Katie Hayes #60 Weaning expert who can’t spell lentil, Truff you're absolutely mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't read the s*n website for months because she doesn't like the way they operate. Is she for bleeping real? The bleeping lies they printed about Hillsborough not enough to turn your stomach? Lies about the good people of our amazing city, you know, the city where your business is based. God I dislike her.

And how anyone can have no opinion on the tit Meghan and Harry went through and the blatant racism in the Royal family baffles me. She obviously doesn't agree with them or whatever and she's afraid to print her actual opinion because all she does is moan troll whenever people don't agree with her actions. 🙄

Don't even know if that made sense but people from the Merseyside region in general (or genuine as big truck would say) who read that bleeping rag make me want to smash their heads in.
I wouldn’t wipe my arse on The Scum newspaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know how KHM does it tbh - my daughter is on the go so much and has so much energy I don’t get a chance to check here unless she’s asleep. Yet Kate’s out and about with Olive for lunch, fliming us all these new (one) looks, posting on IG every five minutes and definitely reads here. I CANT DRINK MY COFFEE WITHOUT THE KIDDO TRYING TO CHOKE HERSELF ON HER CHAIR BY EATING THE FOAM.

Also Facebook was trolling me earlier for sure
2D4FBE4A-DCD3-4B61-9F64-BE676C7BE9DA.jpeg
Has Truff been deep sea diving again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Kate the fitness guru is on this morning. Choose a diet and exercise that you enjoy and you’ll lose weight apparently..
I’ll have to give the 1000 calorie Costa coffee and takeaway roast diet a go then..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she put a whole tub of talc on her head? I’ve just sprayed some batiste in my hair and it looks nothing like that! And I have dark hair just now. Imagine how disgusting her scalp must be 🤢View attachment 474358
I’m crying I said a few threads back that she’s a scruffy bleep and she could at least blast a bit of dry shampoo and go over the top with the hair dryer (this is what I do coz I run or workout most mornings and I’ve got an actual full time job and an insane toddler who doesn’t sit the duck still so can’t wash it every day - OnLy gOd CaN jUdGe Me)

Kate it will be £25 for that’s advice thanks hun

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I see knobhead is now trying calorie deficit 😂😂😂 she wishes she could do that and give her two bottles of wine a night a miss and her marching powder benders and 40 mile round trip roasts and coffee trips 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see knobhead is now trying calorie deficit 😂😂😂 she wishes she could do that and give her two bottles of wine a night a miss and her marching powder benders and 40 mile round trip roasts and coffee trips 🤣🤣🤣
I would love to see her trying to calculate her TDEE and BMR then realising she has duck all calories to eat because she’s been too busy snorting truffle oil and downing jugs of vino on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There is absolutely no way this nugget will be able to understand how a calorie deficit works.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi Kate,

I’ve messaged you this message on your insta but you won’t read it as I’ve started it very nicely and also you:Hollie didn’t sent it yourself.

when Mothers day approaches on Sunday please think about the young, single, struggling mums who won’t get an array of flowers, cards, cakes etc as when you start posting your shite from your cheating partner it can make people feel inadequate. Lots of mums are struggling to-make ends meet, they may have had their income reduced by 20% so please be considerate when posting and not a braggy bleep that you normally are!

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Has anyone ever heard this saying.....

Flowers say I’m sorry

chocolates say I love you

my fella brings me chocolate all the time that’s why I’m a fatty 😂😂😂

my fella doesn’t need to say sorry unlike some 🤣🤣🤣 who thinks he’s going out this weekend and he’s got her flowers 😂😂🙏

There is absolutely no way this nugget will be able to understand how a calorie deficit works.
Took me ages how to fully get it right and I’m not even come close to her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Took me ages how to fully get it right and I’m not even come close to her 🤣🤣
Can you imagine her trying to use My Fitness Pal? Wondering why nothings coming up when she’s searching for “cumber” and “saloman” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Hi Kate,

I’ve messaged you this message on your insta but you won’t read it as I’ve started it very nicely and also you:Hollie didn’t sent it yourself.

when Mothers day approaches on Sunday please think about the young, single, struggling mums who won’t get an array of flowers, cards, cakes etc as when you start posting your shite from your cheating partner it can make people feel inadequate. Lots of mums are struggling to-make ends meet, they may have had their income reduced by 20% so please be considerate when posting and not a braggy bleep that you normally are!
I sent her a message 3 weeks ago... she hasn’t read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping ironic that the woman now spouting, ‘stop trying to find quick fixes of losing weight’ had gastric band surgery.

She’s a bleeping liability just jumping on whatever bandwagon she can without having a clue what she’s on about. Eugh she’s such a scruffy foof head.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Kate the fitness guru is on this morning. Choose a diet and exercise that you enjoy and you’ll lose weight apparently..
I’ll have to give the 1000 calorie Costa coffee and takeaway roast diet a go then..
Oh here we go 😂 she wants to use one of her blag Tattle accounts and join us on the weight loss and healthy living threads.. I’ve lost nearly two stone since the start of Jan on a calorie counting deficit, and here’s a tip for you Kate - if you’re going to actually take this seriously, glasses of wine and anaemic roasts are definitely off the table I’m afraid.

Who’s betting on a red rant when she realises there’s about 250 calories alone in a THM serving of truffle oil? Gonna be tagging M&S calling them weight loss trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh here we go 😂 she wants to use one of her blag Tattle accounts and join us on the weight loss and healthy living threads.. I’ve lost nearly two stone since the start of Jan on a calorie counting deficit, and here’s a tip for you Kate - if you’re going to actually take this seriously, glasses of wine and anaemic roasts are definitely off the table I’m afraid.

Who’s betting on a red rant when she realises there’s about 250 calories alone in a THM serving of truffle oil? Gonna be tagging M&S calling them weight loss trolls.
Exactly!!! 😅😅
Hope she’s getting a black coffee this morning instead of her 5000 kcal hot chocs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did no one tell her breastfeeding burns 500 cals a day? She’ll be getting Olive back on her tit ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did no one tell her breastfeeding burns 500 cals a day? She’ll be getting Olive back on her tit ASAP
Whilst I agree, I’m also consuming about 800 extra cals more a day BF and bleeping drinking water to the equivalent of an Olympic swimming pool 🤣

I can’t believe it’s taken her this long, after doing Courtney Black every morning, going for a run with the dog, having a 100,000km walk to get a decaf coffee 🤔 and swimming the bleeping Mersey, to realise you just need to eat less and move more 👍🏼 Well done love, next week we’ll learn to tie shoe laces

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine her trying to use My Fitness Pal? Wondering why nothings coming up when she’s searching for “cumber” and “saloman” 🤣🤣
Hahahahaha this is brilliant. All confused. This app is tit it doesn’t even have cumber.... one minute let me try Billy Bear Ham....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.