Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2491C1FF-D99C-4C3C-8CF0-0AE4C7E0E932.jpeg

That pole at the back looks suspiciously wonky 👀👀 “favourite cake shop” deffo had you down as a pound bakery kinda girl truff!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Rewatched those train vids 😩Do you think she got into this job because she thought influencers had to be under the influence? I AM EXERPT She will be propping up next to her arl fella in an AA meeting soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watched the videos of the deleted stories with Mr Momsen last night. He was horrified that you'd speak to anyone, let alone someone you're in love with and have a kid with. Said I'd be finished if I ever attempted to speak to him like that!
He said Delo is a bleep for staying with her when she speaks to him like that, let alone recording it and posting it to 180k followers

Blink twice and slam the juice down so some slops out in the next story Matt if you need Tattle to rescue you from her tit covered paws xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ooh girls, I'm feeling such a rant coming on, her photoshopping is off 👏 the 👏scale. I was showing some of the before and afters to my agent at dinner last night and he was saying she would struggle to get work with any decent brands because she doesn't look like that in real life.

Given her attitude and victim mentality, she wouldn't last long in the industry anyway, it is BRUTAL. I once flew 8 hours to walk into a meeting room and be told "no" because I'd lost a few pounds and wasn't representative of what they wanted at that time. It's heartbreaking and hard, if that happened to Truff she'd be on her insta stories within minutes slating the big mean trolls (forgetting those trolls are the ones with the chequebook).

If you're reading this Truff, curate your salon and look after business. You'll need it when your insta bubble bursts, which will be shockingly soon.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Wonder what her best mate Sam fairs thinks of it seen as she has build a career off the back of her kids just like her sister
oh absolutely! I never thought about that! To be fair I’ve not see her mention Sam for months 🤔

Reactions: 14
So much to catch up on! I went to mk without the kids, my mum wanted to go home bargains for some loo roll. No KHM tat! The south is not KHMs friend, and I can’t even dress a a long finger as I’m 5ft5

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just been in H&B for the first time in ages, cackled to myself walking past Scarlett Moffat’s range (looking very untouched) on my way to grab a couple of RT brushes. Looks even tackier in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Taken from that Luisa off the apprentice
Maybe something to think about there Truff!
Sadly nothing would change the behaviour of these mummy bloggers....these little proppits are the ones that bring in the engagement-as evident on Truffs grid post likes!
not forgetting she literally handed her kid over to that absolute slimy looking snake saltbae for a few extra likes as he was “obsessed” with little oliff 🤮

So much to catch up on! I went to mk without the kids, my mum wanted to go home bargains for some loo roll. No KHM tat! The south is not KHMs friend, and I can’t even dress a a long finger as I’m 5ft5
Can also confirm near me the south coast homies does not hold any of Truffs tit 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She loves that side on pose. Makes it easier to photoshop without warping too much of the photo

oh absolutely! I never thought about that! To be fair I’ve not see her mention Sam for months 🤔
Totally against people using their kids for content and to make money, but it's easy for luisa to be on her high horse she married some rich old guy and never has to worry about being relevant or making money

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.