Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the farts she’s holding in under that duvet to smack Delo right in the gooch when he joins them, she is a bleeping walking Dutch oven.

My (strictly trained) dogs have always been taught to stay away from small children, not because they’re aggressive, but they’re big clumsy dopes.

That’s a powerful dog, that apparently has no boundaries and will have had limited training from these two simpletons. A recipe for disaster and poor Max will be the one who suffers 😠

**not ‘strictly trained’ in the way of tackling armed robbers bursting in my house though 🤪
IZ DAT U CHEZ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If this is all true why is it on Instagram. duck off and enjoy your daughter. If I’m truly in a moment, feeling loved, feeling like I’m reaching a milestone then the last thing I do is grab my phone. Does my head in.
She looks old enough to be my mum here, and she’s a few months younger than me fs. Wouldn’t be surprised if she rocks a pair of sketchers sandals and has a flip phone case.

duck having to lie in bed watching an iPad, why doesn’t she just buy a tv for the bedroom the tight bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve just had to delete some desperate aesthetic girl off my Insta as she’s just done a post about bullying & trolling and quoted THM. She’s obvs desperate for a repost, but still deleted.
Also, thought trolliff slept 7-7? Gobshite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she doesn’t have a lounge so she has to sit in bed... where she has to watch an iPad as she has no tv 🙈 duck me no wonder delo stays out all weekend:
I would *hate* to have to spend all my free time in bed. They’re basically living in a hotel room 👎🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would *hate* to have to spend all my free time in bed. They’re basically living in a hotel room 👎🏻
Aren’t they!? Like I understand some nights you are utterly exhausted and in bed for the back of 7pm watching tv, but imagine going to your bed every night at 7pm? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well I’ve just read on a post from the Facebook group “Parking like a bleep in Upton and surrounding areas” that her neck is apprently that colour because when she drove 100 miles to the Farm Shop to buy Turnips for OHD the other day, she was walking round fingering everything that was round and the green thumb Farm fella who owns it said quietly to his tiny Shetland pony that doubles up as his wife that he was sick of KHM parking diagonally along his pumpkin patch and fingering his produce like they are just objects.

So when his wife went on her hourly toilet break he quickly sneaked up behind KHM, throttled her around the neck and whispered in her bacon fat ear not to come to his shop again as she’s upsetting all of the vegetables that she touches but doesn’t end up buying.

He told her that she doesn’t know there back stories or how long the vegetables have had to wait in his farm, some have been there since they were only tiny roots in the soil. So he said she shouldn’t touch if she doesn’t want to rehome them or foot the Bill for psychological help for them all.

But I dunno how true that is.
Your bleeping boss you need to write a book 😂😂

Just spotted KHM coming out of Superdrug in The Croft 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve just pissed my pants bleeping image 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aren’t they!? Like I understand some nights you are utterly exhausted and in bed for the back of 7pm watching tv, but imagine going to your bed every night at 7pm? Weird.
And watching a little iPad 😂😂😂everything is little in that house 🤣🤣like sulvian family’s sorry I’m tit at spelling 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Screaming at max near her high chair scranning broccoli.
Imagine the stench in her kitchen with max and khm farts mixed together. I bet her bleeping plastic plant wall has melted ☘🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She sits in the bedroom with olive as she’s not been gifted a baby monitor yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have two dogs a big ass Rottweiler (who is daft) and a pom who is a vicious little tit - just call me pep head. Anyway both of them are greedy and will eat anything I wouldn’t trust either of them near a kid and they are both trained, not even the worry of them snapping or anything even the thought of one of them knocking over a high chair! (They are my kids so I don’t have to worry about a high chair) but you get where I’m going? Takes one second for a dog to snap or accidentally knock somethin etc
And OHD not strapped on into the high chair seriously Truff you need to come with a warning label.

What is the point of the reshare of the girl with the Afro hair she clearly doesn’t have Afro hair

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.