Katie Hayes #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Hayes #7.. khm is starting a government poll, bobby doesn't realise that Kate is the troll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m 9 mins in and what a load of shite ... she had to come off social media after the miscarriage in September, she was gone like 6 days in october! I’m tapping out, can’t face any more!
The 6 days which happened to coincide with indesits hair transplant in poland.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t start a new thread as I’m still banned.... yes Katie there are rules here 👍🏻 I used a swear word in the title #6 It got removed & I still can’t make a new thread #gutted 😭🤣🤣
It was slab backs been busted, diy daddy’s d**k is cheese crusted, baby shower in full swing, wedding makeup is full on ming. It was relevant on last thread 🐚 🤍 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve not posted on here since the other day but I’ve just come on to a) say thank you to the members who reached out to me to see if I was ok and b) to say that I thought bobby spoke really well on the subject.

I didn’t watch in full as genuinely can’t be bothered but she can’t compare a few comments about her weight and about cheryls kids to actual death threats. What he’s gone through is unbelievable and can’t get my head around that level of maliciousness but he seems v level headed about it and hasn’t rushed in emotions first with an off the cuff rant that makes no sense and is rife with lies

I’ve tried not to react to some of the comments on here as some tbh are a bit close to the bone, but for her to say we’ve said she doesn’t deserve to be pregnant or calling the baby ugly is just not true. She picks and chooses the comments to illustrate her narrative but it just doesn’t fit the story now unfortunately.
It's funny how she was so concerned how it's not just about them anymore there's kids involved but this morning she was pissing herself at the rusty fridge and knob head kids, also Bob 😩 you don't know him you ming

Reactions: 1
It's funny how she was so concerned how it's not just about them anymore there's kids involved but this morning she was pissing herself at the rusty fridge and knob head kids, also Bob 😩 you don't know him you ming
Who are the kids that are involved ?

Reactions: 1
I cannot breathe for laughing at some of these comments 😂 you’se are hilarious. And pulling apart everything she said because it makes no sense.

Just watched it & did the penny not drop 30secs in when Bobby was talking about his death threats etc that her issues were literally nothing compared to his, call me slab back all day hun over a death threat. What must he have thought after that, I didn’t watch it but I can imagine him coming off and being like “well she’s not gonna get me any further on with my petition” because 99% of this thread is calling her out on her actions and lies.
God what he’s been through is horrific.

But anyway, as you were, keep making me laugh. Eyes are streaming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kate Hayes #7 Jenkos been found out now resorting to crying on Instagram live for the clout

Reactions: 5
I was glad she clarified the pregnancy thing and I think she done alright at the start. The rest was empty.

Poor Bobby Norris- what has happened to him is absolutely sickening and I genuinely hope he gets somewhere with what he's doing in regards to actual trolling. It's disgusting.

People discussing her on a website is not the same thing as death threats and being told you're going to have an eleven inch blade ploughed into you for being gay. Poor guy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve not posted on here since the other day but I’ve just come on to a) say thank you to the members who reached out to me to see if I was ok and b) to say that I thought bobby spoke really well on the subject.

I didn’t watch in full as genuinely can’t be bothered but she can’t compare a few comments about her weight and about cheryls kids to actual death threats. What he’s gone through is unbelievable and can’t get my head around that level of maliciousness but he seems v level headed about it and hasn’t rushed in emotions first with an off the cuff rant that makes no sense and is rife with lies

I’ve tried not to react to some of the comments on here as some tbh are a bit close to the bone, but for her to say we’ve said she doesn’t deserve to be pregnant or calling the baby ugly is just not true. She picks and chooses the comments to illustrate her narrative but it just doesn’t fit the story now unfortunately.

Hope you’re doing ok, I have no idea how to message on here 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.