Katie Hayes #60 Weaning expert who can’t spell lentil, Truff you're absolutely mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok a moooooa in Ireland Laura b mua has the exact same bperfect box collab with brenny boy, came out like 3 weeks ago, all shite make up that’s due to expire, throw them into a box and say #myfavpicks #collab and voila , idiotic followers/worshipers sooo excited, loosing their shiz over stuff that shud be in a bin!!!!!! I hate these cash grab collabs, money hungry vultures the lot of them!!!!! But someone’s gotta pay for brennys new warehouse!!!!!!! Rant over!!! 🙊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Can't believe I missed the big revel 😱

Congratulations Kate for getting your name etched onto a cardboard box of generic tit 👏 killin it hun 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 36
One the last thread, someone said the initials of the woman who got fined 10 grand after coming back from Dubai were CQ? Apparently she's a hairdresser from Birkenhead, anyone know who it is? I just want to be nosey 😏

Reactions: 18
I'm sure she pronounced even and eving on the video. Honestly baffles me how she even manages to get dressed on a morning she's that numb 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
@JellyDonut
What about this one. Poor PLF.
View attachment 464122
I did see this one! But thought nah Truff wouldn’t have a spare £500. She would have offered a half price bespoke and dreamy makeover to him as payment.

Back with another game of Spot the difference for you all. How can one person have so many noses?

Prize: 1 x super cheap bespoke dreamy matte mouse. Lucky bugger!
My personal favourite is the third one down on the right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Instagram have removed the feature of displaying how many likes each of your pictures get. HAHAHAHA

Truff is going to be feeeeewming. Well, she will make out that it’s not about how many likes you get all that bollocks, yet she’s the one that only posts at what ‘social media experts’ claim to be peak engagement hours. If she didn’t care about likes, she wouldn’t religiously post at set times of day.

Hopefully this is the first step of the influencer trend being on the decline!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m so confused over this make up ‘collab’. She says it’s all her favourite things yet she never wears red lippy? She always wears a dirty brown liner and bleeds it in with a sweaty gloss that makes me absolutely bork. Hardly ever a red lippy seen in those boring, same old same old make up looks she does with the crappy brown shadow and heavy clogged skin. So how is it a true reflection of her favourite things? Also, why is she not actually showing the products. Does she expect people to pay for the box not knowing what’s in it?

So it’s basically a load of products due to expire or don’t sell very well lashed in a box to try and get them sold off in bulk.

Well in girl. You’ve hit the jackpot. Silly mare.

Everything she does is so rushed and messy. I’d be genuinely fuming if I was the company looking at that. Why does she still have her hair clips in from wanding her hair? She’s just ran into her ‘fliming room’ to quickly sort it out and tick a box off on her to do list while the baby is napping. No thought gone into it at all. Can’t even type out a proper caption to advertise it. Who would touch her with a 10 foot barge pole is beyond me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m so confused over this make up ‘collab’. She says it’s all her favourite things yet she never wears red lippy? She always wears a dirty brown liner and bleeds it in with a sweaty gloss that makes me absolutely bork. Hardly ever a red lippy seen in those boring, same old same old make up looks she does with the crappy brown shadow and heavy clogged skin. So how is it a true reflection of her favourite things? Also, why is she not actually showing the products. Does she expect people to pay for the box not knowing what’s in it?

So it’s basically a load of products due to expire or don’t sell very well lashed in a box to try and get them sold off in bulk.

Everything she does is so rushed and messy. I’d be genuinely fuming if I was the company looking at that. Why does she still have her hair clips in from wanding her hair? She’s just ran into her ‘fliming room’ to quickly sort it out and tick a box off on her to do list while the baby is napping. No thought gone into it at all. Can’t even type out a proper caption to advertise it. Who would touch her with a 10 foot barge pole is beyond me?
It’s all so transparent and lazy isn’t it, it’s laughable. A good mate of mine always used to say you can blag your way into good positions but it makes it ten times harder to stay there. I think this is what we’re gonna see with KHM. All these “collabs” getting more followers, the home bargains thing if it’s true. It’s all great getting to that position, but the more people see her name “in lights” the more people will question who she is, and ultimately end up here. I reckon for every 100 people that end up here 5 will think we’re actually trolls or whatever and the rest have their eyes opened. That’s a lot of eyes on this place in a couple months time when her name is on tatty makeup in a nationwide shop. And the more people that see it the more people likely to bring light on her flaws and what she’s done wrong not to mention the more likely to be an actual weirdo that really trolls her. She needs to enjoy it while it lasts because this isn’t a long term thing imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
To be fair, I’ve used bperfect cosmetics before and wouldn’t bother again. They’re not great quality and don’t last at all.

Reactions: 17
So we don't know what's in the box? Will she revel before anyone parts with their money, 50 quid is a lot to spend on what is essentially a grown ups L.O.L box!

At the very bleeping least she should have used her back camera so people could actually see the box properly. Maybe knowing her it'll come like that with reversed writing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.