Katie Hayes #75 Indiana Jones & Bison Fury-Read the wiki for their true love story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saturday night and it’s time for #75

@Wkdbird girl my thoughts are with you at this distressing time 🙏🏼 but the most liked suggestion came from @Hereforthegossss 🤣 👏🏻 congratulations 🥳

read the wiki new trollz!!! I’ve got 7 pages to catch up from the last one soz if anyone wants too do a recap feel free I beg 🤣❤

On a serious note I can’t believe we’re on thread 75. 74 THOUSAND comments calling her out for acting the twit. We go again

xoxo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

@Wkdbird girl my thoughts are with you at this distressing time 🙏🏼 but the most liked suggestion came from @Hereforthegossss 🤣 👏🏻 congratulations 🥳

read the wiki new trollz!!! I’ve got 7 pages to catch up from the last one soz if anyone wants to do a recap feel free I beg 🤣❤

xoxo
Thanks girl @Blair-Waldorf ! I'm not going to lie I'm made up there , my 1st Thread title. Going to have a glass of Pinot Grigio now to celebrate 🥂🥂

Now anyone who ever has a wobble again saying Delo is fit - remember that Indiana Jones picture and that caption 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks girl @Blair-Waldorf ! I'm not going to lie I'm made up there , my 1st Thread title. Going to have a glass of Pinot Grigio now to celebrate 🥂🥂

Now anyone who ever has a wobble again saying Delo is fit - remember that Indiana Jones picture and that caption 😂😂😂
I’ll bleeping remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ll bleeping remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And congrats girl! I hope one day I can achieve such status xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Holy Mary Mother of God! That H n M haul and the comments on the last thread 🤣🤣 Hey Truff, Jane Macdonald rang she's said she can get you in on a free cruise as long as you bring those outfits 🙈 but tell Delo he's barred from diving off the side of the ship as its not covered in the insurance 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Still blows my mind she dedicated a room in her house for her insta career and she takes her outfit photos in the box room ( living room) all that fuss and she doesnt even have a bleeping full length mirror?! Maybe thats why the outfits are a sheeeeoooowww

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you guys and galz for the constant entertainment I dip in and out of these threads but my god that last thread made me piss my pants 😂😂 she looks like she's brought her outfit from the kleeneze catalogue 💀

Ps every bleeping time I download a video it won't load and this corker pops up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
My grandad who you nicked the orthopaedic shoes off for the zoo wants his ‘summer camping in the lake district’ wardrobe back luv.

The elasticated waistband beige long shorts was the ones for me. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I also got home at the same time as you after dinner with one friend this evening and I'm dying at the thought of that friend potentially being you (it won't be, you'd be well on to me by now, but still...)
Oh shirl I wish 🤣😢 I’ve been in my mums garden drinking chateau neuf de pape after me dad won a bet 🤣🤣🤣 dinner with you would be a dream!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

read the wiki new trollz!!! I’ve got 7 pages to catch up from the last one soz if anyone wants too do a recap feel free I beg 🤣❤

On a serious note I can’t believe we’re on thread 75. 74 THOUSAND comments calling her out for acting the twit. We go again

xoxo
What’s funny is I was obsessed with gossip girl I really hope your like Blair 🤣🤣🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d love to be able to meet up and just have a massive moan about her 🤣

Sometimes when KHM comes up in conversation with my mates about how much of a huge joke she is, I wonder if any of them are on here too.
Same girl! Imagine! Don’t even reckon she’d get a second of our attention if we all met up, it would just be hilarious cos we’re all obviously on the same (fantastic&hilarious) wave length! X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I also got home at the same time as you after dinner with one friend this evening and I'm dying at the thought of that friend potentially being you (it won't be, you'd be well on to me by now, but still...)
Don’t any of your mates know your on this site? I’ve directed every one of my mates and other associates who follow her to this site 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ETA I’ve more so done it to show that the way she goes on about TROLLLLZZZ is a load of tit. And in fact it’s a ball over here. An opinion site.

Reactions: 35
Me looking at that H&M haul

HOW does she think that's fashionable?! She looks like my granddad on an over 70s cruise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.