Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeeee she's just put on AD PR Product on their meal , pair of scruffy bastards them two I swear to god. Thought it would they'd be off bumming food when she said they were out tonight 🤢🤢

Bet she's been in shock today spending £31 on the tat she bought from that shop.

She needs to stop lying too saying Oluv goes to bed at 6:30-7 the kid has been out until 9pm every night this week.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Why have they ordered so much food for just them two and an 8 month old baby?!! They’ve got about 4 meals plus sides! I’m dieting, and that looks like 7 days worth of calories to me!
View attachment 610548
Because it’s free and she’s a greedy pig! I’ll never understand why businesses gift her stuff.

Reactions: 30
Bet Olive wasn’t the only one who couldn’t take their eyes off those Indian dancers! Delo you dirrrrttttyyyyyyy dawg!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
FOOD. HAUL.

She never ceases to amaze me she can’t seriously think that’s how you spell food hall 😭 although by the looks of it they did get a big haul of food like

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine having to declare your ‘date night’ as gifted. Free food though 🤣🤣 pair of shameless bums!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Is anyone onto it on her stories 😂😂
LISTEN To this hahaha- He's back for one night only....

Matty Delo Voice of An Angel 😂😂😂
Rocka Bye Babyyyy on Da Tree Topppp 🎤

Howling imagine been out with your fella and he's sitting at table doing that 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh aye the food was very good prices when you’re a beggy bleep getting it for free! This woman seriously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Genuine question, is he okay? Like Is he all
There??
I think we can firmly conclude that he's an actual Grade A Helmet - defo simple. 😂😂
NO ONE and mean NO ONE best mutter the words he is fit again hahahaha.

Truff will be asking TJ Morris for a record deal for him next. Daddy DIY does NurseryRhymes for sale in a H&B by you soon 💿😂😂
Merrrrilyyyy Merrrrillyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why are there dots all over the lips after that lip oil?! And did the lip blush girl run out of lip blush, she’s got a big gap at the side on her top lip 🥴
For someone who claims to be a make up artist that make up is horrendous 😱
I am sure the gap is from where she scrubbed at it a day or so after it was done. I wonder if she thought it was wonky (it did look a bit off) and decided to scrub it before it had a chance to 'take'.

She looks like she’s off for a game at Wimbledon!
In 1921...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we can firmly conclude that he's an actual Grade A Helmet - defo simple. 😂😂
NO ONE and mean NO ONE best mutter the words he is fit again hahahaha.

Truff will be asking TJ Morris for a record deal for him next. Daddy DIY does NurseryRhymes for sale in a H&B by you soon 💿😂😂
Merrrrilyyyy Merrrrillyyyy
Hahahahhahahaa I think I’m the offender aren’t i? I bleeping take it back. Do you hear me??? I TAKE IT BACCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh aye the food was very good prices when you’re a beggy bleep getting it for free! This woman seriously 😂
TROLL! She works VERY hard writing bespoke social media posts, lots of time proof reading & creating her content. She’s a PR dream powerhouse, boss mom!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.