Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so shocked at the Branch advent calendar post with the wall in the background. There is splitting in the plaster, a hole on the right, chips in the wooden trim, above the H present there is dirt/scuffs. Honestly, they've probably scuffed up that wall by putting that monstrosity up. Jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t cope watching her lives with that flickery light... does my head in. Someone asked her today if the light was flickering and she said it’s her light and she needs to change the bulbs... she said that 4 weeks ago and it’s been the same. If you’re doing makeup tutorials, particularly live, lighting is probably one of the most important things to get right. Not sure why she still hasn’t got it fixed

Reactions: 16
Using the terms ‘balls deep’ but she doesn’t read here, does she Matt??

Strange term to use if she’s not reading here...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my good how can you have a family home without a living room????!!!

Or am I just dead old fashioned?? 🙈🙈🙈🙈
No no no don’t let her fool you, you’re definitely normal to have a living room, especially if you have a family 😂 have you not seen her kitchen with all Olive’s stuff on the work tops? Absolute joke it is 😂 sure she’ll put her high chair up there next

Reactions: 6
Have you noticed how she's now calling the old living room - now - make-up room / walk in a 'filming room' 🤣😂 dress it up however much you like and call it whatever you want, but, you removed your comfortable space, a place for you and your family to chill on comfy sofas. Literally makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 18
Have you noticed how she's now calling the old living room - now - make-up room / walk in a 'filming room' 🤣😂 dress it up however much you like and call it whatever you want, but, you removed your comfortable space, a place for you and your family to chill on comfy sofas. Literally makes no sense at all.
It’s not a FILMING room, it’s a FLIMING room.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

You’re welcome for that one Kate 😂😂 gurn twice on your next story if you need anymore content inspo

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I’m so glad someone else has noticed this. I said the other day that if I go awol it was because I’m balls deep in Sallies thread...and now she’s used it. *Cardi B voice* “that’s suspicious...that’s weird.”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t cope watching her lives with that flickery light... does my head in. Someone asked her today if the light was flickering and she said it’s her light and she needs to change the bulbs... she said that 4 weeks ago and it’s been the same. If you’re doing makeup tutorials, particularly live, lighting is probably one of the most important things to get right. Not sure why she still hasn’t got it fixed
Probs waiting for somebody to gift her the lightbulbs she's that much of a beg 😡

• Haha
Wonder if she goes back to swimming with the same group who was slagging her off the other week?

Although, she wouldn't know would she... Because she doesn't read here, does she Matt?!🤣🙄
I miss this, what was said? (If you can be bothered recapping haha!)

Reactions: 2
Imagine the shame of knowing you’ve irritated everyone at a mum club you go to...
She probably swans in and says stupid stuff just to get a reaction. Reckoning she’s above the other mums.

You know there’s mums whose has more than 1 child and is still learning the whole parenthood , just because you’ve got more than 1 child it doesn’t necessary means your highly experience, and she’s just became a mum like how long ago so why are these idiots asking her for advice and praising her 😂😂😂 am a mum of 2 and when I’ve had my youngest I felt like am a first time mum so much has changed and new ways of doing things.......

Reactions: 7
I had my third child around the same time as KHM - my eldest is just about to turn 8 & I wish I knew as much about being an amazing bespoke Mummy as she does !! 🙄

Reactions: 16
Has anyone else noticed how she hasn’t posted about doing Courtney’s workouts since Courtney’s lives have stopped which confirms she’s Cba paying for her friends app yet on her Q&A she’s telling people how amazing Courtney’s app is. We all know you were only doing the free ones live at 8am love, no need to try and convince us you put your hand in your pocket to support your ‘friends’ business.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Confirmed the scruffy cow is getting the furniture for free for the new pokey panelled hole. We knew she was going to persist until someone coughed didn't we. She's one bad bleeping woman.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.