Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penny4Em

And those awful shoes are covered in Pearls and her face was covered in fake pearls
And she'll get her 'shaved bald mini' vajazzled with pearls especially for the birth.

Fucking hell, apparently she's 'taken this time to educate myself'... a whole half a day and now she's the Wirral's answer to Martin Luther King. But it still hasn't sunk in that it's lives, not life's.

Sit down and shut up gobshite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

Yeah it’s like throwing a sausage up the Mersey tunnel according to Liam hincks. 🤣🤣🤣

She deleted my comment 😥 I hate the way she messes with my freedom of speech. It just shows rather than address confrontation like a normal person she buries her head in the sand. 😤🤪
Haha remember on one of her bump pics she was like “fake hair fake nails, fake lashes, I do it all for myself to make me feel good and a shaved bald mini”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

NoseyHole20

She's out done herself now. I posted in this thread for the first time yesterday about her meat and fish eating and taking the piss out of lockdown... then I see that shit show about alcohol? I'm baffled. ANY MIDWIFE OR DOCTOR tells you at your first appointment you absolutely should not drink. Period. In fact, in your booking appointment, there is a whole section about drinking and how many units you drink regularly etc and stuff about social services and the father of the childs habits too?? That's what it's like in the Women's anyway, she's at arrow park isn't she? Anyway... my point for posting is.... why has she mentioned drinking in pregnancy in the first place??? She clearly is clueless. Even if she believes there is nothing wrong with drinking in pregnancy... she didnt need to say it. She is advertising NON-ALCOHOLIC PROSECCO. She wasn't advertising real prosecco so why has she mentioned it? 😩😩😩 she is actually so thick. Cannot cope with her creating that profile too, it's clearly copied, pasted and edited to her liking for a troll appropriate message.
And just to add, if she had just advertised the non-alcoholic prosecco, I'd have been like 'wow i can get on board with that' as I too, enjoy the taste of alcohol, as she says, but since being pregnant I have not drank a drop. It's quite easy? Even if you want a beer or secco or cider etc, there are so many non-alcoholic options. While it's been sunny I've been enjoying non-alcoholic kopperberg... Alls she had to say was 'since I've been prego I've been drinking this instead of the real stuff, it's great, swipe up guyz' that's all. That of course would be too easy. But no, she has created this shit storm.

Reactions: 18

lollianna

Chatty Member
I 100% now think she’s still smoking. Thought it was far fetched at first but not anymore.

Deffo still having a cheeky bifter 🤣🤣

What next? “I know some people still have a cheeky sniff in pregnancy and are fine... but for me...”

• Haha

longtimelurker76

95954481-21DD-40D2-8624-011652C7F8F7.jpeg

Also has anyone seen this comment on her BLM square? I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted it. So please this has been raised 🙌🏼 For such a large salon that’s SHOCKING. And the fact she thinks teaching Asian Bridal is enough diversity?!!!

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Some of those inboxes ... oh my days!

‘DONT EVER LET THEM TAKE YOUR CROWN’
‘Yiu just amaze me’ - that idiot obviously went to the same school as Kate 😂
‘Kate your an amazing mother’
‘Your doing amazing’

are these people crazy?

also, did you spot the one from a blanket company, she’s clearly messaged them for free shit and they’ve replied with colours!

• Haha

DizzyLiv

Omg the girl is fucking deranged. I’m actually tempted to seriously report her to social services. She’s flouted lockdown rules the whole time as a pregnant woman and she can’t even see how selfish this is?! And now she’s applauding great mothers who also drink in pregnancy? You can’t make her level of stupid up. Katie, we know you’re on here hun, your time is running out so either start acting like a fucking grown up or you’ll be sorry when all of your followers start seeing you for what you really are

• Angry

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Both my parents are in the Police. I had a conversation about similar circumstances last week.. A friend of mine was being hacked, someone was leaving bad reviews on her business page, making fake profiles of her and calling her a brass, really really trolling this girl. I asked my parents what she could do as she had contacted the Police an didn't get much help. My parents both said unfortunately, nothing. To get details from Facebook/Insta etc about accounts an IP addresses is such a long drawn out process, that is time consuming, fund draining, and nearly always unsuccessful so they just advise people to come off social media.

Police will take it seriously if death threats etc are being made.

So if Kate thinks for ONE MINUTE the police are gonna be arsed about some jumped up slapper who thinks she's a celeb, she's got another thing coming. They'll have probably taken a phone call from her, told her it will be logged, and got off the phone and pissed themselves hysterically at the nonsense she comes out with 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
But good job she scribbled out the baby on the scan machine in case we recognise her 🤣🤣🤣
I also thought that 😂😂😂 Bob they even said my scan pic was ugly Bob so now I have to scribble my scan picture out while I neck matt bob obviously with masks Bob so the trollz know we're togethaaaa Bob hez me King Bob

Probably the baby of the person who was in the room before her. She's got form for this kinda stuff 😂😂😂

Why the fuck is he sitting on a foot stool when there's a chair right there? So much is off with this photo. The pose looks so uncomfortable. He's not even properly holding her. Her eyes are open.

