Katie Hayes #42 coke on her face, big disgrace, waving her kid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title for our @Abongo 🎉
Full one was..... She got coke on her face the big disgrace waving her kid all over the place- She will she will block you 🎶

It wouldn't fit so I did the best I could doll 😘

We know the drill.... I DON'T DO RECAPS, DO I MATT?! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Gutted the ‘she will she will block you’ wouldn’t fit on the title 🤣. Amazing thread title 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God can you imagine when she sees this.” Matttttt da trolls are saying I take drugs now, they’re making up lies about me again matt. Where’s my comedy specs I’m going to have to do a video for insta this one should get me loads of likes”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahaha thats the way I like to think of it! 😂
Missed ya @Charlie Farlie not that we've had much Truffalo tripe to dissect.... Shes a bore. We are due a red rant any day soon 😂👀
I just can’t watch MUM BINT. 🤪🤪 She literally is same tit different day.

Glad your back lass. I don’t miss BINT but god damn I miss my Tattle Bastards. ❤

When some clever tattler works out how to do messages we can have a Tattle Terwat What’s app group. 🥳🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
HAHAHAHA I just realised she put something on her story today about how da trollzz send messages to the ‘big brands’ she works with and not a single one of us commented on it 😂 says a lot about truffs that even us dedicated tattle trolzz are bored of her bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
HAHAHAHA I just realised she put something on her story today about how da trollzz send messages to the ‘big brands’ she works with and not a single one of us commented on it 😂 says a lot about truffs that even us dedicated tattle trolzz are bored of her bullshit 😂
Even the trolls are sick of her banging on about trolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's not even relevant 🤣 We're just laughing at an old stick on a badly panelled wall

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just can’t watch MUM BINT. 🤪🤪 She literally is same tit different day.

Glad your back lass. I don’t miss BINT but god damn I miss my Tattle Bastards. ❤

When some clever tattler works out how to do messages we can have a Tattle Terwat What’s app group. 🥳🤣
Glad all is OK im all for the tattle WhatsApp when somebody susses out messaging! Until then we plod on 🤣 Truffalo soldiering on 🤣😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hiya girls, how are you all? Missed you all 😘 I see I've got loads to catch up on. Can anybody give me a quick rundown on what's been happening because it's giving me bad anxiety thinking about reading through 10 threads 🤣 My head completely fell off and I ended up in hospital and only just starting to feel back to my normal (still slightly psychotic) self. Is @QueenBarb2 still doing her scripts? Is @Charlie Farlie still obsessed with spelling and grammar? Hope everyone is doing ok 😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hiya girls, how are you all? Missed you all 😘 I see I've got loads to catch up on. Can anybody give me a quick rundown on what's been happening because it's giving me bad anxiety thinking about reading through 10 threads 🤣 My head completely fell off and I ended up in hospital and only just starting to feel back to my normal (still slightly psychotic) self. Is @QueenBarb2 still doing her scripts? Is @Charlie Farlie still obsessed with spelling and grammar? Hope everyone is doing ok 😘 xx
All you’ve really missed is her dragging in an arl twig from her shithole of a garden and tying half chewed pressies to it for her darling poppet 🙄 All wooden shite and little notes like “100 kisses from your fat beg of a mother”.
Oh... and we’re all dead bored of her now.
I don’t even watch her stories anymore I just come here for a nose!! Apparently she’s still rattling on about trolls msging brands she’s worked with! Oh and she’s begged a new sofa it seems.... that’s gonna take 3749369 weeks to arrive!!!!!
What else?! Ummmmmm... she reckons she’s lost a stone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You have legit missed nothing!!!!!!
Lots of love! xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Whey hey lass glad to see your back and on better form. ❤

Bint is still a greedy needy Braggy Fruit machine. 🍑🍇🍓NUDGE NUDGE

She now runs every day and has dropped about 5 clem from it. NOT 🤣🤣
Her stories are always random and her spelling and grammar remain atrocious still!!!! 🤣

Her make up skills are still the same level as they were ten threads ago. So it’s slap dash and put on using a butter knife it’s that thick.You can even write your name in it @Queenofthescouse 😄

She obviously is necking diet pills for the Ronnie random stories and it still photo shopping the duck out of her pics, so don’t be fooled by her Tom foolery. 🤪

She has about ten fake account on Instagram and even made an account called Charlie farlie tattle and kept apologising to HERSELF from it as if it was moi. Cheeky BINT!!🤣🤣

Olive has been revealed and she’s bloody lush.

OH AND SHE STILL HAS NO LIVING ROOM TO SIT IN. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Every tattler is bored to duck from her toooooo. Most have legged it over to Sal’s, so we just check in on here as we love the crack from us amazing tattle twats. ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Was reading a thing about vaccines yesterday on Twitter and it got me thinking, did big truffs ever mention taking Olive for her 12 & 16 week immunisations or was she too traumatised from the first time round?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Re the free bespoke sofa. A normal small two seater would not fit in a garage, especially boarded and then panelled. It probably has to be made to measure ie dolls house size. People convert garages for utility rooms not a living space.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.