Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still laughing about someone stepping into the room and standing on 2 peoples toes. She can’t do the playroom idea someone put above, the couch would touch the door!

Bet sofology are happy with that living room ‘snug’ exposure, 30 comments in a day

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I will never understand why delo agreed to bulldoze the original living room! My fella would point blank refuse! It’s madness! Imagine having a hangover in that gaff, no where to just sit back and chill. Imagine Christmas there?!
Can’t even imagine having small family in that house, she’s a selfish bastard and is too stubborn to switch it back.
Because she would’ve been screaming at him ‘it’s my house I can do what I want’ TROLL

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg I sound like a proper spoilt diva brat but me and my fella also have a couch each 🤣 I couldn’t be arsed sharing one I like to be sprawled out for the hour or so a night I spend on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
When she was selling her original fireplace & put it on Instagram stories I messaged her saying she’d be a fool to get rid of that as it’s amazing & she blocked me!! She’s tapped

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
So if it was “made to measure” by Sofology...

WHY is there a big gap on the window side where it’s facing the TV???

and then loads of sofa/seating facing a wall for people to start blankly at?

ANOTHER idea/freebie that doesn’t seem thought through

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh trolls I can’t cope with this. It’s too much.

I actually really like the couch, but you know, in a living room.

Feeding my new bespoke who didn’t get the OHD sleep through the night memo and I must have startled the poor thing about 50 times reading the thread, you bunch of funny bastards. If I’d known how much mileage we’d get out of this, I’d have unblocked the Suez Canal myself so we could have had the big garage conversation revel sooner, it’s too close to the home bargain revel for my liking.
Congrats on the new dreamy bespoke 👶🏼❤ Hope you’re well x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So if it was “made to measure” by Sofology...

WHY is there a big gap on the window side where it’s facing the TV???

and then loads of sofa/seating facing a wall for people to start blankly at?

ANOTHER idea/freebie that doesn’t seem thought through
That photo makes me cry laughing every time I see it. She must have had Small Matt on her shoulders in the furthest corner of the room to take that shot. It’s like the holiday brochure pictures of swimming pools taken from a weird angle that make them look Olympic size and then when you get there, you’ve got bigger paddling pools at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Omg I sound like a proper spoilt diva brat but me and my fella also have a couch each 🤣 I couldn’t be arsed sharing one I like to be sprawled out for the hour or so a night I spend on it
Same! Anytime I sit beside my man on the couch he always says “it feels like we’re sitting at a bus stop” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That photo makes me cry laughing every time I see it. She must have had Small Matt on her shoulders in the furthest corner of the room to take that shot. It’s like the holiday brochure pictures of swimming pools taken from a weird angle that make them look Olympic size and then when you get there, you’ve got bigger paddling pools at home.
bleeping dead at Delo on Truffs massive shoulders trying to get the perfect Insta shot 😭🤣

I’ve seen Caravans with bigger living rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 549303
Kate when your having your catch up on here this morning, maybe think about moving the couch and tv so the room looks like this. Maybe then poor oliff will actually have somewhere to play without a vase or someone’s foot in her way!
The trouble is, they’d have to climb over the sofa to sit on it!

It does actually look like a static caravan. Aw I’m screaming
A compact static caravan at that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me and the hubby share a couch but it has recliner seats so we can stretch out without touching lol. Imagine her getting a reclining chair and battering a dent on the wall opposite every time she reclined

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Me and the hubby share a couch but it has recliner seats so we can stretch out without touching lol. Imagine her getting a reclining chair and battering a dent on the wall opposite every time she reclined
bleeping hell! I’m howling at that 😂😂😂 It not quite reclining fully because the gap is too small so they’re sat there like a pair of plebs with their knees bent and their heels touching the wall 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can’t believe she thinks she’s fitting into a medium/size 12 Nike bra.
I’m quite active and relatively slim (haven’t had kids yet so it’ll catch me out eventually 🤣), I must be half the size of her easy and I only just fit into a small/size 10 Nike clothes.
Why the lying all the time???
Its people like her who’ve given such a bad complex about their bodies! When I was younger and had a lot of puppy fat, was probably about a 12/14 qnd got bullied and my mum was forever on a diet to be smaller than 12 although ducking hard for her as she’s like 6ft (I didn’t get the tall genes😩), but that’s actually the normal female size - sorry for the big essay but what’s this obsession with always being smaller sizes in clothes, why not just accept your size and be honest?
Urgh just really rallied me up - I feel for poor olive growing up 😩

Reactions: 38
What’s she look like on that Tiny chair at all 🤣🤣🤣
Blimey those ain’t size 12 boobs. I mean fair play they look like a lovely pair (we don’t hate on stuff just for the sake of it eh? And some women would love to have a pair like that....) but she’s got to be minimum 38D cup no?! I can’t imagine the misery and pain of trying to fit them into a size 12 Nike😩

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.