Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely MORTIFIED for her the bleeping state of that brush!!!!!!!!!! KATE bleeping HELL!!!!! It’s launch day your suppose to be showing your product to potential buyers and this looks like you cleaned the bleeping bog with it!!!! Be serious surely you would no to get a fresh one out? No if not then girl go jump back in the Mersey and have a word with yourself under water!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
170k followers.... and she’s buzzing to have 700 people on her live 😂😂😂😂😂😂 have a day off Kate 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her ‘snug’ is griege, her homie Bs range is girly pink, yet the balloons are red and put there overnight by fairies 😳. She serious has a balloon fetish 🤢
36D61D99-BB39-4223-9902-3A6E47A252F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@NorrisCole , I came in to say the same thing...
🤣🤢
She’s doing her live now, with her brushes, and they are filthy!!! Oh dear Kate

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Who are all these lunatics who are saying they’ll be queuing at Home and Bargains to get her stuff??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Found out my fella cheated on me this evening, but my god has that music on the promo video stopped me crying for a bit. Might have to listen to it like a lullaby to sleep to. Sounds like we are off to war HAHAHAH
Have you tried making your bed? That'll make you feel better.

Seriously though, hope you're ok and have someone to talk to X

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she talking about needing a tit on her live talking about her new product. Keep it professional and classy Kate as always

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Looking through all the reposts, I finally get it now. Two years in the making, two years hard work for this day...
Reposts: Good girl gone through tit, from rags to riches, worked her way up through the ranks despite having such a hard time, relentlessly hounded, out of the other side of a dark place...

So she spent ten minutes pointing at some tit she wants, is told she needs a usp or something about her because no one gives a duck who she is and the rest of the two years is spent building up a following of trolls by any means possible to promote the narrative of underdog fights back.
Well played Katie Jane. You're right, two years of acting like a bleep was hard work, even though you'd had plenty of practice up until then but yes, you deserve all the tacky balloons and sweat shop crap you get.
Congratulations KHM, Queen of the trolls 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I bet today consists of her family Filming her going in, a pic of the shelves empty (moved everything out the way) a cringe of someone buying it, masks off in the shop! You can already see it!

Reactions: 22
Looking through all the reposts, I finally get it now. Two years in the making, two years hard work for this day...
Reposts: Good girl gone through tit, from rags to riches, worked her way up through the ranks despite having such a hard time, relentlessly hounded, out of the other side of a dark place...

So she spent ten minutes pointing at some tit she wants, is told she needs a usp or something about her because no one gives a duck who she is and the rest of the two years is spent building up a following of trolls by any means possible to promote the narrative of underdog fights back.
Well played Katie Jane. You're right, two years of acting like a bleep was hard work, even though you'd had plenty of practice up until then but yes, you deserve all the tacky balloons and sweat shop crap you get.
Congratulations KHM, Queen of the trolls 👏🏻
Exactly this!! However, the Wiki remembers........ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just say I used to work facing a home bargain 2 years ago, there was always a small queue of about 5 or so people to get in at 8am. Always.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
See if Delo will text that bird he was shagging for you Kate and let you know!
F9C3E77F-73F3-405D-9467-B564CB3890FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she insist on telling us everyday that she literally hasn't slept. You haven't slept one wink for about two weeks now Katie, you medical marvel!

See if Delo will text that bird he was shagging for you Kate and let you know!View attachment 561513
Which one, that could take some time!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can I just say I used to work facing a home bargain 2 years ago, there was always a small queue of about 5 or so people to get in at 8am. Always.
Seriously though, people will be queuing up to get in for their cat food and bog roll and some young girl thinks they’re all there for a khm launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.