Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Gods sake that was a Oscar worthy speech šŸ†
#bore off

And that Cheryl. Who the hell says ā€œhusband goalsā€ šŸ™ˆ this was sometime this week Iā€™m still traumatised over it šŸ¤®

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
For Gods sake that was a Oscar worthy speech šŸ†
#bore off

And that Cheryl. Who the hell says ā€œhusband goalsā€ šŸ™ˆ this was sometime this week Iā€™m still traumatised over it šŸ¤®
I think she is just delighted someone has married her tbf

Screenshot_20200529-225031_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm going straight to hell for that...oh wait I sat through all of KHMs insta stories today, I've already been šŸ˜
I'm just sittin her writing a letter actually ..

Just dusted off some parchment and a quill to repent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear Truffle hog mamma, KHM, slab back....
How very interesting isnt it that in today's very modern society in which we use the medium of email, call, direct message, text.. a very young girl has chosen letter by which to communicate with our kate and chezza

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What part of pregnant and shielding does this woman not understand?! Also if it was the first time she had met her mates since lockdown she would have made more of a song and dance about it...sheā€™s clearly been meeting them all along (basically admitted it during that long, rambling story).

Reactions: 8
I canā€™t believe a week ago I was sat with tears in my eyes watching that ā€˜trollā€™ video. 7 threads later and my heads gone! The biggest shocker for me is the pregnancy scan tit, I just canā€™t o_O Hereā€™s my 2am input.. no tea, just an essay!

I have had my makeup done by Katie since she started peaches & had makeup lessons from her there a few times . Without sounding patronising sheā€™s always seemed really naive and a seeker of ā€˜fameā€™. Not for herself but really into the reality life. She ALWAYS mentioned the Kardashians and TOWIE. I remember Peaches getting asked/offering to do Amy Childā€™s makeup and because of how Kate was they give her the job and she was over the moon! I had no bad words to say about her, always nice and friendly (that voice grates though...urhhhm!). Everything seemed to change when she became the face of sleep in rollers, it was like she got a taste of something and was biting for more. When she announced she was leaving but going mobile I was dellllighhhhhted as itā€™s easier for me. I booked in for 2 events there and then. Well, her first salon/academy comes along so suddenly (first taste of her unorganised business ways!) I had to get in touch with her to ask about my apps to be told she wouldnā€™t be mobile Iā€™d have to come to her. Oh sound yeh, trekking to Syren street in the arse end of town on the morning of a wedding! I booked in to the salon for two more occasions she cancelled the first so I left the next. Iā€™ve kept her on Instagram and at first I though, duck me sheā€™s flying here. Going all ā€˜boss babeā€™ and in demand. I was hearing people say they felt sorry for Peaches the way she was taught by them and then tried to outdo them with some exclusive salon. The thing is though, theyā€™re masters of the trade, theyā€™ve stuck to what they know and perfected it. Theyā€™ve evolved with product lines and their exposure with bloggers and MUAā€™s. Katie has tried to just out do every thing and everyone sheā€™s ever come across and the whole ā€˜jack of all trades, master of noneā€™ comes to mind. I just never understood why she never got somebody to manage her social media seeing as she was ā€˜top of her gameā€™. How can you be organising courses, promising qualifications including basic skills when every post is littered in mistakes. It just shows the target audience for the courses are school leavers who canā€™t see past the certificate that will lead to a Range Rover and ā€˜cinema roomā€™ (thatā€™s called a living room where Iā€™m from). Shout out for that infamous shed, I hope to god for her sake itā€™s some rigged out Narnia instead and she didnā€™t build everyone up for a black shack.

From a serious point though she really needs reporting for those government funded courses. A prerequisite of these is to give these students basic skills such as English and Maths. If itā€™s true she was asking girls to lie about those units, sheā€™s basically defrauded the government and technically should have to pay those course grants back. As for the spin off companies (i discovered I was following that car lease one Somehow the other day too after reading here!) sounds like her accountancy is as transparent as her mucky palms! No wonder sheā€™s like tit off a shovel tryna grab fivers for her course or is it Ā£60?or Ā£10 today? I canā€™t keep up!
Iā€™ve been in Oh Darlinā€™ (Oh snarlinā€™ kills me!) for a treatment and yes it looks the part but any place that has staff sat talking and openly bitching on the same sofa as a customer doesnā€™t deserve repeat custom. I really canā€™t hide my feelings with my face and I was annoyed, when that Cheryl came in she did make a point to come and talk to me as I was sat like a head in the middle of colleagues. That lad hairdresser has a horrible tongue!! So I had a nice experience with Cheryl but now Iā€™ve found her Instagram šŸ˜‘
I feel like I could write a paragraph on each post made sorry šŸ˜ Iā€™ll go back to lurking for goss and story updates now. I got repetitive strain injury tapping though her 78499493 stories before I realise you could swipe to the next person šŸ™ˆ

duck me that was well longer than I thought, sorry. Iā€™ve invested a good few hours/days of my life into these threads. I needed that :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
How very interesting isnt it that in today's very modern society in which we use the medium of email, call, direct message, text.. a very young girl has chosen letter by which to communicate with our kate and chezza
hahahahahaha I thought that. What an old fashioned young woman šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She Regina George'd herself in the burn book

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also.. what young girl writes TWO of the same letters. Could you be arsed really hahahaha.. Surely this girl has a printer if she really wanted to prove a point of having their home addresses šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also.. what young girl writes TWO of the same letters. Could you be arsed really hahahaha.. Surely this girl has a printer if she really wanted to prove a point of having their home addresses šŸ˜‚
Who ever she is she is a better woman than me, try findin a pen in this bleeping house!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#8 suggestion

KHMs flouting rules for thrills, meanwhile trolls crack out their quills.

šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
the girl was publicly threatened and there is proof of that. So the letter isnā€™t even a genuine apology itā€™s been written out of fear!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.