Katie Hayes #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley Cox has disappeared off the gram!!! And I'm sorry but what the duck is this coffee everyone who works in a salon is selling? Passing it off as some new business venture and claiming it makes you drop 10 dress sizes a week! Just another pyramid scheme.... stick to doing hair or nails girls!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ashley Cox has disappeared off the gram!!! And I'm sorry but what the duck is this coffee everyone who works in a salon is selling? Passing it off as some new business venture and claiming it makes you drop 10 dress sizes a week! Just another pyramid scheme.... stick to doing hair or nails girls!
Strange she’s not on it anymore. Maybe her and her friends are lurkers??? Laughable asheligh selling coffees when had a GB

• Haha
Reactions: 4

They all seem to sell something.. Jem Lucy sells that coffee as well. Amanda Harrington is now selling blag perfume !! Danielle Lloyd's selling nudes for a fiver.

Fuckin hell if times are that tough get a job ?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She hasn’t disappeared, she’s changed her name to something else and removed her picture. And Don’t get me started on cutler and her pyramid schemes! The coffee does duck all she’s had a gastric band! How can you sell a slimming product, like that when you’ve had surgery. And say it’s all down to the coffee.

Reactions: 5
I’m actually impressed that KHM has managed to stay off Instagram all weekend 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m crying at the shed it looks like where u store your wheelie bins! In the middle of the garden as well? Absolute eye sore 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think someone hit the nail on the head earlier when they said the dog will be kept in it once the baby arrives 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They all seem to sell something.. Jem Lucy sells that coffee as well. Amanda Harrington is now selling blag perfume !! Danielle Lloyd's selling nudes for a fiver.

Fuckin hell if times are that tough get a job ?!?
Danielle Lloyd exchanges nudes for a tub of Pringles

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep this is it I think! Got to the, painted Black!
That is bleeping ugly! What an eyesore. Jesus and here is me wanting to spending £2-3k on a Summerhouse. Sod that I’ll have some tongue and groove black painted eyesore instead because that’s going to be one UNREAL garden 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s taken me ages to catch up on this thread and read loads of stuff about people other than KHM 😂 not as juicy when you don’t know these people you’re talking about!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am crying! I am too surprised that truffle hog slab back has stayed off the gram! Off to look at Danielle Lloyd’s insta 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
After that speech she’s 100% gonna claim she can go back to work now

• Haha
That new member who just commented, deleted it and then deleted her profile 🙄 Her comment was completely incoherent, I was wondering if it was slab back x

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.