Katie Hayes #75 Indiana Jones & Bison Fury-Read the wiki for their true love story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can this be the next thread? 🤣🤣🤣

She must pure fume cause we take the piss out of her, but also all get on and have jokes with each other and support each other!
Here, I think I’d wet myself if I actually got a thread title - momma I’ve made it, I’m a proper Tattle Troll!!! 🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well done you sexy trollzzzz. Tell uncle Rodney... what is it that you eat to achieve this loss? How many cals per day etc? Could do with dropping 3.5 stone by next week really x
Keto diet is the one. Hard as fuk but you do get a good loss and previously when I’ve done it I’ve not piled the weight back on easily. I do one twenty minute hiit workout a day too and 10k steps

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.