Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s planning this baby shower. It’ll definitely have more than 6 people. Whether it’s socially distanced or not it’s going against guidance. There’s no way they’re going to lift restrictions enough for parties before she has that baby.

Reactions: 1
Them shoes are AWFUL. Something that Ursula off Little Mermaid would wear.

I see the month of the baby arriving has changed AGAIN. She lies so much Doesn’t she.

That baby shower will be full to the brim with people, she’s broken the rules so she isn’t going to stop now.. all for the gram.. how can you only pick 6 people anyway the absolute idiot

like you girls have already said, she only posts she’s excited about holidays, future parties etc.. she seriously has no idea how hard it iswhen you become a mum for the first time your WHOLE WORLD CHANGES

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Then theres a baptism/christening. Loves any excuse for a party does our Kate.

"Oh look little Olives first tit in the potty quick cover it in pearls and order 30 cupcakes."

🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She has has a baby shower planned in her garden in July and it won’t be sticking to the social distancing rules.

it has a theme, so for something to pass the time, guess the theme

🕵🏽‍♀️

She has has a baby shower planned in her garden in July and it won’t be sticking to the social distancing rules.

🕵🏽‍♀️
Pearls. Golf ball size pearls stuck to her grid, Pearl cupcakes, Pearl fuckin decorations, Pearl anal beads. Pearl encrusted shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Them shoes are AWFUL. Something that Ursula off Little Mermaid would wear.

I see the month of the baby arriving has changed AGAIN. She lies so much Doesn’t she.

That baby shower will be full to the brim with people, she’s broken the rules so she isn’t going to stop now.. all for the gram.. how can you only pick 6 people anyway the absolute idiot

like you girls have already said, she only posts she’s excited about holidays, future parties etc.. she seriously has no idea how hard it iswhen you become a mum for the first time your WHOLE WORLD CHANGES
Oh shes in for one hell of a shock im still in shock my baby is nearly one and even I knew it was going to be hard. How hard was the shock so my god shes gonna hit reality like a freight train. Que the depression posts

It's obviously going to be a botanical/ plant theme read yo r her to get down to burleydam to nab some olive trees to flank a tacky Perspex sign spray painted sage green with Little Miss Olif Truffle Delamere caligraphied in negative space...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think her baby girl is going to be an accessory???? Just for the gram... she doesn’t seem to mention becoming a mother much or the work it involves.

shoes are vile.

and if the baby pops out anything other than perfect, and by that I mean a birthmark on it’s face, webbed feet, bald, wonky eye etc I think she’ll try and push it back in and ask for a refund !
I think at first she’ll do what celebrities do and hide her and just put out pictures showing her hand or foot and “tease” everyone and then do a reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 8

🕵🏽‍♀️
All wrong. Apparently it’s Wedding themed 🤣 and guests have to wear certain colour gowns

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Katie Hayes #8 Pearls like boils, “pampers“ grass - social distance baby shower - a load of my ass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Party idea.. ''out with the old, in with the new''

Female attendees wear laminated faces of indesits ex's, Male attendees wear laminated faces of Kate's ex''s. Continue theme through to cupcakes etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Party idea.. ''out with the old, in with the new''

Female attendees wear laminated faces of indesits ex's, Male attendees wear laminated faces of Kate's ex''s. Continue theme through to cupcakes etc
😂😂😂 could call it Ex on the beak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.