Katie Hayes #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now these teeth look lovely on our truffle hog momma!!!

Second pic, hollie before teeth, injectables etc 😂😂😂
I wish someone would put a set of veneers on hollies smackhead fella. Hollie can polish and shine her pad all day but with him sprawled on the couch it will always look scuffy, and smoking his big bongs in the garden. Shame of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As much as it will be killing her I reckon the private account and radio silence is to kill this thread as opposed to a baby shower (although she did deffo have one since Hollie was super silent too!)

Reactions: 26
As much as it will be killing her I reckon the private account and radio silence is to kill this thread as opposed to a baby shower (although she did deffo have one since Hollie was super silent too!)
I agree! If she can keep quiet and her account private, out of the public eye, I think that will do a world of good for her and her unborn child and I wish her well. I genuinely don’t think she’ll be able to though..

Reactions: 9
She can be quiet all she wants for now but when that baby eventually arrives she will be in desperate need for as much attention as always and crying out for some insta deals /freebies so she won’t last on the silence

• Haha
Reactions: 8
10000% she’s trying to give people less to say on here. It will be pure agonyyyy for her and I personally don’t think it will last much longer..

Reactions: 10
If anyone has any ☕ please spill or can we get some more dodgy edited pics for a laugh pls 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know everyone thinks their fella is gorgeous but dya think Hollie actually thinks hers is this big strong lad like she makes out? Them videos of him on the punchbag with them noodle legs were fantastic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is cheryls advice on goingprivate. Idont follow them anymore as they make ill.
I will say i have drove past cheryls "mansion" on the way to brom retail.
Its nothink special it is way smaller than id imagined. Their cars are lashed all over the grass verges. The back gates or fence is open and you can see them sitting in there tiny garden like a gang of trailor trash with bottles of ale. Theres no front garden just walls i didnt rate it at all.
Dont ever get sucked into her storytale life. For all the stress it was building it and mac spending no time with his other kids it defo wasnt worth it. Id rather buy a house and spend quality time with the kids.

Reactions: 16
That is cheryls advice on goingprivate. Idont follow them anymore as they make ill.
Its nothink special it is way smaller than id imagined. Their cars are lashed all over the grass verges. The back gates or fence is open and you can see them sitting in there tiny garden like a gang of trailor trash with bottles of ale. Theres no front garden just walls i didnt rate it at all.
Dont ever get sucked into her storytale life. For all the stress it was building it and mac spending no time with his other kids it defo wasnt worth it. Id rather buy a house and spend quality time with the kids.
Looks completely different in person than on stories doesn’t it!! I didn’t rate it either

Reactions: 4
So did their investors really find out who you are or were they just trying to put the shits up everyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone wants a laugh, go look at her Higher Brand Story Highlight she’s saved from ages ago.
The way she barks at the girls working in Harvey nics, asking them for pricing and to talk to her camera. I watched cringing at the lack of manners and how abrupt she is with them.

Everything was “it’s meant to be good” and you can tell she hadn’t tried it. Yet claims to use high end. Also mentions mother of Pearl which I’m assuming is a product of hers that she says is coming back soon? Must’ve been before SW copyrighted it 😂

Oh no I’m fully done. Watched her Superdrug shop and she refers to this shade as NORMAL SKIN TONE.

Anyone different to this shade not normal?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks completely different in person than on stories doesn’t it!! I didn’t rate it either
Yeah and why doesnt macs kids have a room there. Infact were are macs kids how come they are never with him.
So did their investors really find out who you are or were they just trying to put the shits up everyone?
Is that what they said, pair of weirdos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.