Katie Hayes #75 Indiana Jones & Bison Fury-Read the wiki for their true love story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Barb thank you for reposting those and being such a script writing genius!!! The one with Meryl and Naomis Dad cleaning Oh Darlin is my all time fave 🤣🤣🤣

Nope, nothing like I imagined but I can 100% see this fella doing the hand jive from Grease 😂
I'm sure there were some videos of him dancing floating around at the time of the rave. I'd love to have seen Naomis new followers this that weekend, I couldn't stop watching her stories just to see her Dads moved 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 575843
Just going to leave this here....because it’s just too good
can someone please photoshop Bisons face on here 🤣

My grandad who you nicked the orthopaedic shoes off for the zoo wants his ‘summer camping in the lake district’ wardrobe back luv.

The elasticated waistband beige long shorts was the ones for me. bleeping hell.
She’ll be wearing Jesus sandals and socks with this outfit in the summer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she has read Tattle about the reel and now realised her mistake with the 1996 cruise wear catalogue looks, doesn’t want to leave it up but doesn’t want to delete either....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you guys and galz for the constant entertainment I dip in and out of these threads but my god that last thread made me piss my pants 😂😂 she looks like she's brought her outfit from the kleeneze catalogue 💀

Ps every bleeping time I download a video it won't load and this corker pops up
Wtaf 😱 now that’s a completely different person 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Trolls..... what a emotional morning! I’ve cried because I never got the thread title🥺 I thought it was the lowest votes 🤣 @Blair-Waldorf ill make my bed and have a rose that will sort me out!
@QueenBarb2 🤣🤣🤣 them old scripts have killed me off! Chucking away here in bed, my OH asking what’s so funny! 🤣
Hope I’ve spelt everything correct don’t want smith fuckin kicking off over my bad spelling! And just for the record I’m not byson fury! 🤣

Happy fuckin Sunday 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A petition for better post-natal care?? Shared without a hint of irony by the head who went to a garden rave 9 days after a section and ended up back in hospital with a severe infection.. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Morning guuyyzzz 💨

Just a bit of light reading that I come across when I was in a few old threads yesterday 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 576031
View attachment 576030
View attachment 576032
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩View attachment 576033
View attachment 576034
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩View attachment 576035
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩View attachment 576037
View attachment 576038
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩View attachment 576039
View attachment 576040
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩View attachment 576041

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1268F9DD-F7FB-482F-A320-01596EA93478.jpeg

The way you describe stuff is genius - never seen these scripts so made my morning 👏👏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A petition for better post-natal care?? Shared without a hint of irony by the head who went to a garden rave 9 days after a section and ended up back in hospital with a severe infection.. 🙄🙄🙄
Surely she can’t relate to needing better post natal care, she did have I am midwife and I am health visitor on call after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A petition for better post natal care?? Didn’t she have I am midwife and I am health visitor on hand 24/7 for about 6 months???

Edit - @CatHun 🤣🤣 we posted at the same time. Great minds x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Just came here to day the same.

Went ahead and ignored the experts. Putting herself back in hospital due to her selfish behaviour. During a pandemic.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Trolls..... what a emotional morning! I’ve cried because I never got the thread title🥺 I thought it was the lowest votes 🤣 @Blair-Waldorf ill make my bed and have a rose that will sort me out!
@QueenBarb2 🤣🤣🤣 them old scripts have killed me off! Chucking away here in bed, my OH asking what’s so funny! 🤣
Hope I’ve spelt everything correct don’t want smith fuckin kicking off over my bad spelling! And just for the record I’m not byson fury! 🤣

Happy fuckin Sunday 😘
Had my morning coffee and made my bed so I'm in a better state now 👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 15
can someone please photoshop Bisons face on here 🤣

She’ll be wearing Jesus sandals and socks with this outfit in the summer 🤣
She will now Miss Greedy has been buying them and wearing them with socks. You know KHM loves an Asda birkenstock rip off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened to her trip to london this week? I’m sure she said she was going??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.