great. There’s a place called Down the Hatch on Lower Duke Street that’s amazing aswell.

Girls dead quick totally off subject but I think I’ve been doing calorie deficit wrong 🙊 my calorie counter says one number and my weight says another can someone explain what I should be doing 🤣🤣🤣 please xx sorry
Have you been going out for food and wine every night and eating ice cream most days and cooking home meals in three bottles of oil? Because that’s how Kate says you should do it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They could have done something fantastic if they'd of used their brains.

They should have contacted the Royal , Alder Hey , Heart & Chest, Broadgreen and Arrowe Park Hospitals - let them select some of their deserving NHS staff who have worked all through the pandemic invited them and their families for free food, publicised it heavily with Liverpool Echo ,Granada Reports Radio City etc this would have got them more positive PR and media than inviting people like Truff who broke lockdown rules and flew off to Dubai mid Covid ever could.

But no same old go to marketing ploy. Invite a load of divvys get them to feature it on Instagram and hope the sheep coming running.
So no I won't be going there and spending my money with them.
say it louder for the people at the back yo! 💅🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.