Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if it was “made to measure” by Sofology...

WHY is there a big gap on the window side where it’s facing the TV???

and then loads of sofa/seating facing a wall for people to start blankly at?

ANOTHER idea/freebie that doesn’t seem thought through
I think what Kate thinks is bespoke and made especially for her is just what happens with every sofa. You place your order and the make it. The size of the things and the cost they don’t just have them in a shelf for you to take home bungeed to your bleeping range 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Run down? From what?! Facials? Baby classes? The new sofa arriving? Going out for dinner? She’s done no work for 3 straight weeks now! I expect she’s more likely got a virus because she’s constantly mixing with different people in public places
View attachment 549375
shes definitely got Covid! All the gallivanting and her history of never washing doesn’t look good for regular hand washing/sanitising

Reactions: 28
So if it was “made to measure” by Sofology...

WHY is there a big gap on the window side where it’s facing the TV???

and then loads of sofa/seating facing a wall for people to start blankly at?

ANOTHER idea/freebie that doesn’t seem thought through
Just me who thought that was a bog brush??! 😂 Where's me glasses 🙈
Screenshot_20210428_082812.jpg

And whats the basket about??!!

The whole thing.. It's bad. It's really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Blimey those ain’t size 12 boobs. I mean fair play they look like a lovely pair (we don’t hate on stuff just for the sake of it eh? And some women would love to have a pair like that....) but she’s got to be minimum 38D cup no?! I can’t imagine the misery and pain of trying to fit them into a size 12 Nike😩
More like a 40F

Reactions: 14
Why can this girl not say genuinely!!!!
It really bothers me how many people say generally instead of genuinely!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is she doing 17,000 COVID tests? If you did it now and it’s negative, why are you doing 2 more today?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How have i only just noticed the pampers grass touching the ceiling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really want companies to stop sending her poxy baby clothes. Get them to send some of the real good tit she really LOVE, like messy play resources, indoor sand pit, water tray, finger paints. Imagine kates face when she recieves that tit.
I can imagine that little child having no toys unless they are aesthetically pleasing and/or beige.
most people would be able to stick all the ugly baby tit in a room and shut the door, but kinda looking like you don’t got a door there. Ho hum.
(personally i find dressing your kid up like an absolute bellend and when there are siblings...UGH it’s like some mad sound of music tit. And setting up toys for photos (like when olive looks so relaxed just casually playing in her room & theyve propped her up like when you drag a lilo out the swimming pool....ummm ooookay)- Friggin creepy parents & people lapping that tit up. Bizarre

Reactions: 21
How long until she turns into 'My Trollzz' fault that she's not well....?? The stress they cause me , we get blamed for everything else, probs our fault the new couch looks bleeping tit too ! 😂😂🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she doing 17,000 COVID tests? If you did it now and it’s negative, why are you doing 2 more today?
Those free ones from the government you can’t rely on, if you have symptoms your meant to get a proper test. She supposedly has done 🤦‍♀️ I wouldn’t be declaring you don’t have COVID until you get those results Truffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When did she do one of those PCR tests?? She was out and about yesterday, so she surely didn’t have symptoms then?
00EC71E7-D3A4-404F-BCB4-A70AB4A4F6EF.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Run down? From what?! Facials? Baby classes? The new sofa arriving? Going out for dinner? She’s done no work for 3 straight weeks now! I expect she’s more likely got a virus because she’s constantly mixing with different people in public places
View attachment 549375
Exactly this! Those Covid tests she’s just done aren’t worth the paper it’s written on there tit and give false readings she’s best going for a proper test 🤣

Reactions: 16
My only wish for 2021 was this bleep to catch Covid 😂😂taste of her own medicine and a big smack in the face from everyone who has stuck to the rules the past year and done duck all stayed home not mixed etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought that, takes 24hr ish for Royal Mail to deliver and she ain’t been out to a testing centre this early
She is either lying about taking it or she did and has just been galavanting about breathing her honking covid breath everywhere.
which I think the latter is more than likely

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought that, takes 24hr ish for Royal Mail to deliver and she ain’t been out to a testing centre this early
That’s what I mean. She won’t have been for a PCR test this morning, so that means she must have gone yesterday... but she was out and about (which you’re not supposed to do if you have symptoms).

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.