Katie Hayes #60 Weaning expert who can’t spell lentil, Truff you're absolutely mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did no one tell her breastfeeding burns 500 cals a day? She’ll be getting Olive back on her tit ASAP
Right that’s it my 8 year old has had it with the fruit shoots and apple juice. Back to the tit boy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wish she would stop saying ‘there is no wrong way to feed your child’ - no Kate, there absolutely bleeping is!! And some les knowledgable mums/dads rely on advice. There are many foods that babies are not advised to have that people may easily not understand.

Hi Kate,

I’ve messaged you this message on your insta but you won’t read it as I’ve started it very nicely and also you:Hollie didn’t sent it yourself.

when Mothers day approaches on Sunday please think about the young, single, struggling mums who won’t get an array of flowers, cards, cakes etc as when you start posting your shite from your cheating partner it can make people feel inadequate. Lots of mums are struggling to-make ends meet, they may have had their income reduced by 20% so please be considerate when posting and not a braggy bleep that you normally are!
She won't. There will be a footnote about all the amazing single mamas after she has posted the balloons, cocktails, jewellery etc that she has bought herself 'from Olive'

Reactions: 13
She won't. There will be a footnote about all the amazing single mamas after she has posted the balloons, cocktails, jewellery etc that she has bought herself 'from Olive'
EXCUSE ME TROLL, Olive is so bright and advanced, she went the shop and got it all herself with her leccy pram!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her eyebrows make me hurl. ‘Comment for product details’ still not going to up your engagement truff, since whatever product you list won’t include the 400 other products lurking on your dirty brushes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I did a reel and my lip syncing was even 1 second off, I’d do it again till it was in time...WHY WOULD YOU POST IT!? Surely you’d think, ooh that’s not good enough to post yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Woah. Our Truff has really pushed the boat out today and given the general public what they wanted ... the exact same look she always does!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her reels are bleeping shocking. You can’t rely solely on reels for your content especially when you’re supposed to be doing tutorials! I’d have thought she’d follow them up with an actual in depth video afterwards and just use them to gauge interest but she’s so bleeping lazy that that’s now all she posts and you can’t see half of what she’s done. Imagine having her as your teacher!

• Haha
I wonder what happened to all that baby food she was gifted for Olive? Another company putting a PR package to waste because she cba.

Reactions: 21
So to achieve Kates look today I: brush my hair, put some earrings in, rub my face, put foundation on a FILTHY brush, then throw the brush away and use a beauty blender, brush something into my eyebrow, put some green stuff under one eye, put some shiny liquid stuff on the opposite cheek and there I have it: a super glowey, extra natural face! Wow! Who knew it was so easy 😅 oh and if I want to know what products she actually used, she’ll only tell me if she has a discount code for it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just when you thought she couldn't get any worse.....Olive throws up all over herself, sure lets go live anyway, what a twit:mad:
AWWWW YE OK, AWWW YE READING THE COMMENTS🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So to achieve Kates look today I: brush my hair, put some earrings in, rub my face, put foundation on a FILTHY brush, then throw the brush away and use a beauty blender, brush something into my eyebrow, put some green stuff under one eye, put some shiny liquid stuff on the opposite cheek and there I have it: a super glowey, extra natural face! Wow! Who knew it was so easy 😅 oh and if I want to know what products she actually used, she’ll only tell me if she has a discount code for it 🥴
My 15 year old niece does far better make up than truff! How the duck people would copy her looks are beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kates face trying to answer questions whilst checking every comment on her live for TROLLZ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.