Katie Hayes #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone want a replica of Hitler's bunker plonked in the middle of their garden and to top it off make it even more of an eyesore by painting it black ?

Unless miss piggy is planning on doing a fritzel and keeping dj head in it so he cant go out anymore?!?
Doing a fritzel... stop it 🤣 Forcing him to impregnate her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That garden though!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!! What an absolute bleeping tit show
OMG HAHAHA that garden looks bleeping horrendous. Billionare boss babe my ass look at the bleeping state of that grubby garden just like her grubby fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d have spent a lot less on my gender reveal for the gram and got my garden done by a professional!

Come on then where’s the tea about lady boy Naomi 🤣
Lol
I thought she was really stuck up but saw her igtvs and she seems ok actually. Another one doing a lot for the gram but not in a KHM way

Reactions: 4
You literally only have to open Pinterest to see black sheds everywhere. Another unoriginal idea. I get that whatever most people do, someone has already done before. But just seems she tried too hard to have something ‘different’, it ends up looking more common than something more simple

Reactions: 1
I think the sheds going to end up being a ‘garden room’ - again unoriginal and they’re freezing in the winter and boiling in summer so an absolute waste of time even with the insulation he’s put in. Will probably add big window doors but I assume they’re too skint to buy them yet, hence the PHASEs shite

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahaha another account she’s removed for asking a question about those vitamins.
KHM you absolute fraud. People ask a question and instead of conversing like an adult, honey monster blocks people. Arrogant duck. She deserves to lose her business with an attitude like that. Her initial success went to her head and now it’s all going down the pan. Ah can’t get another mortgage? That’s a shame hun. Maybe make an honest living like the rest of us.
Says it all that she charges her own family for food, and says her mum has no money. I’d give my mum my last penny, as most people would, but not KHM, charges her for Christmas bloody dinner. You know the time for giving? She’s take, take, take. Karma is a witch and you reap what you sow.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
6 threads but ye hun its all just me on multiple accounts 😂😂

Ahhh Prada we missed you!!

God I’ve cried laughing this morning, the thread title, the fact they’re buzzing over a shed and Quarantine saying “wow I have one of those, it’s got spiders and tit in it” 😂 unless it’s something special then back off KHM - it’s a shed 🤷🏻‍♀️. And the fact it’s black 🙄 🤢 dungeon for sure haha

You know what annoys me as well, all these people with their “insta homes” grey or white walls not a wash of colour anywhere, they then have kids right, then get a ball pit that has black, white and grey balls - poor kids live in monochrome hell like how the duck do they get stimulated?!

I’d be bloody surprised if there’s a single thing of colour in KHM’s palace when Shelley arrives and starts playing. It really wouldn’t go with the aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With regard to Katie's friend who spilled the tea on the last post, thank you for the tea 😁

To be honest I think it's pretty obvious that katie doesn't have the money she tries to make out she has. If she did there is no way she would be living in that house. Now don't get me wrong it's a lovely, nice, normal house but no doubt Katie would want want something more extravagant especially with cheryl building her own house (which by the way I think she would have been better buying an expensive new build) as I cant see anything special in that house that would make it worth the hassle for me of going through a self build.

So khm no doubt will have tried to move house multiple times but it's obvious the income on paper cant define what's needed to get khm manors that she thinks she deserves. She probably operates on a lot of cash payments for one off makeups for example and dj head no way is Donald Trump developments posting pictures of a shed on his Instagram as examples of inspirational work.

I think you can also tell she is skint in the way she dresses, I have yet to see one brand I would consider expensive that I dont believe is knock off and the cheapo 'outfits she puts together are comical.

There is an interview on line with the the liverpool echo, I think it's a couple of years old but she is quoted as saying she lives in heswall ?!? I dont think she is a person that will ever be happy with what she has...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought that Naomi was ok too until she posted a pic of her mate round at hers this weekend....swiftly deleted but still didn’t catch a couple of hundred followers watching her story. Another wannabe influencer thinking they’re immune

Reactions: 1
With regard to Katie's friend who spilled the tea on the last post, thank you for the tea 😁

To be honest I think it's pretty obvious that katie doesn't have the money she tries to make out she has. If she did there is no way she would be living in that house. Now don't get me wrong it's a lovely, nice, normal house but no doubt Katie would want want something more extravagant especially with cheryl building her own house (which by the way I think she would have been better buying an expensive new build) as I cant see anything special in that house that would make it worth the hassle for me of going through a self build.

So khm no doubt will have tried to move house multiple times but it's obvious the income on paper cant define what's needed to get khm manors that she thinks she deserves. She probably operates on a lot of cash payments for one off makeups for example and dj head no way is Donald Trump developments posting pictures of a shed on his Instagram as examples of inspirational work.

I think you can also tell she is skint in the way she dresses, I have yet to see one brand I would consider expensive that I dont believe is knock off and the cheapo 'outfits she puts together are comical.

There is an interview on line with the the liverpool echo, I think it's a couple of years old but she is quoted as saying she lives in heswall ?!? I dont think she is a person that will ever be happy with what she has...
Yes all her clothes are fast fashion or snides. I think they look ridiculous and too try hard. It makes me feel so uneasy that she has massive hauls of clothing all cheap polyester things that are never to be seen again once she’s taken a selfie for the gram

Reactions: 7
Yes all her clothes are fast fashion or snides. I think they look ridiculous and too try hard. It makes me feel so uneasy that she has massive hauls of clothing all cheap polyester things that are never to be seen again once she’s taken a selfie for the gram
Probably seen again on depop though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder why KHM is too ill to post herself but is reposting peoples pics all the time 🧐
She reads here daily and see’s that we say about her plastering her personal life all over the ‘make up’ account so now shes acting professional just posting make up things well thats what im thinking

Reactions: 7
She reads here daily and see’s that we say about her plastering her personal life all over the ‘make up’ account so now shes acting professional just posting make up things well thats what im thinking
i don’t think she can help herself 🤣 I think somebody has had a word with her, business wise - or she’s had her baby shower this weekend🤷🏻‍♀️ Either way going private with so many followers is pretty pointless.

last time she went private didn’t she have to post the public apology to SW? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m not doing a new thread again, the titles been removed 🙈🤣
Touched a nerve did we jenko 🤣

* Don’t read here! What people think of you is none of your business 🖐🏼

Admin will have taken the title down, they don’t allow swearing or rude words, that kind of thing. It had dick in it didn’t it?

I thought a post on IG yesterday might have been about KHM, I'll attach pics if any wirral girls are interested 😂 she's removed them now z

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.