Katie Hayes #60 Weaning expert who can’t spell lentil, Truff you're absolutely mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin is terrible she needs to lay off the make up for a bit and focus on her skin routine kate love I could see ur face plz leave the make up alone and let ur skin breath its clogged up its dry ur face is the first thing people see plz look after it even make up carnt hind what's underneath it but aleast take care of it get all ur collection make up pick it all up and fucken throw it in the bin surly kate if u went to a make up shoot with sophie russel and she whipped this out to put it on u surly u wouldnt be happy with that it looks terrible on u doesnt go on it skin probably u need to change ur foundation love

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her skin is terrible she needs to lay off the make up for a bit and focus on her skin routine kate love I could see ur face plz leave the make up alone and let ur skin breath its clogged up its dry ur face is the first thing people see plz look after it even make up carnt hind what's underneath it but aleast take care of it get all ur collection make up pick it all up and fucken throw it in the bin surly kate if u went to a make up shoot with sophie russel and she whipped this out to put it on u surly u wouldnt be happy with that it looks terrible on u doesnt go on it skin probably u need to change ur foundation love
She knows as much about skin care as she does makeup, which is shockingly limited!! I doubt she has any sort of skin care routine at all. She probably wipes her makeup off with a wipe once every couple of days!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
One for the 'I won't use filters when doing make up posts' register!

Watch her chin before it cuts to her with no make up on.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
You just know she thought she was dead clever coming up with that response 🤣 sitting with her big smug face 😭
The same smug face she has when she drops one and she’s waiting for Matt to smell it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was so bad by her eyes above her eyebrows could see how clogged her skin was it needs to breath I hardly ever wear make up tinted moisturiser if am feeling in the mood am 31 this year and can say with out my head exploding I look no older then 21 if not younger cause I've looked after my skin for years as ihad really bad spots when I was teenager ever since then my skin as been my main focus look after ur skin and prep it with right products or make up will glad on it skin she has no clue what so ever

Reactions: 11
One for the 'I won't use filters when doing make up posts' register!

Watch her chin before it cuts to her with no make up on.
omg! Well spotted!

that whole reel 😭 I honestly despair. The dirty, minty brush, the mascara all over her eyelid, the out of sync miming, the way it doesn’t make any sense?!
HOW do so many people follow her? I just don’t get it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg have you seen her foundation brush 🥴🥴🥴 that is vile. As a make up account those brushes should be clean surely 😩😩😩

I've just read the wiki on Sally axel. I don't live up north I'm at the bottom of the country but do these two girls know each other? Aren't they from the same area?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Thing is, more and more people are now focusing on skincare than make up so she should really upp her game. Drink the water, (water from the Mersey does not count) AND wear the retinol!

Reactions: 24
Yeah I spend more time and money on skincare now. Used to have cystic acne when much younger now it’s fully clear as I actually research and spend time looking after my skin. She’s so focused on makeup. Most makeup looks now are defined by the skincare before, she doesn’t care about updating her routines. Madness

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.