Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisybee

VIP Member
Off to delivery the cake, says she probably won’t even get a slice because she’ll be dropping it off then follows it up with a smirk/laugh sooo that’s a lie khm

Reactions: 2

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

I also don’t think she realises you shouldn’t drink whilst breastfeeding too 😂
I mean I’ve had all my friends have a glass of wine or two while breastfeeding as it’s perfectly acceptable to do so if you wait 2 hours before breastfeeding it’s not known to cause any harm but 2 drinks after not drinking for 9 months would make you feel tipsy, and what mother would want to feel like that while taking care of a baby???

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Oop, the shoes are back on stories. SO..

Someone tagged an account on another thread earlier this week. I looked them up, and saw this pic:
View attachment 146529
Thought, ooh they look familiar, I wonder.. 🤔 Checked, and oh. Yep 😂
View attachment 146530
They look even worse on 😂🤣
It’s like they’re hanging onto the toes. No way are they going on 8 month pregnant feet! I spent the last 2 months of both my pregnancies in trainers or flip flops.

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
I think she’s going to call the baby Perle after her dinner plates on her home account 😂
I’ve just been stalking through it and saw her ‘fancy dinner set’ I’m in no way a snob but nothing about the range/ikea/dunelm/eBay screams ‘fancy’ to me
Hideous!

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
I wonder if this has been for a reaction. Maybe it’s all gone a bit ‘quiet’ for her liking and she knows this will kick up a stink and she can moan about ‘trolls’ again.
I honestly just think she’s thick as fuck.

I mean I’ve had all my friends have a glass of wine or two while breastfeeding as it’s perfectly acceptable to do so if you wait 2 hours before breastfeeding it’s not known to cause any harm but 2 drinks after not drinking for 9 months would make you feel tipsy, and what mother would want to feel like that while taking care of a baby???
Tipsy with a newborn.. Couldn’t think of anything worse 😂

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Damnit I wish squidward got to be in the new thread name
Same! 😂😂😭👏🏼

I think the infamous video has gone 👀 that wasn’t over 24 hrs ago was it? I can’t see it on her story. If the prosecco company have any sense they’ll have asked her to take it down.
Yeah she’s deleted it 😳👏🏼😂
If she genuinely didn’t think it was a problem and us “Trolls” are all wrong and slandering her she would have left it. I never got a reply from Scaviray but they did read my message on Insta

LurkingDoc

It was me who replied and I said

It was me who replied to the girl about shielding and I actually said ‘Think it’s personal choice but they mainly say after 28 weeks you should be shielding I think?‘
In her message before she stated she worked for NHS and in her policy they said it was safe for her to work, I don’t think she was out her first trimester.
Fuckin hell I didn’t tell her to drink wine and eat raw steak and go to every single inch of Liverpool! She asked a genuine question about it.
Why are you trying to kick off at me? I was giving advice calm down. It’s not personal choice though.
Edited to add: I’m currently 33 weeks pregnant so cannot work at the minute due to having to shield. NHS policy on shielding is the same.

Reactions: 1
Well I'm not brain dead! I was just referring to the fact as other people had said it's the small things on posts. If someone has a condition which means this causes you problems fair enough, but I think often her posts are rushed to get the content out.
That’s not what I meant. Katie Hayes aggression is A fucking brain dead way to respond to anyone who is able to say “Babe, you can’t spell”. I highly doubt she has dyslexia because she would have been shouting that from the rooftops. I hardly think we can spare her the grace to call it “content” either. It’s absolute rubbish.

cheshirelady75

That’s not what I meant. Katie Hayes aggression is A fucking brain dead way to respond to anyone who is able to say “Babe, you can’t spell”. I highly doubt she has dyslexia because she would have been shouting that from the rooftops. I hardly think we can spare her the grace to call it “content” either. It’s absolute rubbish.
Sorry my dear! I misunderstood

• Heart

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
She’s not in touch with police, they wouldn’t give it the time of day, this is just a scare tactic because she’s losing her head that people (not just from this site, believe me) are disgusted and are calling her out.
Oh I know they probably slam her for even reporting it for wasting police time 🤣🤣