Katie Hayes #76 drunk and disorderly on the train, wiki is evidence of the journey of shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just speed read through abar 10 pages. Just doing some wiki admin now guuyyyzzzz mmmmkaaaay 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So I have returned my crap, smelly, broken brushes to Home Hardons. The lovely older lady on the till was telling me what a big deal Truff is and how she has her own salon in Liverpool and these brushes are exclusive to homies, I corrected her on both parts as any good troll would 🤷🏽‍♀️ I told her she has sold her salon to pay her debts off and you can get those brushes on Ali express. Almost felt bad telling her to read the wiki! If you are reading this home hardons lady then welcome, you are one of us now 👹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.