Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question but is there any street food / takeaways in liverpool city centre area anyone can recommend? Open sat evening a must. Independent business type of places. We’re over that way sat evening to pick something up and want to get some food and make it worth the drive out but not after a sit down meal, not really got the time (actually want my child back home to bed for a reasonable hour)

back on topic - they both disgust me and delo loves the beggy life ‘bizo class’ 🤢

Reactions: 23
You can even use the ellas kitchen ones or hip organic ones she's trying to be mother earth but drags the poor kid round in that car seat all day. Let the child have a day in the house in a baby grow, playing with her toys chewing a rusk to ease the bastard peggies . While you do 10 loads of washing and ironing u complete and utter clown

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Random question but is there any street food / takeaways in liverpool city centre area anyone can recommend? Open sat evening a must. Independent business type of places. We’re over that way sat evening to pick something up and want to get some food and make it worth the drive out but not after a sit down meal, not really got the time (actually want my child back home to bed for a reasonable hour)

back on topic - they both disgust me and delo loves the beggy life ‘bizo class’ 🤢
low slow and dough at the Baltic beer garden in the cains brewery village is amazing.
If you use TikTok follow the scouseghettogourmet.
So many good food recommendations on there

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Re this place they went last night. Another local gal I follow (Emily Bull -who is just a delight) also went the night before truff. She gave the place a professional and interesting review. A million miles better thank truffs blatant free greedy beggy meal.
Truff probably just burped and farted on her way out by way of a thankyou 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Baltic market is amazing or any where up bold street really - full of independent places.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she think 'meal prep' is a noun?! She went out to Nandos the other week and said she took a meal prep for Olive. No, you took a prepared meal. Today Olive has got her meal prep wish for tea. She hasn't, you've prepared her meal for tea. It's a verb Truff, you're prepping meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also have a theory as to why she makes Matt look a show all the time.

all you lovely ladies sometimes say he’s quite fit but get the ick when she makes a bleep of him. So the more girls she helps him give the ick too less likely he will be successful when sliding into DMs on the sly.
He pays for it either way

Reactions: 12
Guessing from her questions this morning, she wants to know if she will get ripped to tit for going to an Amber country for a holiday…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There is no way on this earth she could complete the isolation time. She also wouldn't be willing to pay the PCR for day 2 AND day 5 for early release.

Reactions: 32
There was a restaurant in Chester that got a request from the RHOC asking for a freebie for filming. They publically dealt with it on their Insta and it made the press. They also asked for the place to be closed in order to film so that's all the staff working for nothing and a days business lost. I'd have been telling them where to stick it too. The sooner these wannabes have their day the better. I have heard a couple of my daughter's friends say they either want to be footballers wives or influencers and it makes me so cross. Some of them at 15yrs old already have accounts where they are posting pics in bikinis and skimpy clothes and the parents are supporting it. It's a bloody tragic world we're living in. I hope it all dries a death in a couple of years.
That’s really sad, and it’s only fake people like truff who are to blame.

Is it one of those buffet places?? Jesus christ I'd be on pins in there handling those covid-riddled tongs!!!
No, it looks really nice to be fair, it’s a bit like the old food court in St. John’s but more upmarket & lots more choice.

Reactions: 17
I also follow her she was absolutely fuming when kate promoted drinking while pregnant as she seen what it did with her little lad so sad 💔 that some one would drink while pregnant if it gets u in a state imagin what state the babys getting in literally knocking me sick
I don’t think women are educated enough about drinking in pregnancy.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ha ha actually yeah, that’s reminded me
Of when I’ve won a couple of free meals befor. It’s a great idea until you’re there and the realisation kicks in that actually it feels pretty bad to take something for free and always spend about the same on top to rid myself of the freeloader feeling (and I’m as tight as they come with most things) I’ve done too many years behind the scenes of pubs & restaurants and it’s mortifying that people just think there’s a bottomless pit of food and money to pay staff so fatties like Kate can stunt for the ‘gram
The only time i don't is when I'm on a Disney Dining Plan. I order the most expensive steak and wine, even though you've already paid dor the dining plan, I just like to make the most of it. But then have to add like 20% tip on top, which then costs a fortune!

Ah reminiscing of Disney holidays, stupid Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you don’t have time to cook on a Thursday just stick the girl some fish fingers and chips in the oven! Once a week isn’t going to hurt.
That wouldn’t be insta worthy though would it.
The shite these girls do just for the show makes me laugh, all bleeping sheep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The only time i don't is when I'm on a Disney Dining Plan. I order the most expensive steak and wine, even though you've already paid dor the dining plan, I just like to make the most of it. But then have to add like 20% tip on top, which then costs a fortune!

Ah reminiscing of Disney holidays, stupid Covid.
bleeping LOVE the Disney dining plan! Ahhhhh to be dragging my grumpy children round Magic kingdom in the sweltering heat!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is no way on this earth she could complete the isolation time. She also wouldn't be willing to pay the PCR for day 2 AND day 5 for early release.
She’d have to dip the tills at oh snarling to afford it though, snide Dior & cheapest sports direct runners doesn’t scream she’s got the money for all that

Baltic market is amazing or any where up bold street really - full of independent places.
Thank you 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping LOVE the Disney dining plan! Ahhhhh to be dragging my grumpy children round Magic kingdom in the sweltering heat!
Amen, it's the best. Take me to California Grill in the Contemporary resort right now!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.