Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the other week she was banging on that she is with Olive 24/7 not left her side and mum guilt x100. Now she’s going on that Olive’s ONLY been left with practically all of his and her family. No one gives a tit if you’re palming her off that’s your prerogative, just don’t make out you’re Mum of the year saying you’re doing the opposite the week before 😂

Reactions: 28
The couch has to me made as all the other couches in the country r all to fucken big for the garage sorry living room and it has to be bespoke wood n velvet I can olny imgain if it's anything like that snot infection looking thing she as in her dusty kichen 20 weeks she orderd it of ali Express defo 😭 claiming to be working with this massive brand ✌ okay hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder why she’s suddenly gone quiet about the big revel?? Wonder if it’s all gone tits up!

Or I wonder if it was a line in baby friendly advent calendars??
Was praying it was with Debenhams

Yer someone I know, knows one of the Mums who goes and they where all slagging her an saying stuff about the baby too 😩🙄🙈
There’s deffo another mums WhatsApp group that she’s not in sending pics of themselves sitting on the sofa in their lounges no wonder she’s so keen to get here’s finished pronto.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She really riled me saying ‘I admire all the mums who lost babies and are still trying for one’. You admire them? How is that admirable? I wouldn’t want admiration, after a miscarriage, some empathy would be nice since you got your c shaped child

• Sad
So the other week she was banging on that she is with Olive 24/7 not left her side and mum guilt x100. Now she’s going on that Olive’s ONLY been left with practically all of his and her family. No one gives a tit if you’re palming her off that’s your prerogative, just don’t make out you’re Mum of the year saying you’re doing the opposite the week before 😂
Pretty sure that breaks the rules AGAIN of having a bubble for childcare, as it’s meant to be one person, not half the country!

Reactions: 20
The couch has to me made as all the other couches in the country r all to fucken big for the garage sorry living room and it has to be bespoke wood n velvet I can olny imgain if it's anything like that snot infection looking thing she as in her dusty kichen 20 weeks she orderd it of ali Express defo 😭 claiming to be working with this massive brand ✌ okay hun
I will be fewmmming if her collaboration is with made! They do time lines like 20 weeks, I tried to order loads of stuff for my new house when first moved in and it was going to be 12 weeks but was always out of stock 😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She really riled me saying ‘I admire all the mums who lost babies and are still trying for one’. You admire them? How is that admirable? I wouldn’t want admiration, after a miscarriage, some empathy would be nice since you got your c shaped child
Yea I didn’t understand that at all. She an half talk some tit but that’s insulting and patronising

Pretty sure that breaks the rules AGAIN of having a bubble for childcare, as it’s meant to be one person, not half the country!
Rules mean nothing have you seen the state of Oh Darlin? Despite being reported numerous times for breaches, they’re still carrying on as normal like they’ve all had the cure.

Reactions: 14
She posted last week saying Olive hasn't left her side just after Id seen her mum pushing Olive round Upton Village (in her car seat) whilst walking Max (who was keeping an eye out for his real mum 🐶 ) whilst THM was posting that loooooonnnngggg video on Friday 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
#42 Olives little shoe boxes hanging from a twig, Kate shovelling in the slimming pills like a ravenous pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
regarding the whole Kate’s nan situation, half of me wants to sympathise but sadly she and other people who haven’t taken lockdown seriously are probably the reason why the home is so strict. She’s used lockdown as an extended bank holiday, travelling throughout the entire of the north west with no consideration of others whatsoever. I bet she would be furious if a member of staff at her nan’s home acted the way she has and introduced covid to the home.
Long time lurker here!!! But this post about her nan has pushed me off the bleeping edge! I haven't seen my mam in her nursing because of thick cunts like her lolloping all over the place - and here she is suggesting they're "taking action" because they've kept her nan safe? Get to duck you ham fisted prick!

Reactions: 42
Hello long time lurker here. You are all hysterical you have me in stitches daily 😂
Anyway bleeping hell I AM TREE BRANCH. What an abomination hahaha

• Haha
She asks for opinions but then anyone’s opinions who differ from her makes them a mum shammer 🙄
There is mum shaming Kate, like people saying mums who formula feed are bad or new mums should be showered, dressed and ready for the day before 9am or they are lazy terribly mums... then there is people pointing out real concerns when a child could potentially be in danger, like being left on top of a kitchen island in a bouncer or sleepyhead where they could easily fall from a height that could be fatal to a child that young - 2 completely different things 👍🏼

Reactions: 30
God her constant mum club/women supporting women/ mums supporting mums tit is so dull. She literally does duck all for woman kind, she pretended life with a new born was an utter breeze, leaping about in a white dress 9 days after birth, told us how her tits were producing litres of milk as it was just so easy and she edits her body to an unrecognisable standard daily. Yeah you’re really flying that flag for women their Kate.

Reactions: 33
Long time lurker here!!! But this post about her nan has pushed me off the bleeping edge! I haven't seen my mam in her nursing because of thick cunts like her lolloping all over the place - and here she is suggesting they're "taking action" because they've kept her nan safe? Get to duck you ham fisted prick!
Ham fisted prick has finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

fully agree...how can they ”take action” for doing their jobs and CARING for her Nan in a CARE home 🙄 24/7 legal team are gonna be rushed off their feet aren’t they 🥴

Sending my love, can’t imagine how difficult it must be for you and your mum 💓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
20 weeks until she’s gets her couch? Probably because they’re having to wait for Santa’s elves to finish with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So, in 20 weeks Olives gonna be about 9 months old. Where’s she gonna learn to crawl?

What a selfish, grabby bleep; wont put her hand in her pocket for her family. Ashamed for you, Kate.

Reactions: 22
Tell ya what tho must chew them up this site if they keep referencing this site 😂😂 living rent free in there heads

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.