She's back posting her passive posts aimed at us. Better get the Mind PT on the blower KHM I sense a meltdown in 5..4..3..2..1
She's set that picture up deffo😂😂 she's trying far too hard to make him interested and he's just not😂 I feel like a bad mar now because at none of my scans did I get a picture neckin me baby daddy with masks on 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Bottom line is you can’t CRY rainbow baby then ignore all lock down rules & come on to your 150k followers openly telling them you’ve tried drinking & are not because you’ve “chose” not to. I wonder how all the women feel that have confided in her over their own fertility problems?

lollianna

Chatty Member
But it’s almost word for word what was written on here yesterday! She’s definitely set up that account herself and copied it to try a play the victim before she gets proper called out for what she said. I can’t even decide if it’s funny or just sad.
100% she’s created a fake account and copied and pasted the message and cut out what she didn’t want. She needs help!!!

Anyone that “trolls” Kate aka gives her an opinion is instantly blocked, no one would be able to message her for ‘weeks’ even if they wanted to. I’m seriously troubled by her lies and her complete and utter delusion. She’s dangerous.

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
If you’re reading this Kate, no one is here coz they’re “jealous” of you, or to “troll” you. People are here because what you pretend to be on social
Media is not you! You took cash in hand at the secret warehouse to fiddle your tax. You used to book people in under your name to get clients in, then on the day one of the juniors with five minutes experience would do them. All for the price of 35 quid! (Cash in hand obvs). Even the secret warehouse knew you got too big for your boots and asked you to leave. Their ‘positive vibes and law of attraction’ theme didn’t quite fit in with your attitude.
Why did you wear glasses and no make up for your video with Bobby Norris? Was it to look all vulnerable and have people feel sorry for you? Then the next day you’re dolled up to the nines 🤦‍♀️.
p.s. do you really think your fella would be with you if you had a minimum wage job and lived in a 2 bed terrace?
This is exactly why I’m on this site! My daughter was chatting about wanting to do one of the courses. I looked at her page and thought hmmm. I’d seen lots more pages with better make up. Then this video of her saying she had been trolled, led me here. Low and behold there’s 6 threads of people who have witnessed her unprofessional conduct in real life. The baby scan picture got me. If you’re that fake and obsessed with portraying the right image, then why should we part with our HARD EARNED, cash???!!! I strongly suspect she has narcissistic personality disorder. Literally never seen anyone as self absorbed. The grandiose ideas she has. She needs help.

LadyLucyLocks

Is there any way of reporting them stories?
I'm genuinely concerned that she's somewhat promoting drinking during pregnancy. Just one drink can cause damage and it is beyond irresponsible for her to say what she just did.

Reactions: 17

a change of name

No wonder she wants this site closed down. It’s not even salacious lies it’s normal people calling her bullshit how they see it. She’s vile and shes defo getting worse. How dare she look down her nose at a nurse? Brag about an 8 grand holiday she absolutely paid for on a credit card. At this point her followers are mostly there for a laugh. Next level, car crash narcissist.
I’m only there to buzz off her. Was tempted to unfollow her the other day but we’ve got the baby shower coming up and there’s going to be some quality material from that. I’m rubbing my hands together in glee 😏

• Haha

Butterfly123

*ATTENTION TO ANY NEWBIES TO THIS SITE*

THIS IS NOT TROLLING, EVERYTHING SHE IS POSTING ON HER STORIES RIGHT NOW IS NOT TROLLING. You have the likes of Bobby Norris getting trolled with death threats for his sexuality - this IS trolling.

Kate hayes releasing Instagram videos first of all without a proper #AD AND THEN ENDORSING DRINKING ALCHOHOL WHILST PREGNANT IN ASSOCIATION WITH CERTAIN PRODUCTS IS WRONG AND WILL CAUSE ANGER, especially as she has miscarried before and has had ‘fertility trouble’ (nonsense).

As consumers of these products, we have EVERY right to directly email companies and give them our feedback and let them know this is NOT okay. If a company is NOT accepting this feedback, this says a lot about the brand to me and it is not someone I am comfortable purchasing from.

If this advert was put on the TV, IMAGINE the amount of complaints the brand would receive. Same thing. Again, This is NOT TROLLING. You are endorsing drinking whilst pregnant in association with a product. We have a duty to tell the companies paying her that we are not happy with this content and as a consumer have every right to do so. I hope nobody else pays her for another advert again.

She’s not fit to have 150k followers and I’m actually starting to think she either has quite severe learning difficulties or severe mental heath problems and might actually need some help.
The more I’m seeing of her, the more I think she a personality disorder. Someone without one wouldn’t behave this way, and say such things. The very fact she can’t see she’s doing wrong!!! She must be giving Matt some good lifestyle. Any normal fella would be taking the phone and telling the girl to get a grip! Clear where his priorities are. Anything for some veneers and a hair transplant

Lurkinglassie

She is being a horrible c#%t today! What a day to be alive!!!?????????

maccies and ikea????

Starbucks????

that baby will be a 12lb fillet o fish if she’s not careful ! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Angry