Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just staggering!! who gives her these ideas?!! Do these influencers not realise the INFLUENCE they have surely that's the point. Whilst yes it's her body blah blah she is shielding a baby human from the world and you want to do as much as you can to protect said human. No doubt the story will disappear within the next hour

Reactions: 5
Have I just heard right that she’s had wine whilst pregnant 😳 what a bleep! I’m scared to eat steak, even if there’s a bit of pink showing! bleep

Reactions: 12
“I just chose not to have a drink” (when at her cousins party last week- the party she said she was only dropping a cake off at)

For most of us there is no choice, it’s just a given. You don’t drink when you’re pregnant, end of. The non alcoholic versions almost always taste the same, there’s no excuse. I still like non alcoholic beer now, I still buy decaf tea bags even though my LG is 5 because I found them to be no different so why not.

She’s an absolute horror. No wonder ya fella is paying for a decent shag you baggy flapped, dog breath beast.

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey all. I’ve actually followed Kate for many years now and always admired her makeup and her outfits. I even travelled 3 hours to do a day course with her when she was at the secret warehouse. I was very surprised when she walked in because she was average height and definitely wasn’t as thin as her pics on Instagram. I would say she was probably a 14 at the time. She really was my motivation for weight loss as well and I cannot believe she’s had a gastric band and edits her photos - now I look back on her instagram I can see all the blurry lines and wonky bedding that I just never ever noticed before! It’s so wrong she clearly has some kind of mental health issue. She is obsessed with social media and obsessed with being skinny to the point it’s just not healthy. Apart from chatting absolute ball every day and tripping herself up with her lies, I actually feel sorry for her. It must be a hard place to be in constantly editing photos she must spend hours on it. Even that video she’s just done on alcohol she has a filter on. I tried it myself and I looked like Pete Burns😂 if DJ dirty dick really has cheated on her, I don’t care who you are, nobody in the world deserves that. I really hope she comes off social media when Shell/Clam/Pearl/Prawn/Coral/Ariel comes along, for the sake of her baby and her own mental health 😣

Reactions: 26
‘I chose not to drink’ there is no choice involved if you are putting the health and well-being of your much longer for RAINBOW BABY first.. this is it now she’s fully fucked in the head and DJ dirty dick needs to take her phone off her but he won’t because she’s funding his sad pathetic life. The pair of them are skid marks on the underpants of society

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many dm’s she’s had about that story this evening!
No way will she admit it or anything. But what I can’t get over is the absolute disregard for the scientific and medical advice over shielding, not drinking while pregnant, eating a healthy balanced diet, not smoking while pregnant and all the while she just thinks she’s immune? I hope to god that baby is born perfectly healthy and that she has a decent labour but, genuinely I’d be surprised now.

This is just the stuff she’s showing imagine what she’s doing that isn’t being shown....if they’d is such a thing with her

Reactions: 9
Honest to god is it any wonder she had a miscarriage in the first place if shes not against drinking during pregnancy. She needs actuall professional help. Just because she has a large following & she thinks shes some 'boss babe' that it will just get over looked and people will agree with the SHITE shes just posted. sorry no because if it was the likes of us 'UC trolls' PROMOTING drinking during pregnancy, would have social services all over like flys round tit. I. Just. Cant. Deal. With. This. Disgusting. Woman!!!!! bleeping fuming

Reactions: 21
No way will she admit it or anything. But what I can’t get over is the absolute disregard for the scientific and medical advice over shielding, not drinking while pregnant, eating a healthy balanced diet, not smoking while pregnant and all the while she just thinks she’s immune? I hope to god that baby is born perfectly healthy and that she has a decent labour but, genuinely I’d be surprised now.

This is just the stuff she’s showing imagine what she’s doing that isn’t being shown....if they’d is such a thing with her
That deffo wasn’t a choc bar in the car I fully believe that she has been smoking throughout after this story tonight about drinking

Reactions: 13
She’s the biggest, tackiest, skid mark I’ve ever come across. She’s an insensitive dickeye anyway, but to practically promote drinking whilst pregnant- it’s as if she wants the world and his wife to despise her. I can’t get over how someone who threw the most showy ‘rainbow baby shower’ and has shared the horrors of miscarriage with her fan girls, is this bleeping irresponsible at 295 weeks pregnant. Disses lockdown rules constantly, bounces round the Wirral/Liverpool like she’s the queen of hunchback land, and now this car crash- bleeping hell girl, I’ve had turds more educated than you.

Reactions: 25
No she bleeping boils my blood!! Firstly miscarriage?? I had a chemical pregnancy Bob now she's back to I've had a miscarriage!!!! And it's actually so bleeping insulting to people who have had a miscarriage (myself included) so I can say personally it's bleeping insulting!! Secondly she's a bad bleeping liar 'I'm just going to drop this philly sponge off' I went to my cousins for a social distance birthday??? bleeping how in the blow up pub!!! Thirdly who the duck promotes drinking whilst pregnant it's actually bleeping disgusting and yes I know people do drink and that's their job don't bleeping boast about it online like a bleeping idiot! I personally wouldn't touch a drop of ale or food I weren't supposed to in pregnancy as I'd miscarried before and I would never of took one single risk of anything ever happening as traumatic as that again! And last but by no means bleeping least I hope your reading this Kate I hope you do get terrorised to no bleeping end for being a clueless scruffy little nobody who's so desperate to be a somebody! You stink of pure tit and your nothing but a dirty little liar! Put that in your bleeping lambert and butler and smoke it you meff

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I reckon she has just said that to cause a big debate, to get a backlash, more trolling, more followers and so she can have another ugly cry.

Reactions: 15
‘I chose not to drink’ there is no choice involved if you are putting the health and well-being of your much longer for RAINBOW BABY first.. this is it now she’s fully fucked in the head and DJ dirty dick needs to take her phone off her but he won’t because she’s funding his sad pathetic life. The pair of them are skid marks on the underpants of society
He wont take the phone coz hes sending Dick picks to other girls while shes chatting wham upstairs about gifted non alcoholic prosecco

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No she bleeping boils my blood!! Firstly miscarriage?? I had a chemical pregnancy Bob now she's back to I've had a miscarriage!!!! And it's actually so bleeping insulting to people who have had a miscarriage (myself included) so I can say personally it's bleeping insulting!! Secondly she's a bad bleeping liar 'I'm just going to drop this philly sponge off' I went to my cousins for a social distance birthday??? bleeping how in the blow up pub!!! Thirdly who the duck promotes drinking whilst pregnant it's actually bleeping disgusting and yes I know people do drink and that's their job don't bleeping boast about it online like a bleeping idiot! I personally wouldn't touch a drop of ale or food I weren't supposed to in pregnancy as I'd miscarried before and I would never of took one single risk of anything ever happening as traumatic as that again! And last but by no means bleeping least I hope your reading this Kate I hope you do get terrorised to no bleeping end for being a clueless scruffy little nobody who's so desperate to be a somebody! You stink of pure tit and your nothing but a dirty little liar! Put that in your bleeping lambert and butler and smoke it you meff
Mic drop 🎤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yano what makes me laugh she is chatting about educating yourself before commenting! Ok babe then you educate yourself on fetal alcohol syndrome!!!! She has been banging on about educating her self on racism! Saying she is not against drinking during alcohol is like saying your not against racism!!!!! Have a day off Katie!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.