Katie Hayes #78 Still telling lies, eating Scampi fries with lashes hanging off her eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw thanks girl! Omg wish I knew u 🤣 I used to love the foundation I might buy it again but that primer is brilliant
The foundation is gorgeous (on any skin too)
I’ve just tried The Ordinary foundation £6 it’s lovely! Feels like air on your skin. Concealer is lovely too..

READ THE WIKI TROLLZ

I’m so jealous! I love that stuff, it’s amazing for my oily as duck skin
If we find a way I’ll order for you guyzzz

Shame the shops gone from The Metquarter xxx

Hahaha Truff is costing me money now 😂😂 I buy everything that gets recommended on here haha. Will have to get this too
Shame we can’t be #gifted 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Truff McCririck at Chester Races today 🐎🐎🐎 belter odds today -

Matty Delo Proposing in 2021- 3 million to 1

KHM getting a real Job - 5 million to 1

KHM having a breakthrough with the Trolls - 10 million to 1

KHM washing her makeup brushes - 6 million to 1

KHM telling the truth about anything -100 million to 1

Place ya Bets Trolls 💷💷💷💷💷
View attachment 595325
I’ll go with a safe 10/1 “rock ferry tonight”
jockey 🏇 delo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The foundation is gorgeous (on any skin too)
I’ve just tried The Ordinary foundation £6 it’s lovely! Feels like air on your skin. Concealer is lovely too..

READ THE WIKI TROLLZ

If we find a way I’ll order for you guyzzz

Shame the shops gone from The Metquarter xxx

Shame we can’t be #gifted 🤣🤣🤣
I nearly cried when they got rid of that shop. I know we can buy online but I loved going in and trying everything, I’ve got tit loads of their stuff but I did used to get #gifted back in the day 😂 I prefer it to mac

Reactions: 11
How long until she claims her private investors have scoured the Home Bargains CCTV footage to discover who has been taking the pics posted here, and we're all getting matrix vans kicking our doors in tomorrow?

Bagsy the top bunk when we're all in Truff jail.
Ha ha unfortunately for Truff CCTV can only be used for the person of detecting theft I know this as you can’t even use it to spy on staff when they are pissing about

Reactions: 14
Back just to say I went into the HB in new brighton before and all they had was the tit stick on nails lashed in with all the other make up. I’ve noticed aside from the brush bag everything she does- HB have their own versions of, so brushes (Olivia hale) the nails, the headbands, they’ve even got their own pack of 3 coloured wash cloths now that are identical to hers, just without her grubby gob on the packaging. If anyone sees the RT brushes tell me where I can find them! I’m from Liverpool but was over there for a certain soft play centre 👀

Reactions: 25
Oh girls, I'm in a pig of a mood so I'll be pretty blunt today.

1) The victim mentality: I received a letter today offering me counselling for a terrible, terrible thing that happened to me two years ago. That's how long the wait list is for NHS funded counselling. Fortunately, I was in a position to pay privately last year, but there are people out there with genuine trauma who still get up day to day and have no outlet for help or hope. bleeping turn it in, Truff, you're not a victim. You're just trying to profit off the illusion that you are.

2) If Truff was *genuinely* a victim of trolling (I know we know she isn't), why isn't she offering details of support agencies for anyone else dealing with the same thing? You know, garnering help for those in "her" situation?

3) "Being on social media is my job". No, it isn't. Most people making money from social media use it as a promotional arm of whatever it is they're known for, be it football, acting, whatever. You are not paid to be on social media. It is a hobby for you. It's like going to Lime Street station and mopping every platform every day and then complaining that people are picking on you whilst doing your job, even though no one asked you to do it and you're not getting paid for it. Piss off.

Shirl ain't got no time for this bullshit.
Agree Shirl 🙈 nhs counselling phoned me to offer me an app after 18 months last week. I said thank you but I’ve paid private so give it to someone else who needs it now. And I just feel for anyone else whose not in a position to pay privately 😟 x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I nearly cried when they got rid of that shop. I know we can buy online but I loved going in and trying everything, I’ve got tit loads of their stuff but I did used to get #gifted back in the day 😂 I prefer it to mac
MAC is so over rated! It’s just a ‘brand’ although I love the dazzleglass lipglosses xxx

Reactions: 9
Agree Shirl 🙈 nhs counselling phoned me to offer me an app after 18 months last week. I said thank you but I’ve paid private so give it to someone else who needs it now. And I just feel for anyone else whose not in a position to pay privately 😟 x
18 months is shocking, I’m really fortunate to get private health insurance through the small company I work for (boss knows I’m on tattle, don’t make a show of yourself Kate, no ones arsed) and it’s one of the reasons I’ve stuck it out at a job that does my head in tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think she looks awful like for the races but not absolutely fantastic either but I do think she looks about 40+ in the mirror pics 😳😳 Chez who is 40+ looks younger than truffers recent pics. Also, why the duck is she on her phone when trying to have ‘mum day out’ reposting stuff whilst at the races, seriously her life is just social media how unbelievably sad. I would absolutely find nothing worse than that feeling of always trying to keep up with the Jones’

Reactions: 23
I was just doing some hunting trying to find some pics of her today and came across this ... initially thought she looks quite nice and normal here then realised she was only 12 weeks pregnant and this was when she was just starting show her real weight!!
There is an unedited version of this somewhere, looks nothing like this! Does anyone else remember seeing it?

Reactions: 9
Back just to say I went into the HB in new brighton before and all they had was the tit stick on nails lashed in with all the other make up. I’ve noticed aside from the brush bag everything she does- HB have their own versions of, so brushes (Olivia hale) the nails, the headbands, they’ve even got their own pack of 3 coloured wash cloths now that are identical to hers, just without her grubby gob on the packaging. If anyone sees the RT brushes tell me where I can find them! I’m from Liverpool but was over there for a certain soft play centre 👀
I was in there at 1 o’clock today! Noticed it was a very small poor display of her tatt.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.