Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also when she said to Bob “I spent months on there last year” when talking about here then not even 10 minutes later she was like “like I said before I don’t go on there” mad she was saying she had blocked the website on her phone last year but she didn’t say that to Bob cause she obvs hadn’t blocked the site!

Reactions: 15
Thankyou for acknowledging this. Found out my sisters C was terminal today, and nothing more can be done for her. Hard pill to swallow like.
But you get this bleeping bellend parading round like worlds biggest victim, thinking she’s so hard done by because a group of people call her out for her bullshit on a gossip forum. Honestly boils my piss
So sorry to read this 😔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Calling dibs on the Wayne bingo if she claims to have helped so many people like the student who’s dad passed, the SEN school or charlottes brightside charity👀

Reactions: 9
Can I just say I finally watched that tit show of her speaking to Bobby Norris yesterday as the man child and kids all went to sleep at 7 so I had some time on my hands on honestly I felt so bad for Bobby like he genuinely has been trolled, death threats and comments about his sexuality and her arguments were “they ruined my pregnancy” , “they said I lied about my misscarriage/chemical pregnancy”, “they upset my mum saying I don’t look after her financially” and “they call me slabback and said I must be carrying the baby in my back I’m obviously going to be hunched over as I’m a MUA” 🤣 like I honestly felt like she was trolling Bobby by doing the interview... I’m intrigued as to what tit she’ll have come out with to Wayne, also I’d be so pissed off if I was Chez... telling people her business and broadcasting what people have said about her kids, it’s down to Cheryl to address not Kate. Great make awareness for MH and actual trolling but not people’s opinions you simply just don’t agree with.
Actually made me cringe when she said to Bobby “us celebrities have feelings too” would hardly call her a bleeping celebrity like she’s from the Wirral and only girls into makeup mainly my age and older know of her as she’s not much older than me. Says something too when non of her Tat is in the birko h&b too but still full of Olivia hale stuff! not 1 item of Trufs there! 🥴

id have more respect for truff if she held her hands up to the tit with barbie Becky! And then storming to that pregnant girls house, if trolls ruined her pregnancy what were you intending to do or make another pregnant woman feel? 1 rule for 1 and 1 for another she actually knows me sick. All this I am HV I am Midewife tit makes me howl too she’s what almost 30? I’ve never ever known a midewife to be so actively involved regardless of it being her first baby... I had my eldest at 18 and was discharged from the midewife after 2 visits I live in the same area as truff and when I needed advice could never get hold of them! she must get special treatment you know with her being a ‘celeb’ an all🙃🥴 or maybe it’s cause she’s bleeping dense and traipses that poor kid round in a car seat for more than 2 hours at a time like she’s a accessory or some tit! id actually have hated to be the midwife and HV who had to deal with her I’d be going back and laughing at her stupidity cause honestly I’ve never heard anything like it.

also that new “tRoLL” she asked everyone to report... I saw that post as soon as it was posted as I got back from dropping the kids off at nursery it literallt had only been up 1 minute and the account was gone... also the fact she blocked them but said they’d blocked them after she messaged yeah okay kate in ya little dreamworld girl.
Where can I find this please?

Reactions: 4
“The haters will say it’s filtered..”
So will anyone with eyes, you daft twit.
You 👏🏻 Don’t 👏🏻 Look 👏🏻 Like 👏🏻 That

And I’ve said it before, and I’ll no doubt say it again. Why does she like old lady shoes???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why has she purposefully got that horrendous fake of a Chanel bag in the picture? It’s made out the same material Primark bags are. At least get a good fake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Urgh I’m going out tonight so I’ve treated myself to getting my make up done. I’ve had to do some running round and I feel a bleep wearing this much I can’t wait legit to get in tonight and wash it all off

how this stink bomb does it day in day out 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Urgh I’m going out tonight so I’ve treated myself to getting my make up done. I’ve had to do some running round and I feel a bleep wearing this much I can’t wait legit to get in tonight and wash it all off

how this stink bomb does it day in day out 🤮
My skin is so greasy, if I was going out at 8, I’d have to get my make up done at 7:59 or the whole thing would have slid of my face by the time I got out 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s Roman Day at Chester Races today. Wonder if Delo will be wearing a toga?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Truff McCririck at Chester Races today 🐎🐎🐎 belter odds today -

Matty Delo Proposing in 2021- 3 million to 1

KHM getting a real Job - 5 million to 1

KHM having a breakthrough with the Trolls - 10 million to 1

KHM washing her makeup brushes - 6 million to 1

KHM telling the truth about anything -100 million to 1

Place ya Bets Trolls 💷💷💷💷💷
05272CD2-1FF9-4152-8CE5-8C703198592D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
“The haters will say it’s filtered..”
So will anyone with eyes, you daft twit.
You 👏🏻 Don’t 👏🏻 Look 👏🏻 Like 👏🏻 That

And I’ve said it before, and I’ll no doubt say it again. Why does she like old lady shoes???
She's shooting her vids on airplane mode. If you do that then you can save you vids to your phone and then upload them back to insta so they look like regular stories (and lose the filter tab).

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Thankyou for acknowledging this. Found out my sisters C was terminal today, and nothing more can be done for her. Hard pill to swallow like.
But you get this bleeping bellend parading round like worlds biggest victim, thinking she’s so hard done by because a group of people call her out for her bullshit on a gossip forum. Honestly boils my piss

Hope you are ok 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.