Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Guys I’ve figured out how she got her jab done seemingly quite early... She obviously turned up at the vaccination centre dressed in one of her H&M outfits looking like OAP on a cruise ship and they quickly ushered her in, wondering how an earth this 70 year old lady had been missed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

gigi_93

VIP Member
I asked mr G once to take an “arty” pic of me outside Gringott’s in the Harry Potter bit of Universal and he laughed at me but still did it...then he posted it on his IG with the caption “Hagrid” 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 105

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but... stupid spelling really fucks me off, people mention everyday about Kate not being able to spell even the most simple words, yet someone on here couldn't even spell Kates name?? Like what?? I don't care that people type 'fast' so make a few mistakes but why don't people re read before posting? It's like slagging Kate off for wearing them monstrosity orthopaedic trainers when having the same pair at home 🙄🙈
Difference is though people on here aren’t the ones making a living off of Instagram, or proclaiming to inspire or influence young/vulnerable people. We aren’t in the public eye so a bit of bad spelling etc means fuck all to me but you’re entitled to your opinion 😊 ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I’m going to come as massive Librarian Kate complete with massive knitted vest, smelly gob, hair clips, comedy glasses and cross eyes

36E6312C-097D-437E-A66F-88EE410AAF24.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
‘Matt, Matt, why do you want to sit so close to me?’
‘I don’t, but this is my seat’
‘Matt, Matt, there’s 2 seats over there’
‘I know...why don’t you go sit on them’

Spoken like a man desperate for a cuddle 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Matt if you’re reading here fuck your bird of mate! She made a holy fuckin show of you on that train uploading videos disrespecting you to her thousands of followers.
Why are you letting her treat you like that, especially when you say you paid for the seat and she laughs at you saying you never!
Seriously lad fuck her off! No amount of money (as I can’t understand why else you would be with her) would make me stay in a relationship where I had been humiliated on social media!
For the sake of your sanity and your kid fuck get off lad!
If there was ever a custody battle between Truff and Delo do ya reckon Delo would open the wiki and be like "Exhibit fuckin A your honor, nothing further, I rest my case" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 87
So guyzzz this account Sophie Williamson who is now commenting is the person who had the Sally Webster account. Using same SW initial haha again haha.
Just tried to reset the password and it's registered to same mobile phone number ending in 69 !! 👀👀🕵🏼‍♀️🕵🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
They’re both fucking bladdered. “Omgggg he always wants cuddles” Kate, he couldn’t give a fuck about you, he isn’t even touching you, he’s on his phone scrolling through pictures of girls he’d rather be shagging tonight. I’m mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 80