Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimsaprincess

I 100% have never knowingly followed cube vehicles - I wouldn’t as I’ve no interest in leasing a car..... but I’m following the page 🤷🏼‍♀️
my guess is they built up a following on her interiors page (guilty, I followed!) and changed the name..... you know the one where she conveniently forgot the password after a couple of weeks and had to set up another one 🙄 because the original cube vehicles page only has a handful of followers

Ti think this is the page you mean, https://instagram.com/khminterior_organiser?igshid=122pcgqldaow5

NessieNoo92

Have a look at Sarahlinfootmakeup for the £1 collection lipgloss hahahahaha

Guaranteed truffle butt will delete that as soon as she reads here
That’s not the lippy the collection stuff in that pic is the eyeshadow. The lipgloss that she’s used in that pic is by NYX and it’s not £1.

DizzyLiv

God that brings it back! I personally don’t know her she’s friends with some girls I was in school with but I’ve never come
Across her! Although rarely go back to Holywell anymore there’s not much there is there 😂
Hence why I moved 5 years ago 😂

DizzyLiv

Seems like she’s just deleted the whole thing. Might be taking a social media break. She’s not hugely discussed here though so unsure why? Literally no need for these people to have several accounts anyway. Just run ya bloody business and keep your personal shite out of it.
I think someone mentioned earlier on in the thread that someone had mentioned Cheryls kids on here so all her stories are for close friends only now

Mercedes12

VIP Member
All. I know is truffle butt was with flip, but she was cheating on him with Dj InDeSiT. Flip smashed up bathroom and left her. She had cheated on him before, but I don't know who with x
I assume there was a gap between her splitting with Phil and actually getting with DIY knobhead? Because there was a while she was def single, and I’m sure she posted about soft lad when they’d been together a matter of days

Mercedes12

VIP Member
There was someone inbetween, she was shaggin and all in love with Liam hinks for a brief period in between Phil and DJ DICKHEAD ..... so I’ve heard ☕🐸
Sorry for being thick but who’s Liam ?? Another birko lemo head I’m guessing 😂

Think I’m late to the party here but how do we know she used her cousins scan picture for her reveal? Did she tell Instagram this? This is just too far I cannot even get my head around it haha
In an old thread people compared them and they were the exact same, I think Kate had blanked out the details at the top where the mums info usually is